Lane Kiffin to Ole Miss?

C-Man

Just saw UK’s winning score and that’s usually the way they lose games not the other way around. The last three matchups between these two have been one score games and games UK probably should’ve won. 

16 hours ago, Clintonaldo said:

With an above average cocksucker for a coach. 

No bias here. 

Yesterday's game is a perfect example of why everyone has an instinctual pause when Ole Miss is proclaimed a national title contender.  Run up the score/stats against shitty teams then fold when you get hit in the mouth by a good defense. And the fake injuries are truly pathetic. 

Kiffin is entertaining and good for college football, but I'm definitely rooting against him. 

• Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Yesterday's game is a perfect example of why everyone has an instinctual pause when Ole Miss is proclaimed a national title contender.  Run up the score/stats against shitty teams then fold when you get hit in the mouth by a good defense. And the fake injuries are truly pathetic. 

Kiffin is entertaining and good for college football, but I'm definitely rooting against him. 

They’re like an SEC version of Leach-era Tech. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Hes a poor mans Mike Leach. I think we can all say that with confidence now

He's 100% deficient in personality and witticism when compared to Leach but his subtle troll game is unparalleled.