Wives and the Stupid Shit They Say/Do

Spur08

20 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

My wife has a fairly rigid work schedule and she told me that for the fall semester, after school ballet started earlier one day of the week.  She asked if I could switch up my work from home schedule since she wouldn’t be able to meet the bus and get to the studio from work, and of course I said yes.  When I asked her whether I needed to move to Mondays or Thursdays she huffily told me to look at the shared family Google calendar because she couldn’t keep it all memorized.

I did, and negotiated a Monday home day (the team requires in-office coverage all days).  Tonight she starts looking at the paper schedule and PANIK: data entry error, Thursday is the real early start date and class starts this week. Now I have to try and renegotiate this shit with colleagues and bosses, and she is big mad at me for failing to cross-reference her calendar with the paper schedule (which was inside her purse, although she says she’d have given it to me if I asked about it). 

I’m not sure how my wife is juggling 2 families but I’m certain we married the same person.

• Haha 2

On 9/7/2024 at 8:32 PM, 956 Worldwide said:

My wife has a fairly rigid work schedule and she told me that for the fall semester, after school ballet started earlier one day of the week.  She asked if I could switch up my work from home schedule since she wouldn’t be able to meet the bus and get to the studio from work, and of course I said yes.  When I asked her whether I needed to move to Mondays or Thursdays she huffily told me to look at the shared family Google calendar because she couldn’t keep it all memorized.

I did, and negotiated a Monday home day (the team requires in-office coverage all days).  Tonight she starts looking at the paper schedule and PANIK: data entry error, Thursday is the real early start date and class starts this week. Now I have to try and renegotiate this shit with colleagues and bosses, and she is big mad at me for failing to cross-reference her calendar with the paper schedule (which was inside her purse, although she says she’d have given it to me if I asked about it). 

fuck this shit

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Why does every text, no matter how innocuous, unimportant, random, or irrelevant to my, my wife's, or my daughter's daily existence require a response?

Tell her she's much more likely to get a response to one of her texts if it also includes a pic of her tits.

Either she gets mad at you and stops texting, or she starts sending you tit pics.  Win-win.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1