UCLA @ Cincinnati

Sbbruin

Just now, longhornmatt said:

What has happened to Chip Kelly’s offense?  I just started watching this, but they’re lining up under center in jumbo sets with some bizarre wingback motion scheme.  And this is in the 2 minute drill while down 10 points. 

Their QB is having a nightmare. Chip's trying to take the ball out of his hands.

3 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Imma laugh my ass off if that offsides costs cinci the game

It won't. UCLA isn't good enough to win this. But the sloppiness on Cincy's side is the difference from a game where UCLA theoretically has a chance in Q4 to a laugher.

15 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Cincy went 11-2 last year, they ain’t a pushover. Don’t take them lightly. 

lulz. You and @texifornia need to get a room together in Cincinnati with a picture of Fickell hanging over the bed.

They played almost no one last year and lost to every quality team they played. That was the most hollow 11 win season ever. They’re fine but they’re nothing special and outplaying UCLA this thoroughly is surprising and a very bad sign for UCLA.

2 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

lulz. You and @texifornia need to get a room together in Cincinnati with a picture of Fickell hanging over the bed.

They played almost no one last year and lost to every quality team they played. That was the most hollow 11 win season ever. They’re fine but they’re nothing special and outplaying UCLA this thoroughly is surprising and a very bad sign for UCLA.

I've had weirder wall art before, to be fair. I lived with artists in Bushwick for a while.

Edited by texifornia
  • Haha 1