2021 TE Gunnar Helm

texifornia

• 3 years later...
3 minutes ago, SimkinsMan said:

So has Texas. Consider that when Helm committed Texas was coming off an 8-5 season, in which we had a four-game stretch in which we lost to TCU, Iowa State, and Baylor. Four years later this kid is catching balls all over Michigan Stadium against the defending national champions as the University of Texas romps. Can any of have imagined this scenario when we were posting titty gifs? 

I’d like to imagine a scenario of more titty gifs. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, SimkinsMan said:

So has Texas. Consider that when Helm committed Texas was coming off an 8-5 season, in which we had a four-game stretch in which we lost to TCU, Iowa State, and Baylor. Four years later this kid is catching balls all over Michigan Stadium against the defending national champions as the University of Texas romps. Can any of have imagined this scenario when we were posting titty gifs? 

Dude sonned Colston Loveland. Kid's going to make some money in the League.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Gunnar was on Finebaum this afternoon on my drive home. Did really well for himself.

Paawwlll did ask about being recruited by Bama prior to deciding on Texas, then lo and behold both his position coach and Sark arrive on the UT campus.

Hook’em!!!

12 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

Gunnar was on Finebaum this afternoon on my drive home. Did really well for himself.

Paawwlll did ask about being recruited by Bama prior to deciding on Texas, then lo and behold both his position coach and Sark arrive on the UT campus.

Hook’em!!!

Was he very articulate?