Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

1 hour ago, royiv said:

I like that the guy on the aisle is posing for the photo. And of course she has the fake service dog with her.

That is no fake service dog. It is there to distract people from her lump.

2 hours ago, blacklab said:

IMG_2754.jpeg

on the swa flight from dc to Austin 

Classic middle seat and aisle seat poses… What the fuck is she doing? Profusely sweating as she tries not to shit herself? Is she looking away as she realizes she’s being photographed? 

• 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

And there are still fuckers around here who don't think we're living in a simulation.

They will make custom ones. I'm sure she sent in a pic of herself with the lump airbrushed out and clothes airbrushed on. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

WTF is wrong with you people?

Hey, no judgement here. I saw her out at a bar on Anderson Mill a couple of years ago. My first thought was, "Oh shit, it's fitlump." My second thought was, "Actually, they do look pretty good." My third thought was, "Sure, why not". My fourth thought was despair and guilt for thoughts 2 and 3.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

41 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Hey, no judgement here. I saw her out at a bar on Anderson Mill a couple of years ago. My first thought was, "Oh shit, it's fitlump." My second thought was, "Actually, they do look pretty good." My third thought was, "Sure, why not". My fourth thought was despair and guilt for thoughts 2 and 3.

I'll only speak for myself, but I'm extremely confident that the following is applicable for many Surly posters.

I committed far worse sins in my youthful drinking days. FAR worse. 

Hell, I slept with one with similar (non-lump) afflictions post drinking youth days. 

I'm not proud of it... but.. 

On 6/13/2024 at 8:23 PM, blacklab said:

IMG_2754.jpeg

on the swa flight from dc to Austin 

I don't want to be forward but I've never been with a man before and it looks like we're not going to survive this crash... 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

At this point in the simulation, nothing should be a surprise.  I consider myself fairly objective when it comes to City Council/Mayoral shit having been on the inside of the sausage-making and knowing many of them.  And I'm totally honest when I say she has been far from the worst council member, far from the most corrupt, far from the most disconnected, far from the most extreme, and has been out there in the community and worked her horn off, I mean tail off, on the constituent relations side of things.  There are 3 or 4 council members I wouldn't let piss on my dog if it was on fire.  Mackenzie is not one of those.  Granted it was a low bar to start, but she's been a pleasant surprise.  I can't vote for her, and won't donate to her, but I wish her the best of luck on her bid.  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4