Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

12 minutes ago, Blotto said:

There's not a single aspect of this shitstain's life that isn't surrounded in controversy and legal fuckery. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/trump-mar-a-lago-neighbors-dispute/2020/12/15/bc2ce1d0-3ed4-11eb-9453-fc36ba051781_story.html

I'm sure he'll figure out some way to move his fat ass into Mar-a-Lago eventually, but goddamn that must be a miserable, exhausting way to live.

There are people that live off misery and assholeishness.  Trump is one of them, it comes from his Scottish roots.

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, The Royal We said:

That will be interesting to watch unfold. The folks bitching have deep pockets and give zero fucks. 

That's true.  What he has in clout and bullying prowess, they have in money to burn and time to kill.  

"These people work and wait their whole lives to move down here (to SE Florida), sit in the heat, pretend it's not hot, end enforce these rules."

Grab your dictionary.  This assessment of various Trump insiders was penned and tweeted by novelist Hari Kunzru:

Mike Pence, you repressed joyless would-be witchfinder, every time you speak you look like you are straining to expel an enormous bolus of your own hypocrisy from your clenched sphincter. 

Betsy DeVos, you blandly foolish soulless entitled child-stealing witch, rotting like a corpse inside your Chanel suit.

All the generals, you spineless buzz-cut phallus-brained plastic Spartans fawning and wriggling to distract yourself from your moral cowardice.

Kayleigh McEnenay, you evacuated husk of a mean-girl cheerleader, the cavity where your heart once was  pumped full of spite and moronic lies.

Bill Barr, you vast pompous pus-filled bladder of casuistry, you are an enemy of justice, bloated with resentment and cruelty, wobbling like a jelly at the feet of the oligarchs.

Jared Kushner, you vacuous dainty preening overpromoted nub of mediocrity, squeezed like an entitled smear of toothpaste into a silk suit bought with tear-stained dollars wrung out of the suffering tenants of your slum apartments.

Ivanka Trump, you monstrous slug of vanity, you infantile ninny so marinaded in self-regard that in your pea brain you believe we ought to love you for your crimes.

Mike Pompeo, you bubble, you booby, you flatulent zero, that roiling in your ample guts that you mistake for world shaking significance is just the acid reflux of irrelevancy.

Don Junior, you scabrous single-nostriled unloved elephant-murdering human wreckage, vibrating with bitterness and impotent rage at all the opportunities you’ve squandered.

Sarah Sanders, you crude hulking beetle-browed bully, working your multiple chins as you masticated another stinking quid of falsity, spitting again and again on the people you were supposed to inform.

Eric Trump, you pallid clammy suppurating nocturnal semi-human grub, your absence of charisma is your only notable trait and the act of flushing you from memory will so be smooth and painless that in a month people will find it hard to picture your moon face.

Rudy Giuliani, you capering cartoonish skull-faced bag of graft and corruption, too stupid even to ask who’s pulling your strings just so long as you can cake your crusty face in tv make-up and clack your jaw at a camera.

And Stephen Miller, you weeping pustule upon the social body, you dreg, you homunculus, you noxious slime felched from the gaping cavity of Jim Crow, one day may you find yourself walking barefoot across hot sand, desperate for water, crying for your missing child.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

What's funny about Milo's cocaine-fueled rant is that it was all his choice.  He says "my life and my career were destroyed"  as if he was just sitting there minding his own business, paying his taxes and sodomizing teenagers when this terrible thing happened to him.  No, Milo. You stood on the train tracks, encouraged the train, didn't move when it was apparent that the train was going to hit you, and got run the fuck over. That's on you, not the Republican party. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

What the fuck does a church need with 368 employees?  Yeah, I get it...it's a big church with lots of members and a strong online/TV presence but 368 employees to run a church that's not even really a church?  Or is that the feature, not the bug?

I know some Surly posters who are members of his flock.  They've got to be embarrassed with this assclown.  But then again, if you're 15 years and $15k into Joel already, I doubt this suddenly becomes your 'come to Jesus' moment.  

Remind me not to give a fuck about conning people in my next life.  

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

Lulz. Thats not how it works. The fleeced are just fine with all of it. Thats why they keep getting fleeced.

Yeah, you don't get it, those people don't feel embarrassment, as Blotto stated. It's the same mechanism where any QAnon or Fox News acolyte would rather double down on ignorance than admit they've been clowned by a confidence man or been swallowing propaganda for years. These people can't have the illusion that they're something other than a complete fucking rube replaced with reality. So they continue to pay into a fucking prosperity church.

It's similar to the fact that my wife and I unabashedly play the powerball and Texas lotto when the payouts get big. The difference is, the chances of me winning the lottery are are astronomical compared to the odds paying forward into a prosperity church actually paying off. I'm not ashamed of playing the lottery either. Of course, we're not paying thousands of dollars a year, either. 

That POS refusing to open his fucking church to help displaced people from Hurricane Harvey should have ended his shit ass career. But it didn't. Just as controversy never hurt Swaggert, or half a dozen other fuck stick religious grifters who fall head first into controversy. Jerry Falwell Jr. will remain wealthy AF. The religious right and a huge chunk of conservatives DGAF. They're happy to trade their cash for hope and whatever lies they need to allow themselves to sleep at night.  

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

What's funny about Milo's cocaine-fueled rant is that it was all his choice.  He says "my life and my career were destroyed"  as if he was just sitting there minding his own business, paying his taxes and sodomizing teenagers when this terrible thing happened to him.  No, Milo. You stood on the train tracks, encouraged the train, didn't move when it was apparent that the train was going to hit you, and got run the fuck over. That's on you, not the Republican party. 

Well, personal responsibility and self-reflection have never really been his strong suits.

22 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Grab your dictionary.  This assessment of various Trump insiders was penned and tweeted by novelist Hari Kunzru:

if you don't read those in Uncle Jeff Kane's voice from Veep, you're not making the most out of life.  

29 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Go to the link. Please. It's beautiful.

HAHAHAHAHA. It took me a minute for the penny to drop. Grift shop. I'm dyiiiiiing.

With our Criminal Records Room, you can do the research on how YOU would prosecute Trump’s crimes against humanity!

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Lobo said:

That's true.  What he has in clout and bullying prowess, they have in money to burn and time to kill.  

"These people work and wait their whole lives to move down here (to SE Florida), sit in the heat, pretend it's not hot, end enforce these rules."

Agreed. Unlike Trump, the are actually rich. Really, really rich. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

I have zero doubt now that Trump was told he had been aided with fraudulent votes and their data team thought they had done enough to secure the election. And now they are upset because they didn’t estimate how unpopular he was and what the overall turnout would be. 

This is where I am at with this.  Although I have no proof, just like DT, my court record is a smooth .500 at 0-0.

14 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

I have zero doubt now that Trump was told he had been aided with fraudulent votes and their data team thought they had done enough to secure the election. And now they are upset because they didn’t estimate how unpopular he was and what the overall turnout would be. 

Yup. X amount of votes spread across the blue wall.

"Damn, the polls were off terribly there again!". 

23 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Yup. X amount of votes spread across the blue wall.

"Damn, the polls were off terribly there again!". 

I'm sure we are about 30 days away from massive Trump voter fraud being revealed. And Trump and the GOP will use it as further reason to disregard the election results.

"See, we told you the system was vulnerable to fraud. How you can you trust the results? Trump must have won!"

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

"Too soon to give up! Sure the game ended two weeks ago and we lost by 17 points and the other team already has the trophy and already had their parade... but people are angry!!". 

The sun has gone down and the moon has come up

And long ago somebody left with the cup.

He's going the distance. He's going for speed. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Is he really playing the "But I got more votes than last time so I must have won" card?  I'm gonna keep this short for the sake of Homercles whose brains shut down after anything longer than a fortune cookie.  

Washington got fewer votes second time around, as did FDR twice, and also Obama.  Several other presidents won re-election without the increase in popular vote totals that Trump enjoyed in 2020.  But they all have one thing in common, they didn't lose the Electoral College by over 70 votes.  Just fucking die already, Donald.  

4 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Washington got fewer votes second time around, as did FDR twice, and also Obama.  Several other presidents won re-election without the increase in popular vote totals that Trump enjoyed in 2020.  But they all have one thing in common, they didn't lose the Electoral College by over 70 votes.  Just fucking die already, Donald.  

Doesn't matter in the final tabulation, of course, because rules, but none of them ever lost the popular vote (twice!) like The Donald did, either. Because he is the biggest loser in history. Nobody has ever lost as hugely as he did. He's the loser par-excellence. Biggest loser, bar none.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

He's not going to let some 1993 agreement stop him from moving in.  He's already violating it -- he's stayed there some 130 nights during his Presidency, which clearly exceeds the "maximum of 21 nights per year" rule.

Is there even a penalty clause?

The article I read mentioned that "Palm Beach has enforced the agreement sporadically, giving Trump special Leeway while he served as president and frequently visited the property."

Hey law dogs, does non-enforcement or selective enforcement invalidate the agreement?

1 minute ago, TexasHooch said:

The article I read mentioned that "Palm Beach has enforced the agreement sporadically, giving Trump special Leeway while he served as president and frequently visited the property."

Hey law dogs, does non-enforcement or selective enforcement invalidate the agreement?

Not invalidate, but it might pose a barrier to full enforcement of it.  Depends on how they sporadically enforced.  A written, temporary waiver of provisions of the agreement is less likely to impact it than a casual, ad hoc non-enforcement.

4 minutes ago, Chooky said:

I imagine at some point today Trunq will be holding a press conference to address and condemn Russia for hacking into multiple government agencies. 

How in the world is that anywhere near as important as whatever it is that may or may not be on a laptop that did or did not belong to Hunter Biden at some point?

17 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

How in the world is that anywhere near as important as whatever it is that may or may not be on a laptop that did or did not belong to Hunter Biden at some point?

Didn't I read something on here recently about Canadian Caravans of Chinese Corpspersons Congregating While Contemplating The Coup? That's got to be newsworthy at some point.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Not invalidate, but it might pose a barrier to full enforcement of it.  Depends on how they sporadically enforced.  A written, temporary waiver of provisions of the agreement is less likely to impact it than a casual, ad hoc non-enforcement.

Goes back to Nixon and if the president does it then it’s not illegal. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Dahobbs said:

I'm sure we are about 30 days away from massive Trump voter fraud being revealed. And Trump and the GOP will use it as further reason to disregard the election results.

"See, we told you the system was vulnerable to fraud. How you can you trust the results? Trump must have won!"

The biggest kicker is if they could find evidence of trump fraud in 2016 so that he never should have been president. 

both elections, the polls ended up way off but team Trump was extremely confident in a win because of “internals.”  

I’ve all but convinced myself that he cheated in both elections, but the will of the people overcame in this past one. Zero evidence, just like him. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I am persuaded that the president put the cheat in on a massive scale and is amazed that he still lost in a landslide. Imagine how bad this would look for him if he hadn't cheated?

"Hell, I'm going to get more than 70 million votes no matter what Sleepy Joe does. There's no way I will lose. Now, I just have to talk about imaginary polls that predicted I'd win and it's 2016 all over again!"spacer.png