ESPN GAME DAY

Steamboat1874

12 minutes ago, Bartles said:

Guest picker will be Will Ferrell, maybe in response to Fox having Derek Jeter on (who at least grew up in Michigan)

Fox show will be three hours (usually two). ESPN offering free breakfast and t-shirts to early arrivers

ryan reynolds hd GIF

He's a huge USC fan and alum.

UM is a massive brand. They couldn't get an ex Michigan player, famous alum, or even someone connected currently to this state's affairs? Seems odd.

Edited by MuellerHorn

1 hour ago, Bartles said:

Guest picker will be Will Ferrell, maybe in response to Fox having Derek Jeter on (who at least grew up in Michigan)

Fox show will be three hours (usually two). ESPN offering free breakfast and t-shirts to early arrivers

I assume Hutchinson has already been a guest picker?

Their actor bench is pretty short. Lucy Liu, Ashley Park, and David Alan Grier. 

14 hours ago, mdmost said:

Michael Phelps is the guest picker. Will Ferrell is there for I guess the same reason Shane Gillis was last weekend in College Station. Comic relief?

Confirmed: ESPN Game Day crew reads Surly.

I feel like some awkward questions to Sark about his outfits and who styles him. He did say he had a good one at home, which seemed interesting. 

It’s well known that his wife is a stylist - They’ve covered it a ton in the past so not sure why the need to revisit outside of lazy writing.

1 minute ago, Party_Taco said:

It’s well known that his wife is a stylist - They’ve covered it a ton in the past so not sure why the need to revisit outside of lazy writing.

They shouldn’t revisit it because they got a divorce 

Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

The Fox show had Cooper Manning on earlier. Matthew and Charles are both appearing over there within the hour. I'm sorry but the Fox show is kicking ESPN's ass

You keep trying to make the Big Noon Pregame a thing. It's not going to happen. All the shit people would put on ESPN being an SEC shill is exactly what Fox is now about the Big Ten. And the rapper singing to a sea of clueless white people is just the best. Buffoonery. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

The Fox show had Cooper Manning on earlier. Matthew and Charles are both appearing over there within the hour. I'm sorry but the Fox show is kicking ESPN's ass

Your yearly tradition of telling us this.

Happy Ryan Gosling GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

You keep trying to make the Big Noon Pregame a thing. It's not going to happen. All the shit people would put on ESPN being an SEC shill is exactly what Fox is now about the Big Ten. 

Recently Big Noon has been getting better ratings, but I'll agree with you on that about it being all about Big Ten. Wish They would feature other games besides the B1G or Big 12.

Edited by Longboard Horn

2 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Your yearly tradition of telling us this.

Turdition! LOL

Rece and Nick Saban are the only guys I like on gameday. Fuck Herbie, Dez is a shithead, Pat McAfee is entertaining at times, but goes over the top and acts like a cokehead having roid rage(honestly he needs to get laid, would mellow him out) and Corso.... sadly he's just not all there anymore. Oh and who the fuck is that refrigerator guy they replaced Bear with? He so mid as the kids say.

7 minutes ago, mdmost said:

You keep trying to make the Big Noon Pregame a thing. It's not going to happen. All the shit people would put on ESPN being an SEC shill is exactly what Fox is now about the Big Ten. And the rapper singing to a sea of clueless white people is just the best. Buffoonery. 

My first thought was no White person at that tailgate knows who Moneybaggyo is except for probably the White college frat bros. Then my second thought was MoneyBaggYo really needed this money. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Recently Big Noon has been getting better ratings, but I'll agree with you on that about it being all about Big Ten. Wish They would feature other games besides the B1G or Big 12.

Not even close, they did have one show I think last year that had better last hour ratings but the average over the year wasn’t close, then last weeks numbers…

“College GameDay” on ESPN/ESPNU averaged 2.5 million viewers on Saturday morning (9am-12pm ET) from the campus of Texas A&M, marking the show’s third-best audience all-time. It’s the best figure for the show since November 2016, and the best episode prior to November ever. From 11am-12pm in the final hour, “GameDay” averaged 3.2 million viewers. The Week 1 record comes on the heels of a Week 0 record, when the show originated from Ireland (its first time abroad). Meanwhile on Fox, “Big Noon Kickoff,” which originated from the campus of West Virginia, drew 736,000 viewers from 10am-12pm (including 924,000 in the final 11am-12pm hour).

Just now, Pancho said:

My first thought was no White person at that tailgate knows who Moneybaggyo is except for probably the White college frat bros. Then my second thought was MoneyBaggYo really needed this money. 

Get the money for sure and I'm sure there's some tie-in with a Fox property that makes it happen.