Matt Gaetz aka "Botoxed Butthead"

Gil Bang

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Then there's some dudes that just fall ass-backwards into marriages with sexy, intelligent, funny, sexy (again) women and you look at the guy like, him?  Really?  That man?

That was me. My ex was an extremely vivacious knockout, and when @Horn_Spanker  met her for the first time, about three minutes later he turned to her and said "let me get this straight ... A woman like you is marrying this loser?"

Edited by Hornius Emeritus
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

That was me. My ex was an extremely vivacious knockout, and when @Horn_Spanker  met her for the first time, about three minutes later he turned to her and said "let me get this straight ... A woman like you is marrying this loser?"

It's not football.  You always want to outkick your coverage.

19 hours ago, Rimbo said:

high quality GIF

I mean, I definitely get off short, chonky, powerful chicas with brains and pizzazz. But this is definitely not everyone's thing by a long shot.

I mean, yeah, sure , there are lots of gay guys out there.  Point taken.

15 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

OK, but she didn't stay married to you.  

1 hour ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

True. She always did have good taste. I guess everybody makes the occasional lapse in good judgment.

I absolutely counted on that in my younger days 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2024 at 9:23 AM, Leeroy Jenkins said:

Yeah it was posted on our Class FB page. Then it was removed. Maybe it was too early to announce? Hopefully. The guy mentioned was a very good guy but I haven’t seen him in some time. I don’t think he went full MAGA.

image.png.a3ed2ac6b43636e98326ad0f6bb0e445.png

It is not lost on me that, if what Florida’s 1st Congressional District wants is a “Trump Republican,” then Matt Gaetz is exactly what the witch-doctor ordered. And so I asked Dimmock: “From a certain point of view—and it is my point of view—what you’re doing is trying to beat one dishonest, disreputable, dishonorable man so that you can go and do the bidding of a different dishonest, disreputable, dishonorable man.” Yeah: Gaetz is Gaetz—but Trump is Trump, too, and Dimmock insists he is a “Trump Republican.” And how in the hell does a self-styled “Trump Republican” have it in him to complain about anybody’s character: Matt Gaetz, Joe Biden, Pol Pot, etc. 

Oh, but Mr. Radical Candor has an answer for that!

“I think Donald Trump is being targeted by a politically motivated prosecutor. And that’s the only comment I have on that.” 

On 4/26/2024 at 7:37 PM, Leeroy Jenkins said:

Never mind. Apparently I was given bad info.

Yes. Yes you  were. Gaetz is a fucking idiot with no moral compass, so his allegiance to Trump is understandable. Most of the people that I have met who attended USNA were  not idiots, which makes Dimrock's desire to nuzzle Trump's nuts a bit more concerning.  Unless I completely misunderstand what they teach at the military academies these days. 

• Hook 'Em 3

8 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Most of the people that I have met who attended USNA were  not idiots, 

My best friend is a Colonel in the Air Force.  He leans right, but understands all the issues with Trump/MAGA and agrees.  He seems to think military brass is pretty 50/50 when it comes to politics.  Studies would seem to prove that out.

• 4 weeks later...

Matt, "Only came to Milwaukee to do things McCarthy.  Drink some beers and kick some ass!  Looks like we're almost outta beer."

Other Guy, "Dude, get the hell outta here.  You're being an asshole." 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gil Bang changed the title to Shut up Gaetz...It doesn't matter who I am, you're an asshole
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

It doesn't matter who he is. Didn't you hear him???

But he sounds a lot like this guy to me.

Seinfeld.jpg

Edited by Burt
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, That Guy said:

That’s awesome. It doesn’t matter who I am you’re an asshole. 

Preceded with "Shut up, Gaetz."

Gaetz reminds me of that drunk frat guy mouthing off at Whataburger at 3 AM on a Saturday . . . "hold me back, bro, hold me back!"

like, it's obvious that he's on drugs and is a lunatic, right? 

i mean, i know i've hated gaetz for pretty much forever, so i know i'm biased, but thast display on the rnc floor with mccarthy, and then that face...i mean, it's like we are playing knights of the old republic and we are watching the cost of using the dark side in real fucking time.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

like,

, right? 

i mean,

and then that face...i mean,

just out of curiosity, do you have a pre-teen or teenage daughter, hayden?

just joshin' ya, bruv

Edited by sidis
  • Haha 2