Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

On 10/17/2018 at 3:21 PM, Brisketexan said:

And there will be bloodshed within them.

Good. I’m becoming convinced that’s what we need. We treat this republic as disposable. If it’s worth fighting for, it’s worth FIGHTING FOR. A bloody insurrection in secessionist Georgia, where half the residents don’t want to secede to be the Free State of Raciststan, well, that’s probably the only path that’ll make any difference.

Unbelievable.  You have lost your mind.  I don’t think you have thought this civil war thing through.

3 minutes ago, A Cellar Honker said:

Unbelievable.  You have lost your mind.  I don’t think you have thought this civil war thing through.

Brisket could’ve chosen any location or format for his nervous breakdown, but he chose Surly. I, for one, think we should be thanking him. 

25 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I’m sure Trump will be issuing an apology any moment now.

At heart, the salty sailor is a good man, a Godly man. The salt of cowardly sweat and the blood of the vicariously murdered add to his sweet saltiness adored by all good people.

58 minutes ago, A Cellar Honker said:

Wait.  My post was in response to this:

I think some states will actually start to separate from the US when this happens. 

So let me get this straight.  Someone says "I think states will secede."

In response, I say "if that happens, there will be bloodshed."

Yeah, I mean where did I get such a wacky idea that THAT would be how things would go down in the event of secession?

Oh. Yeah.  From books.  Lots of them.  All of them.  You fucking morons.

yhst-137970348157658_2547_921644537

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah, I mean where did I get such a wacky idea that THAT would be how things would go down in the event of secession?

Oh. Yeah.  From books.  Lots of them.  All of them.  You fucking morons.

yhst-137970348157658_2547_921644537

Didn’t you know books are for libtards?

• Like 1

On 10/11/2018 at 8:53 PM, Eskimohorn said:

If by nothing else, you mean be part of the profession of 1/3 of Surly, then you are correct.

There are lawyers that practice law and earn money at it and there are lawyers that practice politics while working in government.  She is the latter.

There are some absolutely hysterical nut jobs on this board.  It is interesting how the predominance of the nut jobs by political affiliation on the Texas football board is entirely dependent on which party controls the WH.  The shaggy politics board was basically Storm Front and the surly politics board is basically Antifa usenet.

BTW, does Brisket post his end times diatribes from the comfort of his $600,000 home or his own law firm?

• Fuck You 3

5 minutes ago, alincoln said:

There are some absolutely hysterical nut jobs on this board.  It is interesting how the predominance of the nut jobs by political affiliation on the Texas football board is entirely dependent on which party controls the WH.  The shaggy politics board was basically Storm Front and the surly politics board is basically Antifa usenet.

BTW, does Brisket post his end times diatribes from the comfort of his $600,000 home or his own law firm?

It's also funny how, back in the day, I was a regular defender against criticism of W that was over the top, and without foundation.  It's funny how I was regularly attacked for being a conservative apologist.  It's funny how I'm literally the same person, but now I'm an "unhinged libtard."

I'm not the one who needs to spend some time with a mirror.

Oh, and all of my best posts are from hotel lobby shitters.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, yoladu said:

i hate what are country is becoming / has become.

the thing that you have to remember here is that you can't rationalize with any of these people. 

and this thread marches on past 650 pages of outrage

try to talk about freedom of the press to a Trump supporter. go ahead, have at it. bring a fuckload of patience and get comfy with giving the fuck up. these people are wounded animals incapable of rational thought or civil exchange. 

have a nice friday my friends. no game this weekend, but also no nukes. enjoy it

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, alincoln said:

Lol.  Like there weren’t any well off Jews that got gassed.  STFU you idiot.  

Edit:  Damn it.  What wildcat said. 

Edited by ChiTownDoc
Fuck Trump

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

You also said “Good. I’m becoming convinced that’s what we need“.  So if I misinterpreted your words, I apologize.

48 minutes ago, staboner said:

the thing that you have to remember here is that you can't rationalize with any of these people. 

and this thread marches on past 650 pages of outrage

try to talk about freedom of the press to a Trump supporter. go ahead, have at it. bring a fuckload of patience and get comfy with giving the fuck up. these people are wounded animals incapable of rational thought or civil exchange. 

have a nice friday my friends. no game this weekend, but also no nukes. enjoy it

Truth. I don't engage with people who think Trump is Hitler either.

28 minutes ago, A Cellar Honker said:

You also said “Good. I’m becoming convinced that’s what we need“.  So if I misinterpreted your words, I apologize.

I mean, if you can't acknowledge we are absolutely living in 2 different Americas and neither one is willing to understand the other and has no desire to get along/compromise/be civil towards one another....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I mean, if you can't acknowledge we are absolutely living in 2 different Americas and neither one is willing to understand the other and has no desire to get along/compromise/be civil towards one another....

Do you regularly experience that anywhere else besides the Internet? Your home, office, church, bars, restaurants, kids events, sports arenas, concerts, etc. I see people of all different persuasions getting along, compromising, and being civil to each other all day every day.

8 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

Do you regularly experience that anywhere else besides the Internet? Your home, office, church, bars, restaurants, kids events, sports arenas, concerts, etc. I see people of all different persuasions getting along, compromising, and being civil to each other all day every day.

Sorta?  Yes we get along but it’s partly a facade partly due to general human decency. It’s uncouth to be discussing politics with strangers and unless people are being Uber loud, I don’t buttinski into others convos.  I’ce also been restricted to nyc, Austin and Denver in the last 1: months.  Not exactly red country...

I wear my fuck trump pin everywhere that isn’t work and never been given a bad comment on it. Gotten about 10 or so high fives or compliments.  I also generally don’t bring up politics at a bar or restaurant. At my local watering holes during UT games, the regulars are much more likely to talk shit on the horns, Sooners and buckeyes than to discuss my pin even though there is a good mix of blue collar, manual job workers, union, exec level, white, black, Latinos, etc. 

So you’re right but I fear it might not take much for the internet bullshit to infect the real world. There is a real disgust with the racism condoned by this admin and it’s assault on American values. But hopefully once there is real possjbility of bloodshed on every block, people will wise the fuck up, pull back from the brink, and peacefully end this clown of an administration.

• Fuck You 1

50 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

This is because, like racism, it's kept among inner circles of homogeneous people.

2 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

the enjoyment of the pain and suffering of others is an essential element of being a Trump supporter and frankly, a Republican voter in today's world.

And that's it right there.

Sadism is a feature, not a bug.

5a6b408f1d000026006ace96.jpeg?cache=wqru

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Like 1