Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 hour ago, Ted Lange said:

What a sad bitch our president is.

What's crazier than Trump dictating the letter is that millions of voters bought it without wondering how Trump's doctor could know the pre-election health of all 44 previous presidents.

33 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

What's crazier than Trump dictating the letter is that millions of voters bought it without wondering how Trump's doctor could know the pre-election health of all 44 previous presidents.

Really, Amy? Cause I've met some people. Okay, real people. And I gotta tell ya a lot of 'em are fucking idiots.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

So does this mean Trump might not be 239 pounds?

That was one of the more entertaining lies. The dude is clearly over 300 pounds but his supporters defended the claim.

15 minutes ago, F250 said:

That was one of the more entertaining lies. The dude is clearly over 300 pounds but his supporters defended the claim.

Swam went bananas arguing that there is no way someone with Jackson's credentials would ever fudge the president's weight.  Another great call.

10 hours ago, DixonHur said:

The article I read had the doctor saying that’s was his favorite part of the whole read out. Cause most of the previous presidents were dead. 

13 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

Haha, this is good. The hands are so tiny.

My favorite part is this buffoon wondering why violating patient privacy is a big deal.  The state board will be sitting down with him in the very near future.  The Best People!

Edited by ChiTownDoc

1 minute ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Can't wait to see this fat fuck get indicted. 

I’m hoping he doesn’t pull a JoePa and check out right after shit hits the fan.  Hopefully he lives w long miserable life. Ass cancer, colostomy etc

• Like 1

Just now, ChiTownDoc said:

I’m hoping he doesn’t pull a JoePa and check out right after shit hits the fan.  Hopefully he lives w long miserable life. Ass cancer, colostomy etc

He can't check out soon enough. Gonna pop of bottle of the good stuff on that day. 

6 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

He can't check out soon enough. Gonna pop of bottle of the good stuff on that day. 

I’d prefer to see him suffer a bit on the way out.  But you’re mistaken if you don’t think I’m opening up some balvenie 25 the day he croaks.  

• Like 5
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, ChiTownDoc said:

I’d prefer to see him suffer a bit on the way out.  But you’re mistaken if you don’t think I’m opening up some balvenie 25 the day he croaks.  

What was your address again?  Must've lost it.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

What was your address again?  Must've lost it.

I've got some good stuff, and I live near you.  We'll get Chitown on Skype, toast the country, and sing the Russian national anthem.

Because (1) irony, and (2) goddamn, that's a great national anthem.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

My favorite part is this buffoon wondering why violating patient privacy is a big deal.  The state board will be sitting down with him in the very near future.  The Best People!

No shit.  I'd feel bad for Trump, but you get what you pay for (or fail to pay for, in his case) when you use an unethical doctor to write a fraudulent medical opinion. 

34 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

This is pure fear. He is terrified.

Back to using the word "rigged", which he leaned on heavily when it looked in early fall 2016 as though he was going to lose the election.

Like then, it's such a reckless and irresponsible use of language. If he gets nailed to the wall and goes out ranting and raving about the rigged system, I am concerned about what his diehard fans are going to do. It could be a very dark, violent time.