Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

Pay attention. There is no too far. He could claim democrats are actually an alien race working to have our planet blown up for a space highway. They’d believe him and his polling would improve. This is America.

https://goo.gl/search/Game+of+Thrones

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Ramsay_Bolton

Ramsay Bolton | Game of Thrones Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

I don't know if he's a coward.  I know he's a piece of shit.  If I were a piece of shit who had actively attempted to undermine the rule of law in the US, I'd be hiding too.

No, he’s a coward. And a piece of shit who only cares about himself. He’s a user x 1,000,000. Still pisses me off that the Reps were on Obama’s ass for nothing compared to this rat meal. 

1 minute ago, Brandywine said:

No, he’s a coward. And a piece of shit who only cares about himself. He’s a user x 1,000,000. Still pisses me off that the Reps were on Obama’s ass for nothing compared to this rat meal. 

As Woodward wrote in his book "Fear" , Trump has surrounded himself with what he described a "killers", looking out for self interest first with little cooperation to be had. 

Also, an FYI, that book is not as unflattering as MSM has led you to believe.

5 hours ago, 'stache said:

Pay attention. There is no too far. He could claim democrats are actually an alien race working to have our planet blown up for a space highway. They’d believe him and his polling would improve. This is America.

Not worried. Space Farce will protect us.

5 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

CNN says topic was the spike in border crossings.   Bolton blames Kristin Nielsen, Kelly defended her. 

Reading the Woodward book you get the impression the National Security Advisor has very little to no power/influence in this administration, especially after Flynn.

I was surprised to read how close Tillerson and Mattis were and how they pretty much circumvented McMaster on decision making and input.  

Not that McMaster was a bad guy but they wanted to stay as far away from the White House as possible. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

3 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

CNN says topic was the spike in border crossings.   Bolton blames Kristin Nielsen, Kelly defended her. 

The truth: Trump wanted some Taco Bell and yelled at a staffer to "run for the border!", Bolton and Kelly were arguing if the 6 items POTUS ordered should be called "Chilitos" or "Chili Cheese Burritos". 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Recordings reveal Khashoggi tortured then dismembered while still alive

"In one of the recordings, Saudi Arabia's Consul General Mohammad al-Otaibi, who left Turkey for Riyadh on Tuesday, can be heard saying: “If you want to live, be quiet!”

Sources indicate that Khashoggi was tortured before he was killed. His fingers were allegedly cut off during the interrogation process before he was decapitated.

The consul general can be heard saying: “Do this outside. You’re going to get me in trouble.”

[...]

“It took seven minutes for Jamal Khashoggi to die, a Turkish source who has listened in full to an audio recording of the Saudi journalist's last moments,” told the Middle East Eye.

The source said Khashoggi was “dragged from the Consul General’s office at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul and onto the table of his study next door. The screaming stopped when Khashoggi was injected with an as yet unknown substance. Head of forensic evidence in the Saudi general security department Salah Muhammad al-Tubaigy began to cut Khashoggi’s body up on a table in the study while he was still alive. As he started to dismember the body, Tubaigy put on earphones and listened to music. He advised other members of the squad to do the same.”

Worse than I thought.

9 minutes ago, F250 said:

How does Trumpkin aggy respond to these claims?

"George Soros-paid libtard TU fags would have shot him because it was outdoors. Texas A&M was just worried about his safety and suggested Houston, so all the good Aggies could still go see him."

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Recordings reveal Khashoggi tortured then dismembered while still alive

"In one of the recordings, Saudi Arabia's Consul General Mohammad al-Otaibi, who left Turkey for Riyadh on Tuesday, can be heard saying: “If you want to live, be quiet!”

Sources indicate that Khashoggi was tortured before he was killed. His fingers were allegedly cut off during the interrogation process before he was decapitated.

The consul general can be heard saying: “Do this outside. You’re going to get me in trouble.”

[...]

“It took seven minutes for Jamal Khashoggi to die, a Turkish source who has listened in full to an audio recording of the Saudi journalist's last moments,” told the Middle East Eye.

The source said Khashoggi was “dragged from the Consul General’s office at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul and onto the table of his study next door. The screaming stopped when Khashoggi was injected with an as yet unknown substance. Head of forensic evidence in the Saudi general security department Salah Muhammad al-Tubaigy began to cut Khashoggi’s body up on a table in the study while he was still alive. As he started to dismember the body, Tubaigy put on earphones and listened to music. He advised other members of the squad to do the same.”

Worse than I thought.

That is thoroughly horrifying.  I'll not read it again.

1 minute ago, retread said:

I don't think they've officially been shared with the US govt, but there actually appear to be recordings of the murder. This regime still feels comfortable talking about it like it never happened. Amazing.

I can almost guarantee you the Saudis videotaped it. 

If would be out of character for them not to. 

Hey Cloak room/surly political board. Been away while to recharge away and clear my mind from the idiocy of trump. Back now because I’m about to vote early on Monday to make sure those fuckers don’t try to claim I didn’t register. I would hope y’all would do the same. Because those fuckers will try that, no doubt. 

So anyway. What did I miss? I mean what evil scumbag thing has our mob style president done/endorsed/advocated for now? Murder of journalists? Crucifixion of Democratic politicians?  Chopping up of  political enemies? Martial law? Sorry to ask but I just can’t stand to deal with this crap every day anymore. So I need an updated refresher. 

God speed. And Fuck Trump and his Republican corrupt sycophants who are about to go down in history as the shitiest losers to ever take a shit on this planet just to earn a couple more bucks.

Oh and fuck our resident trust fund baby Johnny Sack, just because he’s an obvious dumbass.