Below Deck

RPM

7 minutes ago, Mac8111 said:

Roasted chicken. emoji23.png

And that was the only course!  I thought it was a multi-course meal and thought, ok, chicken and then what?  Nope. Just crappy dessert. Pretty wild and Sandy’s biggest bugaboo is the food. 

It may have been the only course, or it may have been Below Deck editing. The worst part was him putting his fingers in his mouth before breaking the cake up. 

And Sandy is such a star fucker. 

1 hour ago, Deej said:

It may have been the only course, or it may have been Below Deck editing. The worst part was him putting his fingers in his mouth before breaking the cake up. 

And Sandy is such a star fucker. 

She crashed Gabbie?

I know I hate when everyone just bitches on TV threads about how much the shows suck, but Sandy is a different level of suck. She is so awful and her seasons are all the same formula and she’s an attention whore and she sucks. 

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I know I hate when everyone just bitches on TV threads about how much the shows suck, but Sandy is a different level of suck. She is so awful and her seasons are all the same formula and she’s an attention whore and she sucks. 

But she's friends with a B-level tennis player. 

8 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

I know I hate when everyone just bitches on TV threads about how much the shows suck, but Sandy is a different level of suck. She is so awful and her seasons are all the same formula and she’s an attention whore and she sucks

The only BD I refuse to watch. I can put up with anyone but Sandy.