Hurtlocker

Big Noon?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Take on the Big Noon show

• Blows goats
    • Best thing about it is its only an hour long
    • Fuck Gameday

On 8/31/2024 at 9:19 AM, closetojumping said:

Just saw a Matt Leinart Draft Kings commercial on my service while watching BNK. The punchline made me lol and I don’t know if a commercial has ever caused that. Greatness if you can catch it. 

DraftKings

Edited by JOSEYWALES66
  • Hook 'Em 1

I'll take Derek Jeter over Will Ferrell. Why Will on gameday? He didn't even go to either school. At least Jeter is from Michigan. 

Also, does anyone know who Moneybagg Yo is? He performed earlier. Apparently he's got a top 10 song on the billboards, but I've never heard of him. 

35 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I don't have ESPN right now, so this is my only option.  God dammit.

24 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Go to YouTube, type in Gameday Live. There are multiple streams so you can watch. 

Michigan fans need to get some schooling from OU fans on how to properly throw the Horns Down. 

I prefer Gameday but it's not the worst show. That said, it was a much better show when they were doing it in a studio. A lot less buffoonery. No dumb music artists. 

Edited by mdmost

Michigan fans need to get some schooling from OU fans on how to properly throw the Horns Down. 
I prefer Gameday but it's not the worst show. That said, it was a much better show when they were doing it in a studio. A lot less buffoonery. No dumb music artists. 

I’m in Ann Arbor and had multiple Michigan fans hit me with the “Hang Ten” down lol
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

40 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Mark Ingram. Reggie Bush's replacement and a definite downgrade. 

HUGE downgrade. Ingram’s a clown. I’m sure that’s the point but I don’t think his antics add anything to the show. Quite the opposite, imo, but I’m probably not the demographic they’re targeting with that switch. I can understand not wanting to keep two Trojans in the show and wanting someone from the SEC. But it would’ve been nice if they’d chosen someone I could take seriously.

I could do without Chris Fallica as well but sadly they’ve actually expanded his role this year. 

• Like 1

Strap that loss on your sore ass, Charles Woodson. If I'm running either network, you don't get to pick your home school unless you can give a great reason why they can win. "I can't think of any reason why Texas can win today" -Charles Woodson. I can think of 31 reasons.