Fuk Aaron Rodgers.......

Txslnghrns

On 6/12/2024 at 6:30 PM, HornOnTheBayou said:

Do the words "mandatory" and "choice" have different meanings in her language? 

They do when you're high as shit. I cant wait for this cockslap to get hurt running out of the tunnel on opening day. 

Aaron Rodgers' unexcused absence that caused him to miss all of the New York Jets mandatory minicamp this week was because of an ayahuasca retreat, one NFL insider claims. 

Albert Breer gave a lengthy response to Rodgers' whereabouts, that was not in the New York area instead of being at the Jets' facility, a decision that will cost him more than $100,000 in fines. 

'The best I can answer this right now that I feel solid about is that he is somewhere that they could not excuse and maintain credibility with the rest of the locker room, but would be expected, would not be an out-of-left-field thing for him,' Breer said on 'The Rich Eisen Show'.

'So you guys can open your mind, so to speak, as he’s been known to open his mind sometimes, into all the possibilities,' Breer continued. 

Rodgers has marched to the beat of his own drum for the latter half of his career, and his aura has dominated the New York Jets since his arrival last year. 

• 4 weeks later...