The Batshit Insane QAnon Conspiracy Theory

Hugo Stiglitz

a guess this is now the conspiracy theory thread?

3yearletterman found another kook to troll:

INCOMING INTEL: FEMA is waving "ungodly" amounts of money at private security firms right now, begging for security contractors to station at Florida to PREVENT Floridians returning to their homes and businesses after the storm hits. The evacuation orders are to push people out of Florida and KEEP THEM OUT. Reportedly Delta Force personnel advising FEMA at the top, devising denial-of-area enforcement plans which will be enforced at gunpoint if required. I'm told FEMA is practically panicked to get enough armed personnel on site, anticipating a tremendous amount of resistance from displaced people who want to return home to salvage whatever they can. This is the next step up the escalation ladder as the federal government wages WAR against the American people, as we saw FEMA carrying out in NC, actively hindering rescue efforts to maximize starvation and death. To the people, do NOT escalate. Hold your ground peacefully and firmly. This looks a lot like a J6-style trap to provoke an insurrection and declare martial law to cancel the election. Don't play into their hands.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, The Dog said:

INCOMING INTEL: FEMA is waving "ungodly" amounts of money at private security firms right now, begging for security contractors to station at Florida to PREVENT Floridians returning to their homes and businesses after the storm hits. The evacuation orders are to push people out of Florida and KEEP THEM OUT. Reportedly Delta Force personnel advising FEMA at the top, devising denial-of-area enforcement plans which will be enforced at gunpoint if required. I'm told FEMA is practically panicked to get enough armed personnel on site, anticipating a tremendous amount of resistance from displaced people who want to return home to salvage whatever they can. This is the next step up the escalation ladder as the federal government wages WAR against the American people, as we saw FEMA carrying out in NC, actively hindering rescue efforts to maximize starvation and death. To the people, do NOT escalate. Hold your ground peacefully and firmly. This looks a lot like a J6-style trap to provoke an insurrection and declare martial law to cancel the election. Don't play into their hands.

People should be summarily executed for peddling this kind of disinformation.  

• Hook 'Em 8

7 minutes ago, The Dog said:

Imagine getting news from a guy named HealthRanger who's top 3 posts are WEAPONIZED WEATHER. 

Good news everyone, he has over a quarter million followers and that post has been viewed half a million times...

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Rage+1 1

it's upsetting to me that i have become so misanthropic about an enormous subset of americans that i am sitting here with an ahmadinejad meme face at the thought of a quarter million fucking shit-for-brains in the southeast that follow "healthranger" for information about hurricane warnings actually heading his warnings to not follow evacuation orders and ultimately ridding the rest of our society of their stupid fucking useless lives that are more likely than not a complete and utter fucking drag on our overall prospects as a species and as a culture.

that's not the best thing. i should probably re-evaluate.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

13 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Imagine getting news from a guy named HealthRanger who's top 3 posts are WEAPONIZED WEATHER. 

Good news everyone, he has over a quarter million followers and that post has been viewed half a million times...

I'm pretty much at the point that we deserve whatever comes next.  Whether it's dotard winning again or qanon adjacent stochastic terrorism, we just brought it all on ourselves.  Unbelievable.

• Hook 'Em 4

I’m so lost. Helene was gvt made to take out R voting places and voters but also to take out the silica mine and also this lithium mine, which may or may not involve tunnels?  Sounds way too efficient and successful to be government originated.

and Milton is a divine creation sent to destroy the tunnels under Tampa and wdw for some purpose?  But is maybe drifting southward and won’t do that st all?  Should god subcontract to the US government for future weather wrath?

13 minutes ago, HalfSack Horn said:

Mr HealthRanger aka Mike Adams(not the wide receiver) who shows Austin as where he lives now.  Hmmmmm…..

Some website I've never heard of called "Spot the Troll" has a brief but outdated profile on him.

https://spotthetroll.org/profile/8

image.png.f5df9b69ed9ea066a6fe700066376139.png

image.thumb.png.94e445e4d02391cc482f267a78ff76aa.png

Edited to add that Wikipedia has an entry on Natural News, and this is what it says about him:

image.thumb.png.858a7ebd2830daae202f9ec686111e02.png

Edited by bolverk
  • Rage+1 4

23 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I'm pretty much at the point that we deserve whatever comes next.  Whether it's dotard winning again or qanon adjacent stochastic terrorism, we just brought it all on ourselves.  Unbelievable.

It’s kinda like the decades after the printing press was invented.  Crazy ass dangerous ideas spread like wildfire and tens of thousands of innocent people falsely accused of witchcraft were drowned, hanged, buried alive, and burned at the stake. And that’s when most people didn’t know how to read or write.

It’s almost comical that we thought we could handle the internet, social media, and AI all within the last 30 years and nothing catastrophic would come of it, especially when we let some of the most amoral and unethical people run the show.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

image.png.ebdd641f075243e972ddcf0de186a5e1.png

I have a family member who is anti-vax and was a listener to Alex Jones for a long time. The main thing I pick up from observation is the keen need to feel like you're smarter than everyone else. You're a seer among fools. That may be it for some of the otherwise intelligent people who fall into this vortex of deceit.

The rest are crazies and morons.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

This shit weaves through the internet and ends up infecting somewhat normal people. My Wallpaper guy: "your going to Denver????, oh be careful, Venezuela gangs are taking over."

Fucking sucks.

But MSM is da debil.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, sidis said:

it's upsetting to me that i have become so misanthropic about an enormous subset of americans that i am sitting here with an ahmadinejad meme face at the thought of a quarter million fucking shit-for-brains in the southeast that follow "healthranger" for information about hurricane warnings actually heading his warnings to not follow evacuation orders and ultimately ridding the rest of our society of their stupid fucking useless lives that are more likely than not a complete and utter fucking drag on our overall prospects as a species and as a culture.

that's not the best thing. i should probably re-evaluate.

No they just burden our Federal resources whilst ceaseless bitching about the Federal Govt.  Every asshole I've known that needed rescuing by the Coast Guard, and it's quite a few, willfully ignored all common sense and safety protocols and put themselves in danger with a cavelier attitude; then begged for help "how could this happen". 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

I feel like all this was foisted on me; deserved got nothing to do with it.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

They’re not “otherwise intelligent.” They’re people of middling to low intelligence who want to FEEL intelligent. Quit cutting these fuckheads slack. They think stupid things because they’re stupid.

i came across a federal district court case which had a lot of things to say about restrictive covenants following termination.  read the couple headnotes and the few paragraphs that were on point for what i needed it for, and marked it down for further reading.

got back to it a day or so later and started from the top. it was a starr opinion and it lead off with him sharing that an atheist had told him a few years ago that christians were the most persecuted people in america. that he didn't quite understand back then but now he knows. said anecdote is probably as truthful as the opposing school's fan who needs directions to kyle field, but that's not where it ended. plaintiff had gotten canned because he wouldn't vaccinate. said that he had a strong religious belief that god made him and that he should not alter what god created.

fair enough, but there's 0 discussion of how vaccines actually work, and that they do not work by altering your immune system, but by training your immune system. it's not altering what god created to practice free throws before a basketball game, and it's not altering what god created to train your immune system either. so, sure, your religious belief might say no alterations, so no hip replacement or tattoos or bionic implants. but it doesn't say anything about training. this is someone of middling to low intelligence and for some reason we have to tolerate his complete mal-informed opinion on how stuff works instead of how stuff actually works.

Edited by elfenix
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

4 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

People should be summarily executed for peddling this kind of disinformation.  

4 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

He’s making money off of those posts thanks to Leon,

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

They’re not “otherwise intelligent.” They’re people of middling to low intelligence who want to FEEL intelligent. Quit cutting these fuckheads slack. They think stupid things because they’re stupid.

Not generally. I think we've all met people we were shocked were Trumpists. I can still be surprised by the vomit they will lap up thinking it's truth.

Perhaps you can argue that someone self-immunized against rational argument based in shared reality are effectively stupid. It's the self-inflicted part that can still cause an eyebrow to rise.

3 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Not generally. I think we've all met people we were shocked were Trumpists. I can still be surprised by the vomit they will lap up thinking it's truth.

Perhaps you can argue that someone self-immunized against rational argument based in shared reality are effectively stupid. It's the self-inflicted part that can still cause an eyebrow to rise.

Yep, and we all keep running into people who claim that Trump is not their first choice, or they don't like him, but that Kamala is worse.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/8/2024 at 4:25 PM, The Dog said:

3yearletterman found another kook to troll

I would’ve liked 3yr’s troll even better if he would’ve gone with Marshall Eriksen

IMG_1534.gif.398a5e7f5136241907b92a20bc9edda6.gif

On 10/8/2024 at 7:20 PM, Born to Run said:

This shit weaves through the internet and ends up infecting somewhat normal people. My Wallpaper guy: "your going to Denver????, oh be careful, Venezuela gangs are taking over."

Fucking sucks.

But MSM is da debil.

You have a Wallpaper guy?

• Hook 'Em 1

I would be curious if any of the shit-for-brains morons that consume this stupid hurricanes created by the ghost of mayer rothschild and the federal government would say as to why their cult god Donald Trump conjured hurricane harvey to kill 103 people and cause an insane amount of damage to southeast texas in 2017. Or W spinning up katrina in 2005. And certainly an interesting question of what type of secret cia technology william mckinley used to mow down 8,000 people in galveston in 1900 despite the cia not existing. 

what say you, pimphand?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, sidis said:

I would be curious if any of the shit-for-brains morons that consume this stupid hurricanes created by the ghost of mayer rothschild and the federal government would say as to why their cult god Donald Trump conjured hurricane harvey to kill 103 people and cause an insane amount of damage to southeast texas in 2017. Or W spinning up katrina in 2005. And certainly an interesting question of what type of secret cia technology william mckinley used to mow down 8,000 people in galveston in 1900 despite the cia not existing. 

what say you, pimphand?

kanye west news GIF by NowThis

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, sidis said:

what say you, pimphand?

“Those 8,000 beings were not human.  Mckinley saved the Earth…for awhile”

On 10/10/2024 at 8:19 PM, sidis said:

what say you, pimphand?

When I asked a nut job that question, he answered that the president doesn't control the hurricanes.  I refuse to follow up and ask why they are blaming Biden, or who does control them if not the president.  I don't want to be exposed to the brain rot I would get back.

On 10/10/2024 at 9:34 AM, TeeDubya said:

image.thumb.png.93f526486ec6c8a3d02a1e39d8688a13.png

Interesting graphic.  I don't even remember Hurrican Zeta.  Looks like it originated in one of the Mexican countries.

I see Harvey was going to come fill up the Central Texas reservoirs and ran into the force field. 

• Rage+1 1