2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

3 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

You acted like a dumbass.  Got called out for being a dumbass.  Now, you're acting like a spineless dumbass.  This L is for you, woman part.

LOLz.   What L?

America wins today.  Check my posts-  I called it for Biden earlier this morning.  Still think it'll follow through that way.

Moving on.

Edited by slorch

27 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Where did you get your numbers?   I see where 461,765 is the lead but it looks like there are still 1.4 mm ballots.

The numbers were from separate sources. The spread from the NYT, the remaining ballots from the PA counting dashboard. So the NYT spreads might not be accurate to the remaining count. 

24 minutes ago, Longhornmaniac8 said:

Thanks for posting this. I was getting a little tired of people dismissing Trump in AZ. I'm still bullish on Biden, but I have to admit this information, which I'd seen elsewhere, gives me cause for concern. I fear Fox and the AP called the race with misinformation regarding what vote was still out there.

It's also important to note that we don't really have a good beat on how these "late early" votes will go. Election Day results skewed heavily R (62-37 in Maricopa), while early voting went for Biden. It's easy to argue there will be enough from each camp to more or less offset, but I don't think you can make that claim yet. If these late-deciding (or at least late acting) votes break for Trump, it's plenty easy to overcome a 90K vote deficit.

I'm more nervous about both AZ and NV than I was last night. I still think Biden is in the pole position in both states, and I feel better about Biden in Clark than I do in Maricopa, but both of these deserve watching.

The only reason you would mail in or drop off your ballot on Election Day rather than going into the polling place is if you were concerned about the Covid.  I don't think those are Republicans.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Letting the USPS investigate  intentional fuckups by it's leadership seems real fucking dumb.  I'm sure they're going to report really honestly about what they find.

I know our mail carrier fucking hates DeJoy, and she's mentioned that plenty of others do as well, and a friend's dad who retired a few years ago, and still knows plenty working, he and all of this friends hate DeJoy - DeJoy has tarnished their reputation, and made their jobs far more difficult than it should have been in the middle of a pandemic.  

Friend's dad posted something a few weeks ago about how the pandemic should have been the USPS's time to shine, and instead, because of DeJoy's actions, it pissed everybody off and made them look bad.

270 map is up. It's only above threads, I could set up a new group for those who want to see it only, but there's not really an easy way for me to set up a button for people to "opt-in" to said group. 

Let me know if I need to spend some cycles (it'll take me like 30 minutes at least) to programmatically get anyone who's posted in this thread in that group and it will show up globally only for that group.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

270 map is up. It's only above threads, I could set up a new group for those who want to see it only, but there's not really an easy way for me to set up a button for people to "opt-in" to said group. 

Let me know if I need to spend some cycles (it'll take me like 30 minutes at least) to programmatically get anyone who's posted in this thread in that group and it will show up globally only for that group.

Maine should be blue, no?

7 minutes ago, slorch said:

if nobody brought it up, does the claim exist?

LOlz.   No more discussion of the election in this thread.  I didn't realize the reaction it would cause.  seriously/

Bullshit.  You did it for a purpose and are now too much of a yellow-bellied chicken shit to admit where you got the "claim" and too immature to accept the fallout.  You didn't threaten anyone with your fuckery, you just demonstrated once more that you are a mind-numbing weasel with zero integrity.

• Hook 'Em 3

You can spawn more voters if the republicans get to outlaw abortions.  But then there’d be just as many more white voters. 

hey, when’s the last time the news programs talked about covid?  Was it...before the election?  The Rs were right!!
Rich, white women and women knocked-up by rich, white, married men are still gonna get their abortions. I don't care who they put on the SCOTUS.

7 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

filing a lawsuit once you're behind seems like a bad strategy. I would assume that judges don't want to be seen as throwing away counted ballots.

The only logical guess is that that if they stop right now, that stops Biden's lead from growing, and Trump's people think they can throw out enough ballots in a recount.

If they let the count finish, there will be too many ballots to challenge.

Have we any good response on why the Latinos and Cuban-Americans voted the way they did in Miami?

My coworker is suggesting it has to do with the Cuba's living in a Dictatorship and the rights being taken away during the Pandemic were way to similar...
If you just whisper "leftist" to a lot of Cubans, they'll go Manchurian Candidate and vote however you tell them. It's their single-issue.
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Bullshit.  You did it for a purpose and are now too much of a yellow-bellied chicken shit to admit where you got the "claim" and too immature to accept the fallout.  You didn't threaten anyone with your fuckery, you just demonstrated once more that you are a mind-numbing weasel with zero integrity.

what should I be admitting?   LOlz.  

that's a lot of shit going on in your head on my behalf.   Thank you.

There has been virtually no shit-stirring in the thread.  If you took it as such, i apologize.  I've said for the past few weeks all I want is for the election is  for it to be right, regardless of the actual tallies.  I stand by that.

2 minutes ago, slorch said:

There has been virtually no shit-stirring in the thread.  If you took it as such, i apologize.  I've said for the past few weeks all I want is for the election is  for it to be right, regardless of the actual tallies.  I stand by that.

Pro tip:  stop responding

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, slorch said:

Then advise us where you got the information you brought to the board.  Where did you see that Wisconsin had more votes than registered voters.  A link, a web address, a screenshot, whatever it was that made you run to this thread to inquire.  Just do that one simple thing and people might not be in such a rush to call you a disingenuous fraud.

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

The only logical guess is that that if they stop right now, that stops Biden's lead from growing, and Trump's people think they can throw out enough ballots in a recount.

If they let the count finish, there will be too many ballots to challenge.

makes sense. If you think the bleeding is going to get worse, you have to do whatever it is to stop it.  turn those machines back on  off

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Then advise us where you got the information you brought to the board.  Where did you see that Wisconsin had more votes than registered voters.  A link, a web address, a screenshot, whatever it was that made you run to this thread to inquire.  Just do that one simple thing and people might not be in such a rush to call you a disingenuous fraud.

we all know he got it from rush.

• Hook 'Em 1