Alex Jones

Hornius Emeritus

38 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

He's almost as delusional as aggys posting about their gauranteed national title this season.

I've got a shiny nickle for the first person to post a shamepaint, with Alex Jones on the aggy roller coaster.

What a conundrum.  On the one hand, you'd like to see the sell-off of Infowars generate some healthy revenue for the plaintiffs.

On the other hand, given the shaggy/surly problem, purchasing any of those assets is far from a guarantee of deplatforming Jones. Thus, I think the assets are of little value. The one exception might be the IP.  There's probably some value in using "Infowars" to trash Jones and his ideas and followers.  

I'm not sure, though, that Infowars "subscribers" are as astute as we are regarding finding the new Jones outlet, but I suppose the conspiracy sites might spoon feed them.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

I'm not sure, though, that Infowars "subscribers" are as astute as we are regarding finding the new Jones outlet, but I suppose the conspiracy sites might spoon feed them.

To that point, you should listen to an episode of Knowledge Fight or two where they talk specifically about the justice system v jones. Dude has been advertising all the other places and platforms he'll be moving too once he loses infowars. It's mostly been shell corps under his dad so far

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2024 at 9:15 AM, Captainant said:

To that point, you should listen to an episode of Knowledge Fight or two where they talk specifically about the justice system v jones. Dude has been advertising all the other places and platforms he'll be moving too once he loses infowars. It's mostly been shell corps under his dad so far

That then would seem to be excellent evidence of Jones' control of those entities, regardless of "title" ownership, thus exposing them to collection remedies.

In any event, I think all/most of Jones' income from those entities will be subject to garnishment or similar remedy regardless of ownership.

Between this and Rudy, the public is going to get something of an education on judgment collection remedies.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Captainant said:

Good overview of all the ratfucking by jones and the ensuing benchslapping

This video lost me when the woman said sandy hook happened in Dec 2022. It’s like c’mon people.

12 minutes ago, GenXer said:

This video lost me when the woman said sandy hook happened in Dec 2022. It’s like c’mon people.

I mean, it's misspeak sure because it was Dec 2012 not 2022, but I thought it was a good overview of the legal action that's happened. It's strange how some folks latch on to a single thing as an excuse to stop listening

Edited by Captainant
  • Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, Captainant said:

I mean, it's misspeak sure because it was Dec 2012 not 2022, but I thought it was a good overview of the legal action that's happened. It's strange how some folks latch on to a single thing as an excuse to stop listening

That basic mistake discredits her. It’s a video. Review it and take 3 minutes to do a second take. They spent a lot of effort on editing and adding graphical enhancements. Get the content accurate.

Call me strange if you will.

26 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Yeah it really is, explains it well without much inaccuracy.

20 minutes ago, C-Man said:

AJ leaning hard into government manipulation of the weather

My nutty-ass, MAGA cult cousin posted an Alex Jones video the other day as proof that the government is controlling hurricanes. Dumbest fucking people.

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

AJ leaning hard into government manipulation of the weather

I feel like when people use phrases like "total proof" or "indisputable facts," particularly if they're some media personality type, the government should be able to sue the fuck out of them for misinformation if that shit is wrong. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Fun fact, I skipped around that vido linked for shits and giggles and the fucking actor we've all seen in various shit is on there as an expert talking to Alex about all this shit, and reagan, and using Tesla's old work or some shit. Just talking made up shit about Regan fighting communnists in Hollywood in alley fights and shit. Around 2 hours and 20 minutes. 

Robert Davi

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001108/

Well, I'll never enjoy Agent Johnson from Die Hard again, I guess. 

7 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

What I really like is the theory that the government has a weather machine and only really uses it to fuck up Florida every other year. 

and they let CA wildfires burn unchecked instead of sending rain over. 

• Hook 'Em 4

15 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Well, I'll never enjoy Agent Johnson from Die Hard again, I guess. 

I always thought the Johnsons in Die Hard were supposed to be punchline characters because of how macho and predictable they were

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Captainant said:

I always thought the Johnsons in Die Hard were supposed to be punchline characters because of how macho and predictable they were

They are, and that's the point, but now I'm just going to see that guy and think "Dumb Trumper" and shake my head. 

13 hours ago, Schulz2.0 said:

My nutty-ass, MAGA cult cousin posted an Alex Jones video the other day as proof that the government is controlling hurricanes. Dumbest fucking people.

You just need to tell him "if you truly believe that, then why don't you give up, because if the Democrats can do that, you have no fucking chance.  You trying to expose them is just going to get a tornado dropped on your house."

On 10/10/2024 at 9:26 AM, GenXer said:

That basic mistake discredits her. It’s a video. Review it and take 3 minutes to do a second take. They spent a lot of effort on editing and adding graphical enhancements. Get the content accurate.

Call me strange if you will.

You're strange.

12 minutes ago, Bookman said:

Wow was that Gina Carano? I remember when she was cute. 

Yeah she dropped her own Star Wars series spun off from The Mandalorian (Rangers of the New Republic) in favor of the far right movie scene. Wildly stupid lol

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

On 10/12/2024 at 8:36 AM, Captainant said:

Yeah she dropped her own Star Wars series spun off from The Mandalorian (Rangers of the New Republic) in favor of the far right movie scene. Wildly stupid lol

Lol. I wouldn't say she "dropped" Star Wars like she made a deliberate choice to do such. So deliberately refused to shut her fucking mouth and her employer said, eh, no thanks. Then she sued to get her gig back, becuase that's how Hollywood works. But yes, she's super smart. 

Hilariously, I read a story on Dark Horizons this morning that basically said Zach Levi, of Shazam and Chuck fame, is doing the same. He's endorsed Trump and he's pissed Shazam didn't make him as big a star as Chris Evans, so he's moved to a Texas ranch and is going to only make movies in line with his conservative leanings. 

Good Luck.Morgan Freeman

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2