Texas AD Chris Del Conte

Machinator

In football we have a coach that says all the right things and has gotten a bit better with on field adjustments each year. Baseball looks promising with the new guy. Freaking Beard and his bullshit is the one thing that has us stalled in just one program. Then again we are not Shaka stuck. After next year CDC should be able to take care of it. In CDC we trust!

GQ9iGjUXwAASGoG?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by DanTheHorn
  • Hook 'Em 4

Okay, so can someone catch me up on the Pierce story that, along with his shitty coaching, supposedly led to his downfall? According to FCB, (I was listening to Texas Sports Unfiltered on YouTube - shoutout to Brad Kelner) Pierce had a meltdown with a player and kicked the dude off the team. The team apparently wasn't thrilled with this move and there was some sort of rebellion amongst the players, with them demanding he re-instate the player. The player was put back on the team the same day.

Can anyone provide any more info?  

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

Okay, so can someone catch me up on the Pierce story that, along with his shitty coaching, supposedly led to his downfall? According to FCB, (I was listening to Texas Sports Unfiltered on YouTube - shoutout to Brad Kelner) Pierce had a meltdown with a player and kicked the dude off the team. The team apparently wasn't thrilled with this move and there was some sort of rebellion amongst the players, with them demanding he re-instate the player. The player was put back on the team the same day.

Can anyone provide any more info?  

Under Baseball, Go to below thread:

"Surly Official Firing Squad] David Pierce Has Left The Building - FIRED

2 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

Cedric Golden seems like a douche bag.

Especially saying he called CDC a liar on his Tom Herman statement. Saying he said he would be back. From what I remember CDC said he was our coach which was true until he fired him. Also his idiotic take on NIL saying NCAA messed up by not restricting it more. He clearly does not read any court stories on NIL.

Edited by DanTheHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1