The Rudy Thread

Francisco 2.0

People supporting Ashley Babbitt.... They know what they're doing, right? Like it's all a wink wink bit? Perhaps I'm giving too much credit here, but to think otherwise is too crazy to be let out of the house without supervision. 

11 minutes ago, Red Five said:

People supporting Ashley Babbitt.... They know what they're doing, right? Like it's all a wink wink bit? Perhaps I'm giving too much credit here, but to think otherwise is too crazy to be let out of the house without supervision. 

anything to perpetuate the big lie. they're really sticking with the losing bit.

17 minutes ago, Red Five said:

They should stop supporting her, and show the ultimate devotion by imitating her.

boom-headshot.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

I can't recall a single public figure that's fallen as far and as hard as this motherfucker.   Maybe OJ?  

What was Rudy's post 9-11 approval rating?   90%? 

11 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

IMG_2862.gif.485f1b40ef0802a70af121b3c672c6a2.gif

talking bebe stevens GIF by South Park

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

So, Rudy apparently has requested that his Chapter 11 bankruptcy be converted to a Chapter 7.

That's a liquidation and would appear to denude him of assets.  The Georgia plaintiffs want it dismissed, for substantial abuse.

Good times.

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

So, Rudy apparently has requested that his Chapter 11 bankruptcy be converted to a Chapter 7.

That's a liquidation and would appear to denude him of assets.  The Georgia plaintiffs want it dismissed, for substantial abuse.

Good times.

Rudy "denuded"

a3b0541e0e7a4526d2c51d0c88487916

DO. NOT. WANT.

757c99c9694f409ad0690dc1feef7129_w200.gi

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Brandywine said:

I hope it was worth it Rudy! While you'll be homeless, orange man will be playing golf. 

Think he’ll have enough money left to buy hair colorIng that’s not temperature stable?

• Hook 'Em 1

It’s just not fair!!!!

Rudy’s says it’s not fair that he was disbarred instead of Jack Smith. He says after the Supreme Court ruled that Trump has some immunity, Smith should’ve been disbarred for prosecutorial misconduct.

• Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

4 hours ago, TeeDubya said:

It’s just not fair!!!!

Rudy’s says it’s not fair that he was disbarred instead of Jack Smith. He says after the Supreme Court ruled that Trump has some immunity, Smith should’ve been disbarred for prosecutorial misconduct.

Hasn’t learned one damn thing. He was respected at one time and now he’s a joke and going down a toilet. What is it about Trump that makes people destroy their lives for him?

• Like 1

Hasn’t learned one damn thing. He was respected at one time and now he’s a joke and going down a toilet. What is it about Trump that makes people destroy their lives for him?

One of the many things about this era I will never understand. I’m talking a level of “I could undertake a four year college program majoring in How Trump Broke People, and STILL not have a clue.” I’ll never get it.
  • Hook 'Em 1