Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

46 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

LOL!  Fox & Friends anchor is suddenly our representative in the UN.  Maybe she can interview the other ambassadors.  

Nauert attended Pine Manor College in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, then Arizona State University. After landing an internship hosting a country music video program in Washington, DC, she stayed there to finish school, earning her Bachelor of Arts degree in communications from Mount Vernon College for Women. She received her master's degree in journalism from Columbia University.[4]

44 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

LOL!  Fox & Friends anchor is suddenly our representative in the UN.  Maybe she can interview the other ambassadors.  

In fairness, Heather is probably best suited for the job in the Trump administration.  It’s not like a Colin Powell would have worked out. 

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

In fairness, Heather is probably best suited for the job in the Trump administration.  It’s not like a Colin Powell would have worked out. 

You mean the administration of reality TV?  Yes.... probably.  Maybe they can get Puck from The Real World to be Ambassador to China.

3 minutes ago, horn4life said:

I guess when nobody wants to come work for you, this is what you get. 

Of course the dim bulbs that believe all the Fox spoonfed propaganda will be comforted that a "familiar" face is at the UN.... not that muslim gal....

That and he probably wants somebody confirmed before January. 

1 hour ago, horn4life said:

I am curious to see how the actions of  North Carolina, Wisconsin and Michigan Republicans to "change the rules" regarding government, when they lose elections influence 2020? I would be highly critical of ANY party pulling this type of shit, it only shows the GOP as it is today is devoid of even the slightest sense of fair play.  So elections are for... when we lose we want to take all the game pieces home with us!!!  To be honest I love competition, and know people who have cheated to win prizes.  I never understood how "winning" was worth it when you needed to "cheat?"  Do your best, and sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.  This change the rules philosophy when you are losing power is repulsive to me, regardless of party.

Secondly GOOD NEWS REPUBLICANS!!! There actually is voter fraud, and it was massive, coordinated and was done by.... you guessed it.... the folks supposedly most concerned about voter fraud yourselves!!!  It's only a shock to you guys...

I said this in the other thread - if I were a Democrat operative working undercover with the GOP, these kinds of actions are the kinds of things I’d push, because they are guaranteed to drive up Dem voter turnout in 2020.  These are also the kinds of things that will turn moderates, and those who might be interested in giving the GOP a chance, against the GOP going forward.  

The Bush funeral procession was a big thing today with a lot of people.  

I’m betting Trump was partly pushing the fake poll numbers to divert attention.  He had to be so pissed that 41 was raking all of his press coverage this week, and that his only media coverage was about Cohen and Flynn.  

21 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Nauert attended Pine Manor College in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, then Arizona State University. After landing an internship hosting a country music video program in Washington, DC, she stayed there to finish school, earning her Bachelor of Arts degree in communications from Mount Vernon College for Women. She received her master's degree in journalism from Columbia University.[4]

Her greatest attribute is being fuckable.

Well done, Heather. Now fire up Wikipedia and learn some foreign policy. Ignore the entries made by donkeypunch420. His knowledge about Ukraine is actually pretty shallow. 

1 hour ago, LongestHorn said:

Erik Werenskiold.  It hangs in the National Gallery, Oslo.

thank you.  i'm not surprised it's in a national gallery.  nice piece of work.

interesting.  i'm looking at ufootage of a train line through the mountains from oslo to bergen.  the side line from flam to myrdal is spectaculated.  steep, lots of snow, and that hindu lady doesn't mess around.  i'd need blinders to make that run.

5 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Her greatest attribute is being fuckable.

Well done, Heather. Now fire up Wikipedia and learn some foreign policy. Ignore the entries made by donkeypunch420. His knowledge about Ukraine is actually pretty shallow. 

She's lost a little off of her fastball since her nubile days of the Clinton scandal. Still pretty cute.

Edited by retread

No need to be mean to Heather, she’s trying her best.  And I’m only half joking because she actually did a respectable job at the State Dept. 

Remember at Helsinki when Trump entertained the idea of handing over diplomats like McFaul to Putin?

Sarah Suckabee Sanders was like “We are considering it”  But Heather was like “No fucking way are we doing that.” 

Point is, it’s not her fault she’s made the most of the opportunities given to her. 

10 hours ago, TexArcher said:

GHWB's funeral is on in the background while I work.

It's making me wonder what Trump's funeral will look like.  I mean, he is a president.  Will any meaningful dignitaries show up?  Will there be any of this pomp and national coverage?  Will Don Jr, Ivanka, and the rest of the gang get a day off from prison to attend?  Will it just be a bunch of Russian oligarchs and Saudi princes?  

10 hours ago, Jack Straw said:

people lined up for miles waiting to take a piss

10 hours ago, Woland said:

A quiet service in Crimea. After several years of legal wrangling, his ashes will be returned to NYC.

10 hours ago, HenryJames said:

It will have all the dignity of a pet funeral.

10 hours ago, TexArcher said:

How about a goldfish funeral?  Someone pretends to care and says a couple of words, then we flush him down a giant toilet.

I still hope this commander in chief gets a dishonorable discharge. 

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

No need to be mean to Heather, she’s trying her best.  And I’m only half joking because she actually did a respectable job at the State Dept. 

Remember at Helsinki when Trump entertained the idea of handing over diplomats like McFaul to Putin?

Sarah Suckabee Sanders was like “We are considering it”  But Heather was like “No fucking way are we doing that.” 

Point is, it’s not her fault she’s made the most of the opportunities given to her. 

It's her fault she's accepting a job offer containing huge power that she's in no way qualified for. It's her fault for associating herself with the worst people in America.

If someone offers you a job as a neurosurgeon tomorrow making hundreds of thousands of dollars, you shouldn't accept unless you're actually, um, qualified to operate on people.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, TexArcher said:

It's making me wonder what Trump's funeral will look like.  I mean, he is a president.  Will any meaningful dignitaries show up?  Will there be any of this pomp and national coverage?  Will Don Jr, Ivanka, and the rest of the gang get a day off from prison to attend?  Will it just be a bunch of Russian oligarchs and Saudi princes?  

All of the living presidents will be there.  It's what they do, even Trump.  If they showed up for Nixon they will show up for Trump.

Trump will ask for the same pageantry he saw Bush get, but I would bet he won't get it.

I don't know what you all are worried about. It's not like Trump has built a narrative that the media that doesn't 100% blow him are the enemy of the people which might lead one of his psycho followers to target members of the media with explosive devices. I mean his followers aren't crazy enough to try to kill members of the media that disparage Trump.

Every day of this administration is weirder and worse than the one before.
And I think I've permanently lost respect for about 100 million Americans.
I don't think it's out of bounds to question if this country will ever be the same after this.

It won’t. We’re turbofucked.

Ledges. They’re not just for Brisket anymore.