The Batshit Insane QAnon Conspiracy Theory

Hugo Stiglitz

Sorry guys, I'll see my way out.  I thought that this was the place where we make fun of crazy ass conspiracy theories and the politicians, media outlets, and posters that have bought in to them. I appear to have misunderstood the purpose of this thread. My bad. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I didn't make it THE issue in this conversation.  You are the one that brought up the intelligence community in your strawman. What is wrong with you?  You are bringing a lot of baggage to this exchange.   

3 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

It was pretty easy to find.  I googled "alfa bank server maddow nonsense".  I figured that that example might serve to resonate the issue more broadly with you.  I guess not. 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Sorry guys, I'll see my way out.  I thought that this was the place where we make fun of crazy ass conspiracy theories and the politicians, media outlets, and posters that have bought in to them. I appear to have misunderstood the purpose of this thread. My bad. 

Yeah, that is what we are doing, it appears to offend you for some reason.   Guess making fun of Q and the President strikes a nerve with you.

21 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Why do you think that you spend so much more "both sides" energy pointing out Democrats/liberals doing stupid things than the other direction? There is ample opportunity to be a true both sides hero over in the Daily Texan forum now that it's actually a politics forum for cowards. For some reason your efforts seem very one-sided for a both sides adherent. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

Why do you think that you spend so much more "both sides" energy pointing out Democrats/liberals doing stupid things than the other direction? There is ample opportunity to be a true both sides hero over in the Daily Texan forum now that it's actually a politics forum for cowards. For some reason your efforts seem very one-sided for a both sides adherent. 

Which thread do you want me to go do the #bothsides thing on? Any special requests or should I just riff with it.  

Just now, Bama Chick said:

This new Q #savethechildren nonsense is a whole crazy mess.

3a54d843d9118273c721c4fa8bfd0217.jpg

So....you can't say "help!" through a mask?  Maybe you should choose a mask that, I dunno, isn't made out of duct tape placed over their mouth?  I noticed several varieties on the shelf at Walgreens - all of which are duct-tape-free.

These people are so, so, so fucking stupid.

8 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Which thread do you want me to go do the #bothsides thing on? Any special requests or should I just riff with it.  

You should just riff with it, much like you do whenever someone points out GOP madness. I'm merely asking Mr. Both Sides to actually address both sides. Seems easy enough. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I was just wondering why the US hasn’t tracked down whoever this Q is. then I quickly realized we know exactly who it is. Trump’s own agitprop. Fuck this world. 

y’all probably already concluded this. Q is shit I’ve consistently avoided so just getting up to speed 

Edited by NAVY

12 minutes ago, NAVY said:

I was just wondering why the US hasn’t tracked down whoever this Q is. then I quickly realized we know exactly who it is. Trump’s own agitprop. Fuck this world. 

y’all probably already concluded this. Q is shit I’ve consistently avoided so just getting up to speed 

I do the same because it’s not all that funny to see this stuff being disseminated as factual information in the propaganda arm of the media.  We are, and have been for awhile now, living in an idiocracy. That any human being could read any of this conspiracy and say to themselves “Yeah I believe it” is insane. 

34 minutes ago, NAVY said:

Sounds like something that someone who has been murdering children and harvesting adrenochrome from them would say! 

• Haha 1

yeah, so clamoring about 'pedophile rings' and child sex trafficking has suddenly seemed to dominate the feed for a couple of my friends in recent weeks...what's going on there? is it just Maxwell fallout, or has something else happened recently in the news?

i mean, it's pretty much the most awful thing you could imagine...but i'm trying to gage if there's really suddenly some horrific uptick in what's happening...or if this is pizzagate stuff just resurfacing...🤨 

and...WHY do i keep seeing vague sinister references to Tom Hanks??

Edited by mchookem

2 minutes ago, mchookem said:

yeah, so clamoring about 'pedophile rings' and child sex trafficking has suddenly seemed to dominate the feed for a couple of my friends in recent weeks...what's going on there? is it just Maxwell fallout, or has something else happened recently in the news?

i mean, it's pretty much the most awful thing you could imagine...but i'm trying to gage if there's really suddenly some horrific uptick in what's happening...or if this is pizzagate stuff just resurfacing...🤨 

It’s always been there. Pizzagate, etc. It’s becoming more mainstream. More people are losing their minds. We are watching the destruction. 

25 minutes ago, mchookem said:

Because it's easy to scream about horrible things, and try to pin everything evil on people you don't like rather the accepting the reality that if a kids getting molested it's probably by somebody you know and trust, and probably ignored red flags about. It's a lot easier to believe that the big bad world is scary, and that your little bubble isn't, even if your little bubble is probably filled with fucked upness that you've just become accustomed too.  

1 hour ago, Continental Op said:

Adrenochrome is an easy-to-come-by chemical compound, usually found as a light pink solution, that forms by the oxidation of adrenaline, the stress hormone. It is not approved for medical use by the Food and Drug Administration—though researchers can buy 25 milligrams of it for just $55—but doctors in other countries prescribe a version of it to treat blood clotting.

I don't know about y'all, but I prefer my adrenochrome straight from the adrenal glands of 6 yr olds.

5 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Adrenochrome is an easy-to-come-by chemical compound, usually found as a light pink solution, that forms by the oxidation of adrenaline, the stress hormone. It is not approved for medical use by the Food and Drug Administration—though researchers can buy 25 milligrams of it for just $55—but doctors in other countries prescribe a version of it to treat blood clotting.

I don't know about y'all, but I prefer my adrenochrome straight from the adrenal glands of 6 yr olds.

They chopped her goddamn head off right there in the parking lot... and cut all kinds of holes in her and sucked out the blood.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Anastasis said:

The President and a good portion of the Republican Party are crazy.

20 minutes ago, Captainant said:

deflecting away from and ignoring any sort of acknowledgement of the Q-ification of the GOP and political right? Anastasia or trump??

I am sorry that you feel so bad about getting caught up yourself in a number of different conspiracy theories that you feel the need to be dishonest to make up for it. 

• Fuck You 1

25 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I am sorry that you feel so bad about getting caught up yourself in a number of different conspiracy theories that you feel the need to be dishonest to make up for it. 

There are conspiracy theories and there is Q.  Q is a whole new level and the GOP is actively promoting it. 

7 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

There are conspiracy theories and there is Q.  Q is a whole new level and the GOP is actively promoting it. 

I expect it to be part of their platform going forward. Dotard’s cult is definitely all-inclusive when it comes to batshit crazy conspiracies. 

10 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Next level conspiracy shit promoted by our political party apparatus, for sure.

The Russia, Russia, Russia! narrative was not helpful in containing Trump. It fed the fire. Well intentioned, I believe, but horrible execution in reality and aggravated damage, IMHO.

For the so-called cabal - Your mileage may vary. Just an opinion. Self-Reflection is a strength and promotes learning how to avoid this mess in the first place. 

possible/probable Russian banking ties isn't even in the same universe as Tom Hanks hosting 'spirit dinners' serving medium well children for Hollywood a-listers and Hillary and Huma drinking blood. i mean, come on man...🙄 

both of which i've seen mentioned in some way in the past week. 

Edited by mchookem

1 minute ago, mchookem said:

possible/probable Russian banking ties isn't even in the same universe as Tom Hanks hosting 'spirit dinners' serving medium well children and Hillary and Huma drinking blood. i mean, come on man...🙄

That is too complicated for some to recognize.  MUST HAVE BOTH SIDES.

And Really Q wasnt a side per say, they are just absolute loons.  But since Trump is promoting it, some people feel the need to defend it....

11 minutes ago, mchookem said:

possible/probable Russian banking ties isn't even in the same universe as Tom Hanks hosting 'spirit dinners' serving medium well children for Hollywood a-listers and Hillary and Huma drinking blood. i mean, come on man...🙄 

both of which i've seen mentioned in some way in the past week. 

Russia, Russia, Russia! is much broader than banking. We have severe sanctions on Russia that is crippling their economy. That doesn't happen if Trump was Putin's bitch.

But . . . Trump has effectively become Putin's bitch because Putin uses the President's incompetence to undermine the foundation of our economy and our status as the World's Reserve Currency holder. Trump also has played into Putin's goal of a civil war in this nation. 

Trump is dupe. And isn't bright enough to comprehend the widespread damage he has caused to the United States. 

When you get down to Q bullshit - it is the same old Queen of England/blood drinking/Rothchild lunatic ramblings. For some reason - that is attractive to certain elements of our society. 

Edited by washparkhorn
And thank you for the reasonable argument in support of your position. I appreciate it.

12 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

When you get down to Q bullshit - it is the same old Queen of England/blood drinking/Rothchild lunatic ramblings. For some reason - that is attractive to certain elements of our society. 

Agree, the difference now is that the President and the GOP are embracing it.  #oneside 

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

But . . . Trump has effectively become Putin's bitch because Putin uses the President's incompetence to undermine the foundation of our economy and our status as the World's Reserve Currency holder.

Putin is a KGB spook and is running a psychological manipulation play against an easy psychologically damaged mark. Trump should have been removed after Helsinki.  His NPD became a disqualifying psychological condition at that point.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Putin is a KGB spook and is running a psychological manipulation play against an easy psychologically damaged mark. Trump should have been removed after Helsinki.  His NPD became a disqualifying psychological condition at that point.

That was the moment - agree. And that was the cause - agree. 

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

fucking fixed

Agree - far too many have gone full batshit crazy. And with COVID out there physically and mentally deranging more and more, we are looking at a zombie apocalypse.

I am going to read Cormac McCarthy's, The Road again. And then watch 12 Monkeys to remind myself of how fragile civilization is.