Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

Obviously the press has failed to focus on the positive aspects of snatching a three year old away from his/her parents, leaving them to cry and scream all, all alone. 

That is still one of the most evil and vile things trump has done. Nazi level shit right there. 

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Like 4

I think most of the country treats him like Glen the coffee shop manager (Ed O'Neill) from Wayne's World.  He starts spouting his inane bullshit on twitter and it's just like "right Glen" and we all move on with our day.  I hope someone understands what I'm saying because Glen is a very underrated character.

• Like 1

In all seriousness, imagine you were under a very public criminal investigation.  Is there any conceivable reason why you would constantly attack the guy investigating you, other than that you are so guilty that there's no way he doesn't nail you, so your only play is to discredit him? 

Edited by Mojo Hand
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

In all seriousness, imagine you were under a very public criminal investigation.  Is there any conceivable reason why you would constantly attack the guy investigating you, other than that you are so guilty that there's no way he doesn't nail you, so your only play is to discredit him? 

or you're just retarded

2 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

or you're just retarded

Yeah, Trump just attacks everyone who is either mean to him or might be mean to him. He could be completely innocent of everything and he would still attack Mueller because his brain is just a pile of steaming dog vomit.

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

This point may have already been made but....

Being angry, having ulterior motives and being wrong aren't the same thing.  My kids do something almost daily that makes me angry and I address that because they need to do better and because I want what's best for them. Imagine escaping accountability because what you've done made someone angry.  Utter nonsense.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

If he does, the Republican Party will pay dearly.

So I hope he does.

While there are people who identify and align themselves with the Republican party who are committed to preserving the Constitution and things that are ethically/morally correct the party as a whole is likely (and rightfully) to be disbanded as a RICO following the conclusion of everything going on right now. Men such as Robert Mueller have proven themselves to set aside any political motivation and do what's best for the country.

Were I in his shoes and I discovered evidence that people who I'd previously been aligned with in some way were perverting everything we collectively stand for, I would want to ensure the mess was cleaned up and justice is served irrespective of any ideological views shared with any person found to be engaged in illegal activity.

At this point, party lines don't really mean shit when the entire Republic is under siege and threatened to the extent that we currently face.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

So....Trump has told us Ivanka is a brilliant business leader, who just so happened not to know what was going on with tens of millions of dollars.

As someone who often loses change between the couch cushions, I can identify.  Keeping track of money is hard.