Below Deck

RPM

7 minutes ago, Mac8111 said:

Roasted chicken. emoji23.png

And that was the only course!  I thought it was a multi-course meal and thought, ok, chicken and then what?  Nope. Just crappy dessert. Pretty wild and Sandy’s biggest bugaboo is the food. 

It may have been the only course, or it may have been Below Deck editing. The worst part was him putting his fingers in his mouth before breaking the cake up. 

And Sandy is such a star fucker. 

1 hour ago, Deej said:

It may have been the only course, or it may have been Below Deck editing. The worst part was him putting his fingers in his mouth before breaking the cake up. 

And Sandy is such a star fucker. 

She crashed Gabbie?

I know I hate when everyone just bitches on TV threads about how much the shows suck, but Sandy is a different level of suck. She is so awful and her seasons are all the same formula and she’s an attention whore and she sucks. 

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I know I hate when everyone just bitches on TV threads about how much the shows suck, but Sandy is a different level of suck. She is so awful and her seasons are all the same formula and she’s an attention whore and she sucks. 

But she's friends with a B-level tennis player. 

8 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

I know I hate when everyone just bitches on TV threads about how much the shows suck, but Sandy is a different level of suck. She is so awful and her seasons are all the same formula and she’s an attention whore and she sucks

The only BD I refuse to watch. I can put up with anyone but Sandy.

1 hour ago, Texzilla588 said:

We got three eps in this season and bailed. It’s nothing new. Sandy’s ineptitude, a horrible chef, drunk hookups and conflict. We’ve moved on to Korean dating shows.

Ok, I'll bite.  What show and where?

Casting for this show must be amazing.

"Do you have any experience? If so, how many times have you been fired?"

"Are you cool with cheating on you significant other with someone you just met, while we film it to broadcast later?"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, RPM said:

Sounds like BD Sailing Yacht may be sunk because of Rapey Gary.

That’s a pretty good bet as season 4 was filmed last summer and still doesn’t have an air date. Understandable but still a shame as it’s the best BD iteration. 

This should be a lesson for all women.

Hot 2nd Stew: I want Joe to take me on a date and work for it.

Less hot 3rd stew: I want to suck JOE’s dick.

Who did Joe spend time with in the hot tub? Exactly.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

That “chef’s” steak looked terrible.  He didn’t get it seared on the outside at all, looked like brown mush.  

That “chef’s” steak looked terrible.  He didn’t get it seared on the outside at all, looked like brown mush.  

Those were the worst steaks I have ever seen on any show including “worst cook” shows. He basically crowded the pan and boiled them. Those lobster tails were ginormous and he fucked those up as well. The cheesecake they loved appeared to have come out of a box.

Who would anyone hire anyone named Jon-o? A producer who is purposely looking for a bad chef to insure drama. He doesn’t appear to have the first clue how to cook for a crowd. As bad as the steaks were, the premade huevos rancheros were even worse. A cold overcooked egg sitting on a greasy tostada is a capital offense. The primary should have demanded the captain and the chef and reamed them at table.

I’ve never understood the ignorance of captains to terrible food rumors or dumb chefs. It’s the engine for all of the charters on the show. It’s pretty simple with a new chef. The menus should be reviewed with the primary the night before and printed after review to the preference sheets with the captain. the chef should make three extra of everything served the guests, and they should be pulled at random by the stew and served to the captain, the hidden real captain, and chief engineer as their meals. Also since there is hidden captain they should be occassionally going to the beach and shore events to see how those usually collapse into failure.

The bosun this season is an idiot as much as the chef. I’m expecting him to sink this boat
  • Like 1

On 7/6/2024 at 10:03 AM, Texzilla588 said:

Uhh do you have this internet thing yet? You can watch it in your phone even instead of just the TV

I’m interneting right now dick head! We didn’t know the show exists because we don’t have cable. 

Maybe too much Below Deck turns a person into you. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

I’m interneting right now dick head! We didn’t know the show exists because we don’t have cable. 

Maybe too much Below Deck turns a person into you. 

The issue isn’t whether you have cable. You can watch tv if you have internet access. Or an antenna. Or a cell phone. All these shows exist in other planes.

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

You send me an unsolicited poo pic and I’m tossing you overboard. Also how is that dinner convo. Cmon now 

She needs to check that shit. (No pun intended)

Should be fired for telling the charter guests that over dinner. 

You send me an unsolicited poo pic and I’m tossing you overboard. Also how is that dinner convo. Cmon now 

If you watch the Below Deck After Hours show Aesha criticizes her crew for making chitchat with guests while making drinks. And then brags about her shit. I bet she puts that boyfriend in an aroma casket and shits in it. Totally inappropriate subject; should have been fired. If I’m the boat owner I’m firing everyone on the crew. Breaking shit, driving into shitty rocky ports (why wouldn’t you park out and send guests to Hydra on the launch?), losing anchors, can’t dock. Fucking Sandy…Joe can be the lead but he’s incompetent and just needs to learn. Yep the insurance company will love that shit.

1 hour ago, Texzilla588 said:

If you watch the Below Deck After Hours show Aesha criticizes her crew for making chitchat with guests while making drinks. And then brags about her shit. I bet she puts that boyfriend in an aroma casket and shits in it. Totally inappropriate subject; should have been fired. If I’m the boat owner I’m firing everyone on the crew. Breaking shit, driving into shitty rocky ports (why wouldn’t you park out and send guests to Hydra on the launch?), losing anchors, can’t dock. Fucking Sandy…Joe can be the lead but he’s incompetent and just needs to learn. Yep the insurance company will love that shit.

The show is already boring enough.  Let us have our rocky ports, broken glassware and windlasses, incompetent crew and massive dump photo talk!

• Haha 1