The WNBA is BACK!!!!!

Uncle Boobs

31 minutes ago, ztejas said:

The lack of self-awareness - even for a 23 year old female - is frankly astonishing. 

She had a sub-2.0 GPA at LSU. She's actually stupid. Everything makes more sense when you approach the whole Reese situation with that in mind; makes it easier to not hate her whole schtick when you realize it's not a schtick and her brain is just very smooth.

Edited by bad_teammate

1 hour ago, bad_teammate said:

She had a sub-2.0 GPA at LSU. She's actually stupid. Everything makes more sense when you approach the whole Reese situation with that in mind; makes it easier to not hate her whole schtick when you realize it's not a schtick and her brain is just very smooth.

Yeah I don't know why we are so surprised when people who have had their asses kissed their whole lives for being good at sports turn out to be not so smart or not to have some grounded perspective. Clark is definitely an exception, not the rule.

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

They already got caught together in Paris.

Can you imagine the kids they'd have?

Yeah they were still trying to play it on the low but they were seen multiple times walking a few steps behind one another.  Lady put them on blast though LOL

Their kid could be the best defensive player this world has ever seen LOL

7 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

22 years old, 4.1 million Instagram followers and  "According to Distractify, Angel Reese currently has a net worth of just under $2 million." 

At 22 I think my net worth was about $20 and a ham sandwich. Probably helps to have some titties to hang out though.

3 hours ago, TommysTinyTowels said:

22 years old, 4.1 million Instagram followers and  "According to Distractify, Angel Reese currently has a net worth of just under $2 million." 

At 22 I think my net worth was about $20 and a ham sandwich. Probably helps to have some titties to hang out though.

I don't dare to comprehend influencer income but pro athlete and dumb has long been a recipe for post-career bankruptcy.

• Hook 'Em 1

Thing is you should be able to like both.   There is nothing wrong with that.   I hate that people feel the need to bash one to prop the other.    Its not just with these two unfortunately.   Its become the nature of all sports discussion and it fucking sucks.

Fuck Whitlock a million times over.

I don't get the Reese hate or love tbh. Like I don't understand why she gets pimped as a potential ROTY and I also don't understand the missed layup montage neckbeard warriors out to get her. 

Clark is so fucking electric that it seems weird that this other girl is getting so much attention. People are manufacturing this weird ROTY debate when we have a rookie carrying her team to the playoffs and playing like a top 3 player in the league. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

People are manufacturing this weird ROTY debate when we have a rookie carrying her team to the playoffs and playing like a top 3 player in the league. 

You answered your own question. Without the manufactured debate, no one would feel the need to pick a side on Reese.

1 hour ago, d2o said:

Thing is you should be able to like both.   There is nothing wrong with that.   I hate that people feel the need to bash one to prop the other.    Its not just with these two unfortunately.   Its become the nature of all sports discussion and it fucking sucks.

Objectively Angel Reese is unathletic and bad at basketball. Caitlin Clark is more athletic and good at basketball, objectively ofc.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, d2o said:

CC lives rent free in angels head.   She’s the one pushing this.  

3 hours ago, d2o said:

To like both, both would need to be likeable.  

• Hook 'Em 1

On 9/9/2024 at 8:23 AM, bad_teammate said:

Holy shit, how is that even possible?

test guy GIF

Total points record going down this season.   Total rebound record already down and total assist record will as well.     Its great to see records falling but this is the 2nd season with 40 gms moving from the previous 32.

• Hook 'Em 1