The Rudy Thread

Francisco 2.0

People supporting Ashley Babbitt.... They know what they're doing, right? Like it's all a wink wink bit? Perhaps I'm giving too much credit here, but to think otherwise is too crazy to be let out of the house without supervision. 

11 minutes ago, Red Five said:

People supporting Ashley Babbitt.... They know what they're doing, right? Like it's all a wink wink bit? Perhaps I'm giving too much credit here, but to think otherwise is too crazy to be let out of the house without supervision. 

anything to perpetuate the big lie. they're really sticking with the losing bit.

17 minutes ago, Red Five said:

They should stop supporting her, and show the ultimate devotion by imitating her.

boom-headshot.gif

7 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

They should stop supporting her, and show the ultimate devotion by imitating her.

boom-headshot.gif

I stopped at this little bar after kayaking near Hattiesburg, and it may not have been my first drink of the day

I asked the bartender for an Ashley Babbitt.   He kind of stopped and narrowed his eyes and said, “ what?”

I said “it’s like a boilermaker- a cheap domestic beer and a shot!”

I was asked to leave.  I was sober enough to comply.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

12 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

I can't recall a single public figure that's fallen as far and as hard as this motherfucker.   Maybe OJ?  

What was Rudy's post 9-11 approval rating?   90%? 

11 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

IMG_2862.gif.485f1b40ef0802a70af121b3c672c6a2.gif

talking bebe stevens GIF by South Park

• Haha 1