Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

40 minutes ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

It's actually illegal for any member of the executive branch to do this. 18 US Code 227. Very illegal. 15 years.

And just in case you think the President is excluded from this provision, that appears to NOT be the case: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/227

The President is listed explicitly.

14 minutes ago, 27-25 said:

And just in case you think the President is excluded from this provision, that appears to NOT be the case: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/227

The President is listed explicitly.

Exactly. Specifically listed to ensure the office can't be used to interfere in the private enterprise of any entity or enterprise.

One of Russia’s state-run TV news programs this week expressed displeasure with newly announced sanctions being leveled against the Kremlin — and one guest said that it was time to put direct pressure on President Donald Trump to get his administration to back off.

Julia Davis, who runs the Russian Media Monitor website, reports via Twitter that news show “60 Minutes” this week held a panel discussion about actions Russia should take to retaliate against the latest round of American sanctions.

Vitaly Tretyakov, the dean of the Moscow State University’s School of Television, argued that the Russian government should use whatever leverage it had over Trump to bend the president to its will.

“Let’s turn this into a headache for Trump,” he said, according to Davis’ translation. “If you want us to support you in the elections, do what we say.”

Trump has been infamously reluctant to admit that Russia acted to help him get elected as president in 2016, and during his Helsinki press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin last month, he once again expressed doubt about the conclusions of American intelligence agencies even as he credited Putin for being “strong and powerful” in his denials of interference.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/russian-state-tv-warns-trump-say-want-support-elections/

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

All this over kneeling. You’d think half the league was pissing on the flag and then setting it on fire during the anthem.

He's said before it's a winning issue for him...he's gonna keep fucking that chicken

8 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

"He says what I'm thinking!  He talks like I do!"

Trumpkins literally cannot wait until trump starts telling watermelon and fried chicken jokes. When that happens I won’t be surprised in the least. Will probably be a trump tweet something like, “if those nfl players keep it up they’re not gonna be able to afford any more watermelon or fried chicken!”

Huckabeef will then either says he was joking and/or was referring to the fact that Tom Brady told trump that he loves watermelon and fried chicken. 

Edited by JimmyJames

24 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Is anyone watching this bizarre feud Saudi Arabia is having with Canada?

I read that the other day. Its escalated to the point SA has yanked all medical payments for it's citizens in Canada getting treatment and told them to gtfo. I'm sure Canada will retaliate with a sternly worded letter.

19 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Yeah, that’s on US too.  We need to end that stupid war or at least quit supporting it.

my man Bernie wanted to stop it but greedy Trump lobbied the Republicans who, along with a few Dems, voted 55-44 to give the Saudi murderous regime some more weapons.  

Edited by Orca of Peace

42 minutes ago, RPM said:

I read that the other day. Its escalated to the point SA has yanked all medical payments for it's citizens in Canada getting treatment and told them to gtfo. I'm sure Canada will retaliate with a sternly worded letter.

Or maybe Canada will tell its citizens who were living freely in Saudi Arabia to leave. Wait. There arent any. 

Nobody lives freely in SA. Canada is right. Fuck SA.  Let them call their lackeys home. The Saudi people who need freedom will stay in Canada. 

Edited by FondrenRoad
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

Exactly. Specifically listed to ensure the office can't be used to interfere in the private enterprise of any entity or enterprise.

My guess is that in Trump's mind, his statements and stance on NFL players kneeling is akin to Reagan taking on the striking air traffic controllers.

How the fuck exactly did a nutjob stealing a plane end up on this thread?   

Whoever put it here really needs to step back and think about the shit you try to link to Trump.  He's a fucking orange piece of shit, and I hope he chokes on a McRib, but he's not responsible for some nut stealing a plane in SEA.

• Like 4

Seriously, fuck you Hugo.  What the fuck is wrong with you?  You "checked around" before posting about a nut stealing a plane on the Donald Trump thread?

You need to take a self-imposed vacation from here for a week or two.  You ain't right. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

It never should have been posted here.  Shame on you for doing so. 

Gil.  Bro.  Around here we don’t say shame on you.  Just give Hugo a hearty fuck you. We’re all men, he can take it. 

Hugo, get a grip, my man. 

Edited by ChiTownDoc
Lol. Fuck. You figured it out.
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, SameSame said:

Who gives a shit about Amorosa?  She's always been nonsense.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm not a Trump fan.  However, I do like to think of myself as reasonable and fair.  I love to post anti-orange retard shit, but I feel a responsibility to the board to also post shit that goes against that narrative, if it's credible.  Luntz is VERY credible IMO.  If he says she's full of shit, it's my obligation as an involved poster here to pass that along. 

tl/dr FUCK YOU

• Fuck You 1

36 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Seriously, fuck you Hugo.  What the fuck is wrong with you?  You "checked around" before posting about a nut stealing a plane on the Donald Trump thread?

You need to take a self-imposed vacation from here for a week or two.  You ain't right. 

I don’t want to hear another complaint about me starting a new thread again

and I did link your thread once it was up.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 1

how about you just step away from the fucking keyboard?  There was already a thread, in the appropriate forum (Yes, I happened to start it).  That's where it belonged.  There was no Trump connection.  All you did was weaken your own shaky-ass credibility by trying way too hard to make a connection that doesn't exist. 

You really are consumed by all this shit.  You really need to step back and get away from the computer and go get eaten my mosquitoes and alligators and everything else down in that miserable shithole where you live.  Or maybe take a vacation to a non-shithole so you'll have something better to do than be an obsessive asshole. 

Edited by Gil Bang
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1