2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

So I’ve been away for Little a bit but can I surmise that the latest freak out is over Pennsylvania? 

Well maybe the freaks are right. But here’s something else to freak over.

Biden is going to win Texas. It won’t be by much, Hagar will still probably lose, Florida and Georgia will still be super close, but if Biden wins Texas, it’s all she wrote.

And am I 100 percent confident of that? No. Of course not. But I believe it will happen and when it does, all of y’all can stop with the super freak outs. 

And if I’m wrong I will be on here as the first to admit it, so long as I’m not banned again for posting on the DT corona thread full of politics about Trump shitting his shit filled pants. And I’ll have to pay up on my bet with Anastasis. That would kinda suck. 

• Hook 'Em 3

43 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

the white trash trump voter in Texas ( uneducated whites) have lower turnout numbers this year in Texas statewide.

Still way too many professionals (in my circle at least) that without any analysis whatsoever accept at face value Trump = Better Stock Market (forget what happens to the market/economy with more shitty COVID + chaos if the outcome is decided in the courts).  Some flipped but disappointed many think and know Trump's a piece of shit but vote what they think is best for their wallet.   I'll still be beyond shocked if Biden flips Texas but hope I'm wrong.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, heso said:

There are just over 9 million registered voters in PA this year. 2016 turnout of registered voters was 70% and is expected to be a little higher this year. Call it 73%.

Thats 6,571,460 total votes expected. 1/3 of those will be mail in ballots, split 66/25/8 D/R/I. 

Assuming the polling average is right, look for Trump to be up in the neighborhood of 850,000 votes before the mail in ballots come in and then Biden come back to win by 350k. 

By my fuzzy gorilla math, it’s possible for Biden to overcome as much as a 1.2 million vote deficit on election night, but realistically, anything more than a million seems highly unlikely. 

9 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

that's great.

where is the fucking message on masks?

just talked to someone very important in marmalade 3 hours ago and the south valley is raging like el paso.

if the fuckups in montana and idaho max out and dump their patients on greater salt lake city, paraphrasing the director of UU Medical earlier today on msnbc, "utah is fucked."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Saw tonight that voting so far in FL was +200K for the Dems but "unaffiliated" accounted for 1.2M votes so far.  Does anyone know how that bucket breaks out?  

I'm sure there are a few who are federal workers, and that still remember that little shutdown that led to the Trump Administration being confused as to why they would turn to food banks or why they were hurting financially, and why they weren't just easily getting low-interest loans or borrowing from family.

I voted in person specifically cause I wanted to minimize the chance my vote gets fucked with. Come next week millions will wish they did the same. The Democrats flat out dropped the ball. It’s the double-edged sword of their covid response. Is staying home & mailing a ballot safer/smarter for public health? Sure. The trade off might be a losing the election because of it. Not exactly a worthwhile trade in my opinion. 
You also aren't eligible to vote by mail.
  • Hook 'Em 1

I'm gonna drop this here while y'all are having a minor freakout over Pennsylvania. 

There is a building in downtown Dallas that wants us to haul off the fist sized pretty handy river rocks that decorate the landscape around the front.

Because they are concerned that protesters can use them as projectiles.

The debate in the office was which side would be most likely. 

2 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

I'm gonna drop this here while y'all are having a minor freakout over Pennsylvania. 

There is a building in downtown Dallas that wants us to haul off the fist sized pretty handy river rocks that decorate the landscape around the front.

Because they are concerned that protesters can use them as projectiles.

The debate in the office was which side would be most likely. 

Probably not a terrible idea. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Based on the people in this thread all 1.2 million of the unaffiliated are actually members of Trumps family.  You all need to chill about the election.  The key was always high turnout and the Dems win.  We are getting ridiculously high turnout everywhere and now the media is acting like that didn’t really matter.  Bullshit.  Biden is going to mud hole Trump just like what UT will do to OU next year when Urban is our coach.  Time to be positive all up in here.  

283cf1d911dca1eed978a13c297304a4.gif

5 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:
1 hour ago, Helobious said:
I voted in person specifically cause I wanted to minimize the chance my vote gets fucked with. Come next week millions will wish they did the same. The Democrats flat out dropped the ball. It’s the double-edged sword of their covid response. Is staying home & mailing a ballot safer/smarter for public health? Sure. The trade off might be a losing the election because of it. Not exactly a worthwhile trade in my opinion. 

You also aren't eligible to vote by mail.

Had to google this. Huh, it sounds like I really wasn’t eligible. 

Write off PA. Those mail ballots aren’t getting counted. Fuck this stupid third world country.

Who knows with Florida. It could go for the libertarian and I don’t think anyone would be that surprised bc Florida. It’s certainly within the margin that Republicans have outperformed the past couple cycles so it’s hard to feel good.

Without those two the outlook for Biden starts to really shift. I’m still pretty confident in Wisconsin and Michigan, the ratfuckery doesn’t seem quite as strong there, but who knows.

Next week is going to be a very long week. Tuesday, in all likelihood, is only the beginning.

• Rage+1 2

No we don’t.

Not while they are the party of treason and batshit insanity. Do t work with them. Don’t support them. Don’t compromise with them. Only defeat them. That’s it. When you’re mixing my drink, I’ll never tell you “sure, put a little bit of poison in there.” None of it is acceptable. None.
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Write off PA. Those mail ballots aren’t getting counted. Fuck this stupid third world country.

Who knows with Florida. It could go for the libertarian and I don’t think anyone would be that surprised bc Florida. It’s certainly within the margin that Republicans have outperformed the past couple cycles so it’s hard to feel good.

Without those two the outlook for Biden starts to really shift. I’m still pretty confident in Wisconsin and Michigan, the ratfuckery doesn’t seem quite as strong there, but who knows.

Next week is going to be a very long week. Tuesday, in all likelihood, is only the beginning.

Bro step off the ledge 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

They'll get counted. Trump will challenge them. But they will get counted. 

• Hook 'Em 5

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

No we don’t.

Not while they are the party of treason and batshit insanity. Do t work with them. Don’t support them. Don’t compromise with them. Only defeat them. That’s it. When you’re mixing my drink, I’ll never tell you “sure, put a little bit of poison in there.” None of it is acceptable. None.

You sound exactly like the “not one inch” second amendment dudes 

12 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

No we don’t.

Ok Robespierre 

• Haha 1

You sound exactly like the “not one inch” second amendment dudes 

Ok Robespierre 

Well, I HAVE been suggesting that we ramp up guillotine production for some time....

Y’all think there’s an upside to collaborating with a party that is committed to the task of destroying our institutions and ensuring that they can never be removed from power. I don’t. There is never an upside to negotiating with someone whose singular goal is your total destruction.
  • Hook 'Em 1

35 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Probably not a terrible idea. 

And probably quite profitable for us. 

Haul rocks away. 

Bring them back 

Cha-ching

In chaos there is profit.

Edit: yes, I straight up stole it. 

Tell me where and I got a couple of coupons. 

Edited by cactusflinthead
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Well, I HAVE been suggesting that we ramp up guillotine production for some time....

Y’all think there’s an upside to collaborating with a party that is committed to the task of destroying our institutions and ensuring that they can never be removed from power. I don’t. There is never an upside to negotiating with someone whose singular goal is your total destruction.

There is no upside to letting zealots run things, even if the zealots are on your side. I’m sure you will have a 5000 word screed extolling the virtues of a scorched earth policy but the rebuttal is right there in your post:

There is never an upside to negotiating with someone whose singular goal is your total destruction

works both ways. 

• Hook 'Em 1

He was outed. Not the same IMHO. 
And I'm far from the most liberal person on this board...

Man, hundreds of those fools have been “outed” and basically said “Follow the law? Make me!”.

I ain’t praising that sentient potato for doing the decent thing. I’m genuinely shocked he did though.
  • Hook 'Em 3

22 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

My French ancestors left France for America 40 year before the revolution, but I’m not gonna let that stop me from wanting to see some treasonous heads roll.