Season Ticket Renewal

blacklab

On 6/15/2024 at 3:53 AM, KingBobo81 said:

7/16. There were no lower levels by the time it was my turn last year, but I did get really good seats on about the 40 yard line, third row upper deck.

Upper deck is better at the Cotton Bowl anyway.

1 hour ago, hornbri said:

Check those emails, season tickets going out. 

I got mine the other day. Feels like it's earlier than usual this year.

• Hook 'Em 1

22 hours ago, ballrific said:

apologies if already discussed but for the lucky few who were able to get meatchicken tix, anyone know or have an idea what section they're going to stuff the Horn fans/visitors?

Have they already announced who got these?  I put in for them and don't see an email either way.

1 minute ago, Balcones said:

Have they already announced who got these?  I put in for them and don't see an email either way.

From what I’ve seen your point rank in the Longhorn Foundation needed to be >4,000 and likely even more.

3 minutes ago, Tailgate said:

From what I’ve seen your point rank in the Longhorn Foundation needed to be >4,000 and likely even more.

Ok.  My account says they would notify us by July 15th.  I don't see any yes/no emails from them.  Lots of invitations to fly there or attend a tailgate, alumni event, but nothing about a ticket.

On 7/16/2024 at 2:48 PM, dcar00 said:

shade side upper level is at about the 10 yard line(sec 109).  my slot was 2:20 today.  took section 110 to get a little lower.  I don't mind the EZ view but it is such a clusterfuck there

My timeslot was 12:15pm on Wednesday and only endzone seats were left.

On 7/18/2024 at 11:42 AM, ballrific said:

apologies if already discussed but for the lucky few who were able to get meatchicken tix, anyone know or have an idea what section they're going to stuff the Horn fans/visitors?

2 hours ago, Balcones said:

Haven’t been notified about Michigan tix yet. But yes they had previously said they would notify for away ticket requests by July 15.

The Longhorn foundation email that just went out, said away game notifications would begin this evening. 

• Texas Football season ticket holder updates:
  • Season tickets have been electronically distributed to all season ticket holders without a balance due!
  • Away game ticket fulfillment notifications will begin distributing this evening!
  • Season parking passes will be sent out in mid-August.

7 hours ago, Tailgate said:

Just got the email, Top 1000 for Michigan, 1850 for A&M. Wow that’s high. 

Michigan on Sept. 7
For the game versus Michigan in Ann Arbor, we received a total of 4,000 tickets. After fulfilling needs for our students, our outstanding Longhorn Band, our football student-athletes and staff families, we have approximately 2,500 tickets to provide for Longhorn Foundation donors, and we received requests for over 5,000 tickets for this game. Because of historic demand for this game against the Wolverines, we are only able to fulfill requests from donors that have a Top 1,000 Loyalty Point Ranking as of June 3, 2024.
Texas A&M on Nov. 30
For the game versus Texas A&M in College Station, we received a total of 5,000 tickets. After fulfilling needs for our students, the entire Longhorn Band, our football student-athletes and staff families, we have approximately 3,200 tickets to provide for Longhorn Foundation donors, and we received requests for over 4,800 tickets for this game. We are only able to fulfill requests from donors that have a Top 1,850 Loyalty Point Ranking as of June 3, 2024.
Vanderbilt (Oct. 26) and Arkansas (Nov. 16) games
For the Vanderbilt and Arkansas games, we received requests for over 3,500 tickets for each of these games. Similar to the Texas A&M game, our allotment is 5,000 tickets. We are only able to fulfill requests from donors that have a Top 12,000 Loyalty Point Ranking (for Vanderbilt) and a Top 18,300 Loyalty Point Ranking (for Arkansas) as of June 3, 2024.

The email just said if you were allocated tickets or not, ticket locations not given. 

1 hour ago, JEDI17 said:

What section is everyone grabbing for Michigan. Have a group of 7, trying to sit with or near Longhorn others.

I am going with a group of 5-6. We don't have tix yet but are eying somewhere around Secs. 15-17.

2 hours ago, JEDI17 said:

What section is everyone grabbing for Michigan. Have a group of 7, trying to sit with or near Longhorn others.

We know the Texas allotment was in sections 7-15 if that helps (it is up thread)

My OU seat selection process today was a disaster. I logged in earlier today to check out the process (as they recommend). When my scheduled time came at 2:20, it errored out every time I tried to access the site. I logged in on my phone (hard as hell to navigate so avoid if you can) and it let me select one ticket and then kicked me out again and wouldn’t let me back in. Ended up having to call and do it over the phone. No fun.

1 hour ago, blacklab said:

Just got my ou tickets, ended up getting in 117. Last couple of years I've been around the 10 yard line.
Only end zone left

image (1).png

Yeah I got mine earlier today too. Shitty selection compared to recent years. The fair weather fans are back in town.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 7/22/2024 at 11:23 AM, hornbri said:

We know the Texas allotment was in sections 7-15 if that helps (it is up thread)

Thing is that’s way too many seats to add up to only 4K; my guess is we’re only getting the upper rows in that range, similar to Tuscaloosa last year. Hopefully the Surly 1% will post their locations once the tix are released; for a bucket list game like this, personally I’d rather sit in shitty seats with a bunch of Horns than get better seats and sit in the middle of the enemy. Our seats at tOSU in 2005 were fucking horrible and I wouldn’t trade that for anything…

• 2 weeks later...