Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

8 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

And now, against all odds, she's sitting at council, actually trying to do a real job, and yet sometimes yall shit on her for her success? 

11 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

she is living the good life. You know she has never made as much as she is making now.  

It's getting really hard to hate on her, outside of her positions, and I do give her credit for not only pulling this off, but potentially using it as a stepping stone.

And to top it all off, she managed to avoid the worst of the worst in politics - without going too much into CR, she's avoided the batshittery of certain political groups that she could have easily fallen in with, and so far the most controversial thing she's done was a photo op with a bunch of cops that was photo-bombed by a bunch of nutters, and it wasn't her fault, but she apologized anyways.

At least I believe that's the most controversial thing ( @Bozo_Casanova may know more).

That's pretty fucking amazing when it gets right down to it.  Props to her.

• Hook 'Em 6

6 hours ago, RPM said:

It's pretty easy to be a successful politician when you have no soul, love to grift and are a yuge attention whore.

C'mon, the posters above you are just really thirsty. Give them a break.

2 hours ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Can someone post the link to the compilation of her posts her as well as her cam girl screen shots? We have a city council woman who used to sell her soiled panties and the dolts in her district think she is the best thing since Reagan.

this, repost her tit pics 

45 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I’d pay good money for every one of our “leaders” to say something that important, that well.
Jesus, we are through the fucking looking glass.

I've seen her posts on the old site. She did not write that herself. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

That really doesn’t matter. If she’s got a team that competent and even semi-adopts such an approach, then she’s miles ahead of 98% of the “leaders” out there.

Fine. Everyone needs to put their team in front of the public so we know exactly whose agenda is being pushed. 

Fine. Everyone needs to put their team in front of the public so we know exactly whose agenda is being pushed. 

I both get where you are going, AND ask “huh?” Any professional worth a shit has a “team.” Fuck, I have a team. They help me craft my agenda/action plan, and help me execute it. Sure, their advice can influence me (because if you aren’t listening to and learning from your team, you’re a shitty leader). And I get that there are some folks who are so dumb they get completely controlled by an outside group, but - and I can’t believe I’m saying this - I don’t think she’s that dumb. I think she has a CRAPLOAD of character flaws, amply demonstrated, but I don’t think she’s so dumb that she has no awareness.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

And I get that there are some folks who are so dumb they get completely controlled by an outside group, but - and I can’t believe I’m saying this - I don’t think she’s that dumb. I think she has a CRAPLOAD of character flaws, amply demonstrated, but I don’t think she’s so dumb that she has no awareness.

This is the best gig she's ever had, and it's clear from her background that she's always been "hustling" for something more than whatever she was or wherever she was at, at the time.

I would say she also not only knows this is the best gig she's ever had, but that she knows she can use it to get a better position down the road, and so there's some healthy paranoia about doing whatever she needs to do to keep things going forward.  A lot of us expected her to go hard-right based the fact that she associates with the Republicans, but she's managed to thread the needle on not veering into hard-right territory.

I'm impressed.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

She lacks a shitload of awareness. Unfortunately, most voters lack even more. 

And I don't think it's to much to ask that our elected officials have enough ability to write at least a brief statement themselves. Sure, have someone proof it before you send it out, but the ability to communicate seems like a skill a politician should have. That video of her interview posted above shows she doesn't really have much of a clue. The interviewer lays out most of the answers for her and she just agrees.

She didn’t write that, and she doesn’t have some impressive team. That was all ChatGPT or some other AI content generator. Seriously, go read it again and notice the lack of specific references or identifying details. Notice that her letter doesn’t mention anyone by name and just mentions her district and the citizens of Austin. Notice the lack of any specific examples of things she has accomplished or things she’s involved in. Those are all hallmarks of AI generated content. I noticed it immediately but put it into ZeroGPT just for fun.

IMG_4071.jpeg

• Haha 9

She didn’t write that, and she doesn’t have some impressive team. That was all ChatGPT or some other AI content generator. Seriously, go read it again and notice the lack of specific references or identifying details. Notice that her letter doesn’t mention anyone by name and just mentions her district and the citizens of Austin. Notice the lack of any specific examples of things she has accomplished or things she’s involved in. Those are all hallmarks of AI generated content. I noticed it immediately but put it into ZeroGPT just for fun.
IMG_4071.thumb.jpeg.c3aae9d9c2bcf023a5d0c1c1cf52a5b7.jpeg

The facts remain that 1) whether she wrote it, a team wrote it, or AI wrote it, 2) it says something with decency and common-sense that puts it in the top tier of political thought these days.
Maybe it’s sad that the bar is that low, but she cleared it, which puts her in rare air.
  • Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, NAVY said:

Man, that would be the craziest shit if Fitlump(C) is the One 

And she could probably defeat Cruz in a GOP primary . The camgirl fake boobs pics would be a great hit with MAGA, rather than a negative.   

if someone would’ve posted a betting line on shaggy or Surly years ago - that Romeo Rose’s girlfriend would not only be elected, given her résumé, but wind up being an articulate and surprisingly effective Austin council person.  Raise your hand if you would’ve bet against that happening.

IMG_2647.gif.35548a4aaf4972305f3bd4acafdb6391.gif

• Haha 2

Lol at you guys all jerking off to fitlump’s AI generated tweet. You know who she’s voting for in November, right?

Yep.
None of which changes the fact that she’s demonstrating that she’s one of the better leaders out there.
And YES, I damn with faint praise, but it remains true. I’m as shocked as anyone.
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yep.
None of which changes the fact that she’s demonstrating that she’s one of the better leaders out there.
And YES, I damn with faint praise, but it remains true. I’m as shocked as anyone.

The American dream. 

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yep.

No, she’s not. She supports shitheads. You’re back in the suite enjoying a single malt instead of on the ledge. You’re letting yourself get bamboozled by AI.

No, she’s not. She supports shitheads. You’re back in the suite enjoying a single malt instead of on the ledge. You’re letting yourself get bamboozled by AI.

I’m simply telling you that in our current environment, a grade of D….when a curve is applied…puts someone up in high B to low A territory.
And in terms of ACTUAL things she’s done in council, she’s demonstrated competency and responsiveness. Those are actual things.

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

I’m simply telling you that in our current environment, a grade of D….when a curve is applied…puts someone up in high B to low A territory.
And in terms of ACTUAL things she’s done in council, she’s demonstrated competency and responsiveness. Those are actual things.

Cool. She works to get potholes filled while voting for a guy that wants to end democracy. She’s great!

I get what you’re saying, but we can’t get  so weak that we start to allow for equivalency to people who vote for the end of democracy to the folks who appreciate democracy.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

She’s voted “no” maybe 120 times of 2,700 times. None of the times she voted no was there a change in the outcome. Simply brought up some topic no one else did. 

she brought forward 38 resolutions/policies that passed. Mostly related to public safety. This week will be #39. 

she co-sponsored over 42 policies. That means a sponsor + 4 others had to cosponsor. It takes 6 votes to pass something. 

she has worked to try and make city council better. And she’s no Zimmerman.