TNF: Packers @ Bears

spystud13

Will someone tell me where all the love for the Packers is coming from? Rodgers isn't that good, that roster needed to be torn down and rebuilt two years ago, and 

As a mildly interested Vikings observer I feel better about their chances in the North, especially after that gong show in Chicago last night. 

4 hours ago, GopherRock said:

Will someone tell me where all the love for the Packers is coming from? Rodgers isn't that good, that roster needed to be torn down and rebuilt two years ago, and 

As a mildly interested Vikings observer I feel better about their chances in the North, especially after that gong show in Chicago last night. 

All this is negated by the fact you have Kirk Cousins as your QB.  

I cant say anything about the bears because of how they manhandled us at home in a vikings must win and they had nothing to play for

14 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I cant say anything about the bears because of how they manhandled us at home in a vikings must win and they had nothing to play for

The next time Cousins wins a meaningful game will be the first time.

I’m just repeating what everyone says, but it all comes down to the fact that literally nobody has faith that Kirk cousins can be a winning qb. You guys are CLEARLY behind the Bears (even after that shitshow by trubisky/Nagy) and I definitely think the packers are a better team, but that’s debatable I guess. I don’t know. I have zero faith in the Vikings. I feel like that’s a two team division just like the nfc east and the nfc west.