2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

I want to fast forward to after Tuesday for many, many reasons. One of them being that I’m an emotional wreck.

These two tweets honestly just made me cry at my desk. I had to get up and shut my office door and pretend I had a phone call lol.

Today -

ad4e65a01cb7008c19df9355a1d4ac48.jpg

During the primary, in Iowa -

9bbfef7722a89b3aed78d6e7b5fe774a.jpg

I probably should have waited until I was out of the restaurant to read these! But thanks for sharing?.
  • Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I want to fast forward to after Tuesday for many, many reasons. One of them being that I’m an emotional wreck.

These two tweets honestly just made me cry at my desk. I had to get up and shut my office door and pretend I had a phone call lol.

Today -

Tonight on Fox News: Biden son mocks 'murica by demonic possession of a bald eagle. Lock him up in the ghostbusters vault!

1 hour ago, washparkhorn said:

Homestretch run = blinders off + whip on 

image.thumb.png.e17fc72f24b0374d0b70485ddb2b50fd.png

y'all just skipping by this one?  It's one of the most frightening pieces of data out there.

Here's how Trump wins.  It's super, super easy.

tenor.gif

Either literally or metaphorically, it happens.  And it can make the difference.  Say 5% of the Biden mail-in votes in state X don't show up till after election day, because the USPS has been forced to sort mail using blind senior citizens and deliver it by tortoise.  And SCOTUS says "nope, don't count 'em."  Say a few % more get "lost" in the mail forever.  That state's election is over -- Trump just won it.

So many of his supporters voting by mail is the achilles heel of the Biden election strategy.  

36 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Weekends are doom, 24 hours a day.  This weekend?  Throw in getting mudholed by Okie Fucking State, and I fully expect a subscriber drop of maybe 30% by Monday morning.  The liver transplant list will explode, morgues will start to fill with overdose deaths, yada yada yada.  Few will even be sentient come Tuesday evening.

What's the doom calculation if Herman is fired on Sunday? (give me my dream)

As usual, go fuck yourself @GRHorn you worthless sack of fetid shit. You truly are one of the lowest forms of human being on this planet. May you be forgotten before you're dead. May your grave be salted.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

What's the doom calculation if Herman is fired on Sunday? (give me my dream)

As usual, go fuck yourself @GRHorn you worthless sack of fetid shit. You truly are one of the lowest forms of human being on this planet. May you be forgotten before you're dead. May your grave be salted.

Bit understated, but otherwise correct. 

39 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Today -

No shit:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/09/20/joe-biden-bald-eagle-beau-biden-sot-vpx.cnn

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kel Varnsen said:

tenor.gif

That's a hell of a range in two seconds.So glad Wes Anderson got him into a comedy. The guy's wonderful.

I'm chilling after completing a project on a beautiful Friday afternoon, my friends. I'm not letting the football get me down. I'm letting the prospect of a Dem (American) victory is sweet.  My mood will change like Willem's if the GOPs try to steal this thing. 

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I decided to come up to my office to day drink because my wife working from home frowns on that, but I'm the opposite -- I find doom when I'm sober.

You're the Dr. Johnny Fever of surly.  The resemblance isn't that far off, either.

WKRP in Cincinnati | Top tv shows, Hero tv, Cincinnati

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Even I don’t fully buy that. I have Trump winning Texas +5, which would be a huge improvement for democrats since he won +9 in 2016. I don’t see him meeting the +9 margin, him exceeding that would be about as likely as Biden winning the state. Just not going to happen.

7 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Not buying it.  Doesn’t account for independents and it’s overvaluing party affiliation.  

I think it's going to be close, but they act like it's going to be strong Trump. I disagree with their take just from living in a strong Trump area that has Trump parades but numerous Biden supporters on the down low.

4 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Holy fuck. Trump gaining in swing states? WTF? Are you fuckheads going to fuck around and fuck this up?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/polling-averages-show-trump-gaining-on-biden-in-most-swing-states-will-it-be-enough/ar-BB1ay7r1?ocid=msedgdhp

Dude.  Read the article.  Look at the numbers.  Most are small shifts in big Biden leads.  Some are significant shifts in small Biden leads, none of which Biden was counting on.

3 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

He mentioned this change on the podcast they posted this afternoon. Someone asked "what does it take to get banned" and it's clear they were talking about Trafalgar. 

He also said that Susquehanna (sp?) was throwing out respondents who already voted because they didn't vote in the prior election (therefore leaving them out of the likely voter model). His quote was "that's fucking stupid."

• Like 1