The Guitar Pron Thread

Celery Man

8 hours ago, AnotherUTFan said:

The RAT pedal defines The Koffs sound. Our guitar player has a pile of old RAT pedals and everything he does goes through one.

The thing RAT defines about me is the kind of titties i like.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

This popped up in my feed.  I don't need another P-bass, and I'd never put a sticker like this on my guitar.  But I wouldn't take it off on this one.  Kind of like how I see tattoos on women.  It's not a requirement, but it can be an enhancement if done well.

cheluxjjkqvfsfmhp0qi.jpg

https://reverb.com/item/83205959-fender-precision-1973-olympic-white

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Chad Fuck said:

This popped up in my feed.  I don't need another P-bass, and I'd never put a sticker like this on my guitar.  But I wouldn't take it off on this one.  Kind of like how I see tattoos on women.  It's not a requirement, but it can be an enhancement if done well.

cheluxjjkqvfsfmhp0qi.jpg

I'd keep the sticker too, it suits the vibe of the bass.

On 10/8/2024 at 10:17 AM, Chad Fuck said:

Kind of like how I see tattoos on women.  It's not a requirement, but it can be an enhancement if done well.

Cory Branan has line in a song:  "When she sleeps I trace the places where your tattoos used to be"

• Like 1

On 10/11/2024 at 2:44 PM, Deej said:

Flathead screws at that

Yeah, headstock from the one coming.

There's grain. That pic just doesn't show it very well

When I first got my 52 AV, that neck used to cramp my hand up.  I switched to 9.5s and everything just worked after that.  It was that nice light yellow "butterscotch" and has, over the last seven years, darkened noticeably.  These look killer! Enjoy!

1 hour ago, Deej said:

Thanks. I have not read a bad thing about them. That neck is fat. It damn near just runs level with the back of the headstock. Very comfortable. 

My Wildwood NoCaster (51 CS RI IIRC) neck is fat, wasn't sure I'd like it but got over it quickly. 

Edited by noharleyyet
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Deej said:

Thanks. I have not read a bad thing about them. That neck is fat. It damn near just runs level with the back of the headstock. Very comfortable. 

Super nice. Congrats. I need to find one in a store here in Austin to try that neck.  I bought an early 90’s MIJ 54 Reissue Strat recently with a chunky V neck and love that. Pretty sure I’d like this one too. 

4 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

Super nice. Congrats. I need to find one in a store here in Austin to try that neck.  I bought an early 90’s MIJ 54 Reissue Strat recently with a chunky V neck and love that. Pretty sure I’d like this one too. 

They show one in stock at the South Austin location.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1