Hood fights and other hood shenanigans

Goo Punch

On 6/14/2024 at 5:51 PM, Chooky said:

That turned into a complete carnival. 

My grandmother told me not to fight the dudes that worked out in the oil fields or the dudes from the rodeo.  I think she had learned from watching her brothers down in the valley enough that she composed a model of fight success.

She left out carnies, however, somewhere in my DNA I know that I also don’t want to ever fight a carnie.  What’s the most you could win?  Fake stuffed animal and hepatitis?  Then the bearded lady knifes you?

WTF?

Fihting a carnie has got to be like fighting those people from snatch.  The whole family.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

When I was around 9 or 10 I was the fair with my mom and some young guy in his 20’s started talking shit to a group of carnies. He got in one of their faces and before you knew it he got jumped by about 20 methed out carnies and they beat the living shit out of that guy. Ever since then if I just stay out of their way. One on one they aren’t shit, but you get 30 of them it’s a problem. 

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, Pdawg88 said:

When I was around 9 or 10 I was the fair with my mom and some young guy in his 20’s started talking shit to a group of carnies. He got in one of their faces and before you knew it he got jumped by about 20 methed out carnies and they beat the living shit out of that guy. Ever since then if I just stay out of their way. One on one they aren’t shit, but you get 30 of them it’s a problem. 

No matter who you are, you have more to lose than a carnie does.  Take that to the bank.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/17/2024 at 12:57 AM, CoTex said:

Fihting a carnie has got to be like fighting those people from snatch.  The whole family.

Pretty sure American carnies are descended from Pikeys, so, yeah.

Edited by TexArcher