Below Deck

RPM

I wouldn't want to work with her, or date her, but a weekend with Ellie in the right mindset would be fucking awesome.

She for sure would want to play dress up for you every night. But yes, she is annoying as fuck.

4 hours ago, PW119 said:

Can't quite describe why, but I don't find Ellie attractive in any way (and I love blondes and big bewbs).  Guess she's just that annoying.

Yeah, her personality just sucks (and I suspect she doesn't).  I'm the same way.

Aesha could send me all the dookie pics she wants, however.

Upside down girl pic is Ellie.

The rest are my girl Gael.

I will say this. Aesha has a very surprisingly good body. Like she has a little abs and stuff going on and I don’t really see her being a workout type person. Maybe she is just blessed.

IMG_1464.jpgIMG_1460.jpgIMG_1465.jpgIMG_1467.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Fish knife vs butter knife girl battle!

What a cunt. Back when I had folks working for me I’d take them to lunch or dinner, partly to see how they treated waitstaff or service folks. If they exhibited any assholery towards service providers I’d shut down the process. We’re retailers so I expect my staffers to treat folks right. Put on airs, well go fuck yourself.

On 8/1/2024 at 5:24 PM, Mac8111 said:

I will say this. Aesha has a very surprisingly good body. Like she has a little abs and stuff going on and I don’t really see her being a workout type person. Maybe she is just blessed.

She stays thin by taking giant shits she can text photos of to her boyfriend.

• Haha 1

On 8/16/2024 at 10:29 PM, Texzilla588 said:

Fish knife vs butter knife girl battle!

What a cunt. Back when I had folks working for me I’d take them to lunch or dinner, partly to see how they treated waitstaff or service folks. If they exhibited any assholery towards service providers I’d shut down the process. We’re retailers so I expect my staffers to treat folks right. Put on airs, well go fuck yourself.

Yeah, that bitch sucked hard.  When she got corrected she brought out the 'well, your caviar service sucked'.  She deserves the label of cunt.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Chewbacca said:

There will be no Aesha slander in here.  I love her.  She's easy on the eyes and she's a genuine person.

I used to kinda be that way, but the more she opens her mouth, the grosser she becomes. That talk is not excusable while guests are eating. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah, that bitch sucked hard.  When she got corrected she brought out the 'well, your caviar service sucked'.  She deserves the label of cunt.

That group also was totally clueless at the Greek temple. 3000 years old. They were so stupid. Thought “fertility” temple was a sex thing. So they made some slutty pics.

I don’t get these folks going on these yacht cruises and having fancy formal dinners and expensive ravages costumes and events. Especially with just a small group of friends. Do that on a cruise ship. If I were on that boat it would be super casual, fuck having a petroleum club ball on the boat.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Well he was tired from not cooking the previous meal.

I mean it was her 25th anniversary. She wanted a complex dessert, like crème brûlée. Takes about three minutes.

Jono really didn’t give a fuck about maybe killin a guest. I would have been demanding the captain on the deck right fucking now.

Who is it these captains always call for replacements? Greek Isles Cheesy Yacht Staffing? Wouldn’t you have a couple of chefs lined up? Sandys calling the producer. They then fuck with her. “Sorry no chef” as shitball is walking up. Hell they’re at dock. Take em to a fancy fucking restaurant in town or cater it.

On 8/19/2024 at 9:33 PM, Texzilla588 said:

That group also was totally clueless at the Greek temple. 3000 years old. They were so stupid. Thought “fertility” temple was a sex thing. So they made some slutty pics.

I don’t get these folks going on these yacht cruises and having fancy formal dinners and expensive ravages costumes and events. Especially with just a small group of friends. Do that on a cruise ship. If I were on that boat it would be super casual, fuck having a petroleum club ball on the boat.

They are white trash brah

The sudden ability to add a fourth stew appears to be a producer trick to fuel Ellie’s raging paranoia. Shes about to go full Captain Queeg. Hilarious.

Other than that dilution of tip money she should be overjoyed at getting help. Instead, she’s triggered at every step. She knows how to tend bar! The guests love her! She knows food! She does laundry! Loved her talk with Aesha when she got teed up and then skullfucked.

• Hook 'Em 1