Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

25 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Also I don't think the other numbers are correct unless you're only looking at one specific timeframe and I bet they took all the numbers from 2009 only.

Agreed.  It won't be long and someone will post the undoctored one.  I would go with early in each administration.   What Obama inherited from W and what Trump inherited from Obama. 

Because this is where Devin Nunes should be right now.

President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has received a US Congressional delegation led by Chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Devin Nunes and including member of the committee Rick Crawford.

The successful development of the bilateral relations between the Republic of Azerbaijan and the United States of America in political, economic, energy and security areas was stressed at the meeting. The sides said Chairman of the United States House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Devin Nunes`s visit to Azerbaijan will contribute to the expansion of cooperation.

Azerbaijan`s active support for peacemaking operations in Afghanistan was hailed, and the sides expressed their confidence that the two countries will continue making efforts to combat international terrorism.

The sides exchanged views over regional security and settlement of the Armenia-Azerbaijan Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.

https://www.azernews.az/nation/136067.html

I'm probably the last person in the world who would ever defend Trump, but if he was such a pig on "The Apprentice", why did she go work for him at the White House?
Not that I doubt the idea that he is in fact a racist pig, but she has almost zero credibility.

Because she’s a grifter just like the grifter she worked for?

16 minutes ago, Paul Wesley said:

Does a secret tape prove more than 50 years of Trump saying and doing overtly racist things?

But.... tape?  We're going to get excited about tape?  

Not excited about it.  But yeah, we want the tape.  Not because of Trump.  He's an obvious racist with zero shame.  But his supporters need to be humiliated at every turn and asked to justify their support of a racist shitbag.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Paul Wesley said:

Does a secret tape prove more than 50 years of Trump saying and doing overtly racist things?

His first mention in the NY times was for racist business practices

Encouraging death penalty for five black teens (later exonerated)

Claiming to have seen secret documents that America's black president was a foreigner

"Mexicans are rapists!"

Accusing American judge of being biased because "he's a Mexican."

Bending over backwards to defend murderous Nazis 

Pretending not to know who David Duke was even though he's on record talking about him for the prior 15 years

"Total Muslim ban"

"Shithole countries"

Saying numerous times that black NFL players ought to be "grateful" (no comparable statements for white billionaires)

But.... tape?  We're going to get excited about tape?  

Yeah, if you don't already know that Trump is a racist, no recording of him calling black people "nigger" is going to convince you.

19 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

Not excited about it.  But yeah, we want the tape.  Not because of Trump.  He's an obvious racist with zero shame.  But his supporters need to be humiliated at every turn and asked to justify their support of a racist shitbag.

They

don't

care

If a tape is out with him dropping n-bombs it will galvanize the slorches.  They couldn't care less about his pathological lying or if he says nigger cunt bitch fuck pussy.  The first baptist chrurch of Dallas will stand up and say, it's just God's will.  They have moved beyond rational, and they're not coming back. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, SameSame said:

They

don't

care

If a tape is out with him dropping n-bombs it will galvanize the slorches.  They couldn't care less about his pathological lying or if he says nigger cunt bitch fuck pussy.  The first baptist chrurch of Dallas will stand up and say, it's just God's will.  They have moved beyond rational, and they're not coming back. 

I think there are a few lines in the sand where people would care and one is plausible deniability on racism.  Every racist thing he does, he gives an out for people to say “that’s not racist, it just happens the guy is black!”   This takes that excuse away from the party of wink wink nudge nudge.  

20 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

I think there are a few lines in the sand where people would care and one is plausible deniability on racism.  Every racist thing he does, he gives an out for people to say “that’s not racist, it just happens the guy is black!”   This takes that excuse away from the party of wink wink nudge nudge.  

That's only true for the 0.42% of Americans who are still "undecided".  The rest?  The Trump supporters?  Racists.  

21 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Unless the tape is from when he was in the White House, the response will be "that was a long time ago, now God has turned him into a better man" or some other bullshit cop out.  

19 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

He just comes from an earlier time. It's the way he was raised. It's not his fault. He's not really racist. That's just the way his father talked. (Like when he was getting arrested while wearing a Klan robe at a Klan demonstration.) He has Ben Carson and two black interns. He's cool. 

C41ykViXUAUC1UL.jpg:small

39 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Not so sure about that. Last year, all we kept hearing from his defenders was that he was only opposed to "illegal immigration." Now, of course, he's pushing to revoke legal status for those who have used any type of gov assistance. Predictably, the talking heads have shifted their positions and now have decided that ANY immigration, legal or illegal, that dilutes the power of the white plurality must be stopped.

51 minutes ago, SameSame said:

They

don't

care

Whole lotta this. Atwater said you couldn't say nigger. He was wrong. 

Very fine people say it all the time. They don't care if it is 'hate speech'. They aren't going to change. 

2 hours ago, SameSame said:

They

don't

care

Agreed.  But moderates who think Aunt Jane or Uncle Skippy or the so-called "white working class" Trump voters are good people, but are just misguided and suffering from economic anxiety and too much Fox News would have to rethink their excusing the "good people" on both sides.

14 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

Agreed.  But moderates who think Aunt Jane or Uncle Skippy or the so-called "white working class" Trump voters are good people, but are just misguided and suffering from economic anxiety and too much Fox News would have to rethink their excusing the "good people" on both sides.

Naah.  The moderates are there, too.  They just have the social graces not to say the word in public.  But I've realized....they're fine with it.

So it's like this, dolan wants a space force because most of his base are flat-earthers. Flat-earth like a pizza. He wants to use the space force to go up and figure out what's going on with this pizzagate thing and pin it all on Hillary and the rest of the Democrats.

Incidently, he may also think the space force will deliver him space pizza. He has it on good authority that the moon is made of cheese. That means mars must be the sauce.

27 minutes ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

So it's like this, dolan wants a space force because most of his base are flat-earthers. Flat-earth like a pizza. He wants to use the space force to go up and figure out what's going on with this pizzagate thing and pin it all on Hillary and the rest of the Democrats.

Incidently, he may also think the space force will deliver him space pizza. He has it on good authority that the moon is made of cheese. That means mars must be the sauce.

Space pizza with tiny space pizzas as toppings

29 minutes ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

27826b4798fe3e48098f1ed6552d5cfb.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

How did I miss his NFL nonsense this morning?  "Be suspended without pay"?  Does Trump own an NFL team?  I have just as much power as him to suspend any NFL players.  What a fucking dildo.

He's implied that he will take punitive government action against the NFL if it continues, so he does have some power. Which, of course, makes it worse. 

18 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

He's implied that he will take punitive government action against the NFL if it continues, so he does have some power. Which, of course, makes it worse. 

I would love to see a grounded defense of POTUS punishing a private entity for legal activity.

If this isn't a 1A case, what is?  If the NFL doesn't want to punish players for expressing themselves in the manner they see fit, what right does the government have to intervene when no crime is being committed (hate speech, etc.)?

Am I missing something here?  Is Jeff Sessions not an attorney?  Can he not advise POTUS that this is a fundamentally flawed course of action?

Edited by jimmyjazz

19 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I would love to see a grounded defense of POTUS punishing a private entity for legal activity.

If this isn't a 1A case, what is?  If the NFL doesn't want to punish players for expressing themselves in the manner they see fit, what right does the government have to intervene when no crime is being committed (hate speech, etc.)?

Am I missing something here?  Is Jeff Sessions not an attorney?  Can he not advise POTUS that this is a fundamentally flawed course of action?

Yes. Donald Trump

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

It's actually illegal for any member of the executive branch to do this. 18 US Code 227. Very illegal. 15 years.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Trump doesn't need to do anything official and obvious.  The threat was enough.  And the next random government action that happens to affect the NFL, nobody will be able to prove if Trump was driven by this issue. 

15 minutes ago, Red Five said:

All this over kneeling. You’d think half the league was pissing on the flag and then setting it on fire during the anthem.

That's a stupid take. The players would have to piss some sort of flammable liquid for that to happen.    

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Red Five said:

All this over kneeling. You’d think half the league was pissing on the flag and then setting it on fire during the anthem.

Have to come up with a wedge issue and dog whistle.  Trump would invent outrage no matter what they did.  The NFL players' actions are not remotely the issue.

• Like 1