Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

2 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

Not sure if serious……

Yeah, OnlyFans seems to be a lot more lucrative gig than being a cam model. The whole recurring revenue model from selling subscriptions beats the hourly model of being a cam model.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, YGIFS said:

At this point in the simulation, nothing should be a surprise.  I consider myself fairly objective when it comes to City Council/Mayoral shit having been on the inside of the sausage-making and knowing many of them.  And I'm totally honest when I say she has been far from the worst council member, far from the most corrupt, far from the most disconnected, far from the most extreme, and has been out there in the community and worked her horn off, I mean tail off, on the constituent relations side of things.  There are 3 or 4 council members I wouldn't let piss on my dog if it was on fire.  Mackenzie is not one of those. 

Fuck that useless Paige Ellis. At a minimum it appears that Kelly makes herself available to constituents.

Ellis may as well be a corpse. 

This latest scare  reminded me of the fitlump glory days when she would update her social media with a photo in the docs office with her arm in a sling, and then be fine the next week, then back in the hospital in a full body cast the following week, and then fine,  then back in surgery for another round of lumpectomy procedures, and then fine, and then.....

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Blotto said:

This latest scare  reminded me of the fitlump glory days when she would update her social media with a photo in the docs office with her arm in a sling, and then be fine the next week, then back in the hospital in a full body cast the following week, and then fine,  then back in surgery for another round of lumpectomy procedures, and then fine, and then.....

She's our Bolsonaro.

Bolsonaro hospital collage : r/mademefrown

44 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

She's easily our most competent city council member. Perhaps her life experiences put her more in touch with the issues.

I suspect it's more that she's earning more than she ever has, which is absolutely not the case for most attorneys-turned-councilmembers looking to make power connections.  Fitlump needs the job.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I suspect it's more that she's earning more than she ever has, which is absolutely not the case for most attorneys-turned-councilmembers looking to make power connections.  Fitlump needs the job.

I imagine her panty sales fell off a cliff some time ago.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2024 at 10:44 AM, MissingInAction said:

She's easily our most competent city council member. Perhaps her life experiences put her more in touch with the issues.

Competent? Oh, not hardly. Not even close. She's middle of the pack. But she's very responsive to her constituents and the general public, very earnest, and takes the job very seriously, which makes her one of the better members. Similar to Ellen Troxclair before her, I don't like who she has chosen to truck with in state politics but she represents her district well and deserves to keep the job. 

On 8/16/2024 at 11:29 AM, jimmyjazz said:

I think that's true, but more importantly I think it's fair to say that the job means something real to her beyond being able to make a low six figures income. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, bluto said:

This is up there with the football training gifs

She's up there stomping around like a clodhopping Clydesdale, so I guess she's feeling better.

*CLOMP* *CLOMP* *CLOMP*

Did we ever hear why she was rushed to the hospital during a recent council session? Dehydration from potent potables maybe?

5 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

I chose poorly.

Burnt, I'm very sorry to be the one to tell you this, but you're not pretty enough to pull off her same grift. Yes, you don't have Skull Mountain on your forehead, but you also haven't shown everyone your fake tits. So, the point goes to the Lump.

Again, my apologies if the truth hurts, but what else are friends for?

• Rage+1 1

10 hours ago, bolverk said:

Burnt, I'm very sorry to be the one to tell you this, but you're not pretty enough to pull off her same grift. Yes, you don't have Skull Mountain on your forehead, but you also haven't shown everyone your fake tits. So, the point goes to the Lump.

Again, my apologies if the truth hurts, but what else are friends for?

I've shown people my man tits. That's gotta count for something!! 

• Haha 1

I know that nothing will change regarding this utterly corrupt town run by a gang of grinning criminals, but I'm still amazed that the line just never seems to get crossed for most Austinites.  Is it just the largely transient young voters who keep the grift running for these con artist motherfuckers, or are there truly invested residents who keep voting for them?  At some point, even the most dye-in-the-wool progressive has to look at how we're being taxed and what we get in return for it and at least think, "Hey, wait a minute!"   We pay an insane premium to live somewhere not controlled by Bible thumpers, and most days, I think it's worth the pinch.  I wouldn't mind something more in return for getting openly robbed at gunpoint every year, though.

• Hook 'Em 1

2024-25 Proposed Budget

Infographic is directly from the budget.

image.png.23c03900ed50a53c12814b84b3b1c22a.png

Austin Energy alone, 29%, represents $1.7 billion.  City of Dallas doesn't operate its own electric utility.  Dallas is deregulated.  That alone makes the Dallas headline comparison garbage.  The interview totally whiffed on this fact.

City should look to constrain spending where possible.  Nobody wants to defend an almost $6 billion budget. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

Are there details on that Austin Energy number? 

Electric Utilities typically have a big line item in the budget to purchase power but it comes out in the wash when they actually sell it. You'd need to see the revenue chart to know for sure.

If it costs $1.7B a year to run a revenue generating electric utility, then everyone involved needs to be fired immediately.

19 minutes ago, Samson's Wig said:

I know that nothing will change regarding this utterly corrupt town run by a gang of grinning criminals, but I'm still amazed that the line just never seems to get crossed for most Austinites.  Is it just the largely transient young voters who keep the grift running for these con artist motherfuckers, or are there truly invested residents who keep voting for them?  At some point, even the most dye-in-the-wool progressive has to look at how we're being taxed and what we get in return for it and at least think, "Hey, wait a minute!"   We pay an insane premium to live somewhere not controlled by Bible thumpers, and most days, I think it's worth the pinch.  I wouldn't mind something more in return for getting openly robbed at gunpoint every year, though.

That's just it; everyone in Austin bitches incessantly about how much everything sucks but they continue to re-elect the same people over and over and over.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

Are there details on that Austin Energy number? 

Electric Utilities typically have a big line item in the budget to purchase power but it comes out in the wash when they actually sell it. You'd need to see the revenue chart to know for sure.

If it costs $1.7B a year to run a revenue generating electric utility, then everyone involved needs to be fired immediately.

image.png.18599fb99459218181f8e3499b1c07dd.png

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...