Below Deck

RPM

13 minutes ago, UnivTex34 said:

Just subscribe to Parlay Revival on YT. It’s better than BD anyways.

I’ve watched every episode. 

13 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Colin is circumnavigating the globe on his sailboat.  I'd bet he's done with the show.

He did the show in the beginning of his Parlay odyssey when he needed the money to fix his boat up. But now I think he’s doing ok with his sponsorships, appearance fees and YouTube cash. 

Edited by TonyTexas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2024 at 8:49 AM, RPM said:

Sounds like BD Sailing Yacht may be sunk because of Rapey Gary.

More so because the boat got sold than Gary but it's time to reboot that crew anyway. I love Glen though, he's the only competent captain on any of those shows.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, NoName said:

More so because the boat got sold than Gary but it's time to reboot that crew anyway. I love Glen though, he's the only competent captain on any of those shows.

I like Glenn, but his respect for Gary's ability as a bosun blinded him to his bad behavior with damn near every female crew member. 

We finally finished Med and started on Sailing last night. I can’t believe Gary’s back after the sexual misconduct stories came out — or maybe those were after this season filmed. My wife said she thought she read somewhere that Gary and Daisy are dating currently. Daisy sucks — and is a massive letdown after the greatness that is Aesha. She’s bad ass.