KarenKeyLargo - Greatest Hits Thread

Neonmoon

3 hours ago, deech said:

Why is that hag still riding Aggie jock straps since they did her boy so wrong and she despises them at their core?

She's still waiting on Leon to arrive.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

The funniest part is that Jimbo can double dip, his contract was that much of a swindle, but yeah it is possible nobody big has him in his sights but he could literally coach hillbilly Virginia and still get paid 100% what he is owed by Aggie.

Maybe he does not want to test the waters because of sovereign immunity but it is there in the contract.

• 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, UTCzech III said:

KKL is a nutjob, but can we pour one out for Norman?  He seemed like a good dog and no telling the atrocities she put him through...  RIP Normie

That dog looks like he's seen and done things he couldn't unsee or undo.

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, futureman said:

I love peanut butter. 

It's okay, but you only get the full flavor in a peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwich. On sourdough. And real Hellman's - none of that Mackrel Whip or Dook's bullshit. 

6 minutes ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

IMG_9888.gif

Tell me you've never tried peanut butter and mayonnaise without telling me you've never tried it. To be fair, any good bread will do. You might want to use almond butter or cashew butter, as well.

• Like 1

Just now, Tex Long said:

Tell me you've never tried peanut butter and mayonnaise without telling me you've never tried it. To be fair, any good bread will do. You might want to use almond butter or cashew butter, as well.

To be fair, I fucking loathe mayonnaise. To me, mayo and miracle whip are one in the same. It's the devil's semen. 

I'm a mustard guy. 

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

To be fair, I fucking loathe mayonnaise. To me, mayo and miracle whip are one in the same. It's the devil's semen. 

I'm a mustard guy. 

I've not tried mustard, but I might be up for it. I like German brown mustard, but perhaps something brighter would be better? 

EDIT: I've also never tried devil's semen - well, or any other source, for that matter.

• Like 1

Just now, Tex Long said:

I've not tried mustard, but I might be up for it. I like German brown mustard, but perhaps something brighter would be better? 

EDIT: I've also never tried devil's semen - well, or any other source, for that matter.

I honestly have no idea why I can't just suck it up and eat mayo, it's like the taste of it literally makes me gag. An ex of mine offered a bj in her dad's kicten if I ate a sandwich with mayo on it. I did it and it was not worth it. I should have seen if she knew how to give a bj. 

0/10 would not recommend.

French's mustard is the only mustard I truly enjoy. I tried Bijan's, but it has a weird taste, so now the bottle just sits in the fridge next to my wife's mayo and some champagne dressing. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

When that French's bottle gets to the point where you can't scrape any more out, put a teaspoon of your wife's White Wine in it and shake it up. You might want to put the cap back on the mustard bottle first, if she hasn't already lost it.

• Like 1

Just now, futureman said:

have you ever had a BLT?

Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato sandwich? Yeah, but I just put mustard on mine. I think almost everyone I know adds mayo to theirs, but I just can't do it. Gun to my head and I still don't think I could. I'm traumatized by it or something. The smell, taste, the whole thing. 

8 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

When that French's bottle gets to the point where you can't scrape any more out, put a teaspoon of your wife's White Wine in it and shake it up. You might want to put the cap back on the mustard bottle first, if she hasn't already lost it.

That sounds pretty damn good. 

19 minutes ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato sandwich? Yeah, but I just put mustard on mine. I think almost everyone I know adds mayo to theirs, but I just can't do it. Gun to my head and I still don't think I could. I'm traumatized by it or something. The smell, taste, the whole thing. 

That sounds pretty damn good. 

Do you eat eggs? I know my daughter can not stand eggs, and she won't eat mayo also.

11 hours ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

I'm a mustard guy. 

One of my best friends has the same mayo loathing.  I'm not a huge fan but it has its place (I do like it on BLTs).  But that place is not on burgers or mayo and peanut butter sandwiches (WTAF?)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, futureman said:

I love your information, you know we don’t have a lot of time, instead of explaining each of the foods give me a bullet-pointed list

Well you want to try and start drinking goats milk... goats milk is very important also. 

• Like 1

The funniest shit ever was watching that daffy old bird show up out of nowhere and having the exact kind of access Taylor Hamm wasted huge chunks of time trying to obtain. 

Edited by Chooky
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1