2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

34 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

That's not very scientific.  Now if you want scientific, my dog took a shit today that kind of looked like Trump so I would guess that means Trump wins the election in a landslide.  Now that is a prediction that is based on science.

Whoa! All of my dogs turds look like trump... DOOMED!

5 minutes ago, heso said:

Biden is going to have to get it done without PA. They are going to do whatever they can to trim the number of mail in ballots:

Pennsylvania election officials ordered to keep late mail ballots separate

WASHINGTON — Pennsylvania officials have notified the U.S. Supreme Court that the Secretary of the Commonwealth issued guidance to county boards of election directing them “to securely segregate all mail-in and civilian absentee ballots received between 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 3, 2020, and 5:00 p.m. on Friday, November 6, 2020, from all other voted ballots.”

The cutoff under Pennsylvania law for receiving mail in ballots to count is 8 p.m. A state Supreme Court ruling extended that to 5 p.m. on Nov. 6 but that extension is under court challenge. Republicans are asking the Supreme Court to declare that order unconstitutional.  

Republicans asked that, at a minimum, late ballots be kept separate. The state took the action today on its own.

My county sent out ~278,000 ballots and has gotten back ~188,000 as of today and it is strongly Democratic so hopefully these people are ballot boxing.

Edited by Bevo14

not-election talk not going away

seriously please NEWS and tangential commentary on the news ONLY

no sports

no guns

no maga bitches stuck in the cold

just election shit

no forecasts of what airstrip 1 looks like

please

90% of what you fuckers have posted this week is NOT actual election information

polls

strategy

shenanigans

electoral shit

ONLY

PLEASE

4 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

no sports

no guns

just election shit

please

90% of what you fuckers have posted this week is NOT actual election information

polls

strategy

shenanigans

electoral shit

ONLY

PLEASE

You can't tell me what to do- you're not my real dad. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

People saying a rigged election prediction is outlandish fantasy, then turn right around and say Biden has a chance in TX. Hilarious.

PA is definitely out of play for Biden now, but Republicans fucked up by bringing attention to the mail in shit too soon. People still have time to ballot box or go vote in person. I imagine now the Election Day split won’t be as heavily slanted towards Republicans as everyone thinks. 

15 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

no sports

no guns

just election shit

please

polls

strategy

shenanigans

electoral shit

ONLY

PLEASE

tenor.gif?itemid=5578676

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

You literally saw his soul leave his body.  And he was never the same after that.

For Houston. He went 50/50 in save attempts one year in Phily and was also on a WS title winner as their closer.  

Edited by Wulaw Horn

9 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

My county sent out ~278,000 ballots and has gotten back ~188,000 as of today and it is strongly Democratic so hopefully these people are ballot boxing.

Where did you get the county data? I saw that Allegheny had 250k returned as of a couple days ago but I couldn’t find much more than that  

Statewide mail in ballot requests were 3 million, broken down 63.1% D, 25.2% R, 11.6% I. 

62% have been returned so far as of an article this morning.

1 hour ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Trying to save face from his association with Trump yet still helped craft the child separation policy by criminally indicting every parent for a misdemeanor and forcing they be held in a separate prison facility from their children. Fuck that guy. I don’t care how many Biden ads he’s in

he's doing what he thinks is best to save and recraft the republican party.

this is of no interest to me.

4 minutes ago, heso said:

Where did you get the county data? I saw that Allegheny had 250k returned as of a couple days ago but I couldn’t find much more than that  

Statewide mail in ballot requests were 3 million, broken down 63.1% D, 25.2% R, 11.6% I. 

62% have been returned so far as of an article this morning.

https://www.montcopa.org/753/Voter-Services

Sorry it was 267k mailed. I think many of them will wind up making it back in time though. I didn't get mine for 3 weeks so I imagine there are several people who just got it recently and plan to ballot box.

Edited by Bevo14

2 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

he's doing what he thinks is best to save and recraft the republican party.

this is of no interest to me.

And Stalin was fighting like a devil against Hitler to save the Soviet Union.  I'm glad as shit we sent them weapons to do it, knowing that we should solve the biggest, most immediate crisis first.

I welcome the assistance of any and all Repubs who are trying to save their party by taking down Trump and Trumpism.  Once that is done (and dear God, I hope it gets done), then we can deal with them, and take them down.  One war at a time.

• Hook 'Em 4

12 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Re: PA.  SCOTUS said that they are allowing the ballots to be segregated that were received after 5 p.m. election day.  They can still be tossed. Alito, Kavanaugh, and Thomas all said it looks unconstitutional.  That fight is not nearly over.

What's going to be funny is the likely scenario that Trump is behind and all of a sudden they will want those votes counted. 

Remember that they will be processing those ballots all day and will have numbers to release right when the polls close, which is likely to show Trump behind. His tune is going to really change when that happens...

Edited by The Dog
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

no sports

no guns

just election shit

please

polls

strategy

shenanigans

electoral shit

ONLY

PLEASE

I think we've got the Shenaigans covered.

• Hook 'Em 1

49 minutes ago, heso said:

Biden is going to have to get it done without PA. They are going to do whatever they can to trim the number of mail in ballots:

Pennsylvania election officials ordered to keep late mail ballots separate

WASHINGTON — Pennsylvania officials have notified the U.S. Supreme Court that the Secretary of the Commonwealth issued guidance to county boards of election directing them “to securely segregate all mail-in and civilian absentee ballots received between 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 3, 2020, and 5:00 p.m. on Friday, November 6, 2020, from all other voted ballots.”

The cutoff under Pennsylvania law for receiving mail in ballots to count is 8 p.m. A state Supreme Court ruling extended that to 5 p.m. on Nov. 6 but that extension is under court challenge. Republicans are asking the Supreme Court to declare that order unconstitutional.  

Republicans asked that, at a minimum, late ballots be kept separate. The state took the action today on its own.

Eh, I don't think it'll be enough votes to swing the election. 

SC only decides if the goal posts moved too far from the written rules all the current laws are already constitutional because they have been used forever. It's new shit and changes that SC is ruling on. 

Some of you really need to brush up on how the judiciary works. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thepop said:

I can't tell if you're trolling or dumb (or both?). I think literally everything you say on this board is wrong.

I just think the victory lapping by dems is laughable. When it’s all said and done I think Biden has 55-45 odds of winning right now. That’s what my logic is telling me. 

I will come clean on one thing and just hope they don’t see: roughly 80% of my baseball board posts are outright trolls. It’s funny to me how serious the sabernerds take it, and the snowflake pussy Astro fans are always super easy to rile up. I don’t troll anywhere else though.

• Haha 2