ESPN GAME DAY

Steamboat1874

6 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I get why they can’t ban the Jesus sign folks.

But this shit again? Keep religion out of sports. Why can’t those Jesus sign folks just see that?

You don’t know about one of the most famous traditions in cfb?

IMG_5780.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm liking the new mix with McAfee & Saban. 
Saban is just plug and play.  He seems to have done some speaking in front of groups before.

Agree. Especially Saban. McAfee is a clown, but an entertaining clown. With Saban they finally got someone on there who knows something about what he’s talking about.

8 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Why not?

They could easily have a rule to stop them. It’s not a free speech issue, ESPN can allow or disallow what they want seen on air. It’s their broadcast. 

No advertising/agenda pushing, big deal. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

9 fucking years....    2016 to now

pre season med redshirt, real year, 1 game med redshirt, med reshirt, covid redshirt, 1 game med reshirt, med redshirt, real year, and final real year.

holy fuck

Dude better have his PhD

I thought they shitcanned the talking douchebag but McAfee is still assaulting  my eardrums with verbal diarrhea. 

I actually enjoy McAfee’s “shtick” and I’m an old, as I’m 50+. I watch his show everyday during lunch for my entertainment. His cast of characters is unique, but he does have solid call in guests daily. Saban was on last year, every Thursday at noon. The GOAT (Bill B) is on this year every Monday.

Hook’em!!!

I think that’s the first kick I’ve seen made on gameday

A UW kid hit one last year. I remember watching it.

Quick one - every spring, we do a Napa trip with college friends and a couple friends of theirs. This year, the guy said his son was the UW kid who hit it (they are from Seattle). Pretty awesome story to break out.
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, immamac said:

McAfee feels stupid right about now. 

He straight up hyped Trump, called him "actual president," and then mention him again, gratuitously. Keep that fucking shit out of there.

• Hook 'Em 3

Stringer - Wife and I took a wine trip to Napa about ten years ago. A young married couple were seated next to us on the shuttle/tour bus and after small talk, we realized they were from Texas too. Then minutes later, we found out that my Step Mother taught them both Spanish at Katy Taylor. Small world we live in.

Hook’em!!!

47 minutes ago, Pancho said:

But this shit again? Keep religion out of sports. Why can’t those Jesus sign folks just see that?

At least limit the Jesus freak stuff to a normal, reasonable size. No one wants signs too big for a banner plane front and center telling them to seek salvation.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

i mean this crowd has fucking sucked.

almost no emotion, very little normalcy, and going full fucking aggy on live tv.

the only time they can host another gameday again is if they ranked in the top 15 and hosting the #1 team on a week when there arent any other top 25 matchups

Edited by AUS-97HORN

59 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Go back to the cuck room

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

i mean this crowd has fucking sucked.

almost no emotion, very little normalcy, and going full fucking aggy on live tv.

the only time they can host another game is if they ranked in the top 15 and hosting the #1 team on a week when there arent any other top 25 matchups

Jonny football must have snorted the whole coke supply

• Fuck You 6

52 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

You don’t know about one of the most famous traditions in cfb?

IMG_5780.jpeg

lol so ubiquitous culturally as an artifact to college football but has nothing to do with college football. 

Edited by YChang