ESPN GAME DAY

Steamboat1874

15 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

That’s the dumbest thing I have seen today. 

Those bozos will probably get pulled over for speeding by an Alabama fan state trooper and allowed to stew in the drunk tank in Bug Tussel for two overnights because no bond hearing until Monday.

34 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

this kid had TWELVE years of soccer and he fucking toe punted it the first time?

Every single week the holder is placed too far back and too centered, limiting the run-up.  And every single week the kicker fails to adjust the placement and get enough side-step in the run up.  As soon as you see where they line up you know it’s a miss.  

13 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

My brother said we should start practicing field goals every day to where it becomes natural and if we get selected for the money challenge we easily hit the FG and rob Pat of 40-50k. Remember, "it's not gambling if you know you're going to win."

I think y’all might be a little old to get picked unless you have been posting since you we 10…

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

you are going to reward a fucking team who got literally bailed out by their conf admin and give them a gameday appearance.... wtf

4 minutes ago, D3zii said:

Welp unless UGA pulls a comeback looking like a Bama vs Tenn Gameday on the 12th

good.... their fucking set in the middle of the fucking walkway to get into the stadium is a fucking disaster.