Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

That's great.

I wish they spent their energy on actually doing something rather than writing snarky, shit jokes that aren't even remotely funny or clever, but ok.

We'll win the war through sarcasm while the maga creeps used bullets

That's great.
I wish they spent their energy on actually doing something rather than writing snarky, shit jokes that aren't even remotely funny or clever, but ok.

I hate this argument.

You can think that they aren’t funny (they are) but the whole “spend your time doing something worthwhile” is so snotty.

I can do my job and be a parent and volunteer in my community and be politically active AND still have time to fuck around on the internet.

But maybe that’s because I’m a WOMAN. W-O-M-A-N. I’ll say it again.
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

I hate this argument.

You can think that they aren’t funny (they are) but the whole “spend your time doing something worthwhile” is so snotty.

I can do my job and be a parent and volunteer in my community and be politically active AND still have time to fuck around on the internet.

And when you do, please be funny.

15 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

How about the fact that he’s just plain bad for business? The Chinese feel this way and don’t want him as president. He’s bad for business for both them and us because he’s going to hurt Americans along the way. He’s impulsive and untrustworthy, not very good traits when someone wants to do business. 

Great sounds like we got another person going with option D. 

7 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I hate this argument.

Oh... And to be clear, the argument isn't that they shouldn't be writing jokes because their time should be spent another way...

The argument is that they shouldn't be writing jokes because they're patently unfunny. Rather than be very, very bad at being funny, they should use their energy productively

Edited by SKJ

Oh... And to be clear, the argument isn't that they shouldn't be writing jokes because their time should be spent another way...
The argument is that they shouldn't be writing jokes because they're patently unfunny. Rather than be very, very bad at being funny, they should use their energy productively

Huh. Some of them are lame. Some of them are really fucking funny.

And yes, laughing at and relentlessly humiliating the small-dicked incel MAGA crowd is time well-spent.

I think I'm complaining much better than they are writing shitty Twitter jokes, so in comparison, I'm doing much better with my time.

I am complaining because they wasted the shit out of my time with that shit. I read that shit for 20 minutes and couldn't find a laugh once.

Seriously, very shitty jokes

3 hours ago, zork said:

Good ole pooty poot.(

Hide contents

_1392791_hands150.jpg

)  What is there to fear?  Shouldn't we converse with our enemies?  Isn't that why we met with Iran, North Korea, etc, etc?

You are a shitty troll, and your username besmirches one of the great (albeit text-based) early computer games.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, GRHorn said:

Hmm, interesting. 

How much do you think they wanna weaken an economy they’re so reliant on?  This isn’t Iran or something. Seems somewhat counterproductive.  That’s not a good reason.  

You’re right they sure have turned up their discord sowing operations recently.  Like way more than under any other President. Almost like it’s become a priority.  Why is that?

I’m gonna put you down for D. 

You can put me down for D but that's just because you have no idea what you're talking about. If it makes you feel better, though, then by all means go ahead.

And you may think it seems counterproductive but that's because you don't understand the end game. The United States has dominated the world scene for nearly a century. There are cracks showing so China is working to widen those cracks so they can step into that role. But sure, they're scared of Trump. That would be funny if it wasn't so frightening that there are idiots out there that actually believe that kind of stupidity.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

You can put me down for D but that's just because you have no idea what you're talking about. If it makes you feel better, though, then by all means go ahead.

And you may think it seems counterproductive but that's because you don't understand the end game. The United States has dominated the world scene for nearly a century. There are cracks showing so China is working to widen those cracks so they can step into that role. But sure, they're scared of Trump. That would be funny if it wasn't so frightening that there are idiots out there that actually believe that kind of stupidity.

Oh I understand the end game, better than most here.

China is not ready to assume the mantle and it fits both their political model and their temperament to wait us out.  Wait for our debt and political instability to create the real opening, all while milking the current trade arrangements and continuing to steal intellectual property from our corporations for years til it’s time.  

Trump’s actions and threats are pressing the issue before China is ready.   Their economy is more fragile than meets the eye.  Their leverage makes our look modest.  They magically hit 7% GDP every quarter. They need things to keep chugging along without major hiccups for a while.  Trump is challenging that.  Thus, they would like him out.  It will hurt segments of our economy, but at least Trump sees the threat.  It’s wayyy the fuck bigger than Russia or Putin that the numbnuts here get all worked up about. 

But maybe you’re right.  Maybe I have no idea what I’m talking about.  

• Fuck You 1

11 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

China is not ready to assume the mantle and it fits both their political model and their temperament to wait us out.  Wait for our debt and political instability to create the real opening, all while milking the current trade arrangements and continuing to steal intellectual property from our corporations for years til it’s time.  

Trump’s actions and threats are pressing the issue before China is ready.   Their economy is more fragile than meets the eye.  Their leverage makes our look modest.  They magically hit 7% GDP every quarter. They need things to keep chugging along without major hiccups for a while.  Trump is challenging that.  Thus, they would like him out.  It will hurt segments of our economy, but at least Trump sees the threat.  It’s wayyy the fuck bigger than Russia or Putin that the numbnuts here get all worked up about. 

No maybe about it. 

11 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Trump is challenging that.  Thus, they would like him out.  It will hurt segments of our economy, but at least Trump sees the threat.  It’s wayyy the fuck bigger than Russia or Putin that the numbnuts here get all worked up about. 

source.gif

I hate this argument.

I guess what you say is true. I can never be the right kind of girl for you. I can never be your woman.

2 hours ago, GRHorn said:

Just so we're clear, your argument is that China wants to take over the mantle from the US of being the financial center of power in the world at some point in the future. However, Trump in his infinite wisdom has accelerated that time table to make sure that China becomes the top dog now. That is some 4-fucking-D chess. Art of the deal, bitches!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I hate this argument.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Huh. Some of them are lame. Some of them are really fucking funny.

And yes, laughing at and relentlessly humiliating the small-dicked incel MAGA crowd is time well-spent.

I think you are on to something.   A lot of the MAGA crowd is like their leader in they have a lot of insecurity and have a very drab sense of humor.   I know several of them and what they use for humor is often repetitive and rather obvious.  They can't stand when others laugh at a comment that has sailed right over their heads.   So yes, you are right, if you want to get under their skin, that is the best way.   

I'm not saying we laugh off all the bad shit they are doing, or are supporting.  Just figure humor is a weapon to use against them that they can't counter. 

5 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Just so we're clear, your argument is that China wants to take over the mantle from the US of being the financial center of power in the world at some point in the future. However, Trump in his infinite wisdom has accelerated that time table to make sure that China becomes the top dog now. That is some 4-fucking-D chess. Art of the deal, bitches!!!

Huh.  It's almost like you didn't actually read what I wrote before replying. Now that's some 4 D chess  

5 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

GR is the epitome of a Gary Johnson voter 

Close.  I considered it, but went with Trump mainly because of the importance of looming Supreme Court vacancies.  It's one thing he hasn't fucked up (yet).  

28 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Huh.  It's almost like you didn't actually read what I wrote before replying. Now that's some 4 D chess  

Close.  I considered it, but went with Trump mainly because of the importance of looming Supreme Court vacancies.  It's one thing he hasn't fucked up (yet).  

Wow! An admitted trump voter. Don’t see that here very often.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

It really should be a pic of him in leather licking the boot of a dominatrix Putin on a blood splattered bed of dead school children.  One of North Korea’s nukes would be serving as his butt plug.  The statue of liberty and all the Presidents on Mount Rushmore would be in the background, overlooking the scene and recoiling in horror.  Trump is, after all, an American Aristocrat.

Edited by Goredho
  • Like 3