wolverine @ badger 11am on fox

Hagbard Celine

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

You're the guy who thought Joe Burrow was a 4th string scrub so I'm going to assume it's a real possibility that you don't know who Woody Hayes is. 

Joe Burrow did well THIS year, but was average before. He definitely benefited from the new system, as well as going against rs-frosh and sophomores. Sam carved up that vaunted LSU defense. They almost lost if Ingram didn't drop that pass. So good for Burrow?

19 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

Mack was 38-13 his first 4 years

and

Harbaugh 38-14 his fist 4 years

so you give Mack no credit for getting his team to 2 conf championship games in his first 4 seasons?  Yes he lost both, but Harbaugh's team hasnt made 1 yet. 

and again, those 2 losses were in seasons where you could only play 13 games max (unless you managed to play Hawaii and get an extra game), and you could only play 13 games if you played in a CCG.    Harbaugh gets 13 games every year if they dont play in the CCG but get a bowl.

the records might be similar, but there is a  huge fucking difference if your team plays in 2 CCG's in their HC's first 4 years, vs never fucking sniffing a CCG in the same timefram.

5 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

Two things I don’t understand:

1. Volkswagen ads

2. Volkwagens

I liked those old "german engineering in the house yeah" one from back in the day.

Also I don't get the overrated chant here.  Wouldn't michigan being properly ranked make you look better?

Ooo that hit was a murder!  

3 minutes ago, BluTechsan said:

This game is exhibit 64,356,885 for why pre-season polls suck.

All polls suck because they’re not fluid (it’s piss) enough. Michigan should have dropped out after Army. They’re all pointless with the playoff committee anyway so they may as well make drastic changes based on how teams look each week. 

• Like 1