2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

20 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Eh, it's not some great strategeric anything.  Just shows that the PA SOS is operating in good faith.  No more, no less.

I actually saw a Republican -- maybe Rick Santorum? -- say that segregating those votes was not legal and they should be rejected.  They are basically arguing both sides of the coin.

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I actually saw a Republican -- maybe Rick Santorum? -- say that segregating those votes was not legal and they should be rejected.  They are basically arguing both sides of the coin.

Santorum at one point tried to claim that they counted them. They didn’t. They are sitting in shrink wrap waiting.

The republicans just wanted them segregated and not counted. The Supreme Court wasn’t clear if they could be counted or not. Not added to the total count, just counted so we know the numbers. 

Edited by heso
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

Frum is an asshat and help create Trump. No one wants us on a war footing. At home or abroad. 

No offense intended to anyone who supports some of what he says. He is often right, but he represents what we don't need more of. Especially now. Peace.

Fair, but I don’t think what you quoted was problematic. It seems like you might as well have left the quote out and said something like “Frum said something. Let’s all remember that he is the Axis of Evil asshat.”

• Hook 'Em 1

Santorum making a good point now that in Philly, where they claim this fraud is taking place, Biden is doing 4% worse than Hillary and that it’s everywhere else that he’s doing 2-5% better than Hillary. So this fraud would have to be happening in trump heavy, GOP controlled counties. 

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Their ultimate goal is to reverse the PA Supreme Court's interpretation of the statute and invalidate the votes.

But that's not going to happen until the Supreme Court reaches the case on the merits if it happens at all.  It won't happen on the "shadow docket" of interim or interlocutory orders.

I am of the understanding that there are not enough of those "post election day" votes to make any kind of difference, whether counted or not.

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

Their ultimate goal is to reverse the PA Supreme Court's interpretation of the statute and invalidate the votes.

But that's not going to happen until the Supreme Court reaches the case on the merits if it happens at all.  It won't happen on the "shadow docket" of interim or interlocutory orders.

I am of the understanding that there are not enough of those "post election day" votes to make any kind of difference, whether counted or not.

If Fox News was right last night there are about 4,000 of them in Philly. That would equate to a little more than 30k state wide. But they are meaningless because they are going to skew to Biden and he’s going to be ahead. 

Trump thinks he’s going to get all or some of the Philly mail in votes invalidated because he doesn’t understand the reality of the situation surrounding his lawsuit about the poll watchers. 

39 minutes ago, Chewy's Hairy Horn said:

This is about the only way I see him stepping down. He could leverage his resignation to get pardons for him and his family not named Jared. 

What is Pence’s motivation to do this? I would imagine he fucking hates trump and I can’t imagine he is delusional enough to think he has any chance at the 2024 nomination with or without such a stunt especially since any charges to come (other than tax issues which would likely not involve jail time) most likely will be from NY state

8 minutes ago, heso said:

If Fox News was right last night there are about 4,000 of them in Philly. That would equate to a little more than 30k state wide. But they are meaningless because they are going to skew to Biden and he’s going to be ahead. 

Trump thinks he’s going to get all or some of the Philly mail in votes invalidated because he doesn’t understand the reality of the situation surrounding his lawsuit about the poll watchers. 

meme-ing aside, this is very much like hitler in the bunker, ordering fake troops around to have fake assaults and expecting fake reports of fake results.  his brain is just mush at this point.

1 minute ago, Sawbonz said:

What is Pence’s motivation to do this? I would imagine he fucking hates trump and I can’t imagine he is delusional enough to think he has any chance at the 2024 nomination with or without such a stunt especially since any charges to come (other than tax issues which would likely not involve jail time) most likely will be from NY state

he's stupid enough to still be scared of trump