Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

On 7/22/2024 at 12:42 PM, Atticus said:

I don’t know the extent of what he did, but plenty of people of all ages record themselves having sex with women. 

Not to say it’s right, but it happens often enough. If he was distributing it, then that would be a character issue in my book. 

Lol wut? 

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Atticus said:

Relax bud. 

I prefaced what I said with that I didn’t know the extent of it. If she caught him, said not to do it, then did it anyway, then of course that’s an issue. The sex itself was still consensual and if it hasn’t been distributed, then it can just be deleted. 

Glanced at the headline and maybe the first paragraph of the story. No means no and all that. 

It doesn’t have to be distributed for it to be a crime. And if she didn’t explicitly consent to it then that’s also still a crime because it occurred in a place with a reasonable expectation of privacy.

• Hook 'Em 2

22 hours ago, Atticus said:

Relax bud. 

I prefaced what I said with that I didn’t know the extent of it. If she caught him, said not to do it, then did it anyway, then of course that’s an issue. The sex itself was still consensual and if it hasn’t been distributed, then it can just be deleted. 

Glanced at the headline and maybe the first paragraph of the story. No means no and all that. 

You don’t get to just tell the police you take it back when you break the law. 

Bo davis is good. I don’t know why they couldn’t have let his kid on the football team. All that to get a nobody as a DL coach. (lol I forgot his name)

At least if we got 3-4star DL talent we know Bo would’ve at least coached them up. I hope the new guy is good coach at least, for his sake.

1 hour ago, utexas8 said:

Bo davis is good. I don’t know why they couldn’t have let his kid on the football team. All that to get a nobody as a DL coach. (lol I forgot his name)

At least if we got 3-4star DL talent we know Bo would’ve at least coached them up. I hope the new guy is good coach at least, for his sake.

Texas took 3 DTs in the portal for a reason. That would have happened with or without Bo. 

• Rage+1 1

8 hours ago, utexas8 said:

So good that he signed exactly 3 IDL in the past 2 classes?

• Rage+1 1

On 7/22/2024 at 12:42 PM, Atticus said:

I don’t know the extent of what he did, but plenty of people of all ages record themselves having sex with women. 

Not to say it’s right, but it happens often enough. If he was distributing it, then that would be a character issue in my book. 

Dennis Reynolds?

t2pbe9w.jpg

• Haha 3