Alex Jones

Hornius Emeritus

What a conundrum.  On the one hand, you'd like to see the sell-off of Infowars generate some healthy revenue for the plaintiffs.

On the other hand, given the shaggy/surly problem, purchasing any of those assets is far from a guarantee of deplatforming Jones. Thus, I think the assets are of little value. The one exception might be the IP.  There's probably some value in using "Infowars" to trash Jones and his ideas and followers.  

I'm not sure, though, that Infowars "subscribers" are as astute as we are regarding finding the new Jones outlet, but I suppose the conspiracy sites might spoon feed them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

I'm not sure, though, that Infowars "subscribers" are as astute as we are regarding finding the new Jones outlet, but I suppose the conspiracy sites might spoon feed them.

To that point, you should listen to an episode of Knowledge Fight or two where they talk specifically about the justice system v jones. Dude has been advertising all the other places and platforms he'll be moving too once he loses infowars. It's mostly been shell corps under his dad so far