Steve Bannon Indicted

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to stop allowing rich shit heads more rights than poor shit heads. Someone needs to take one for democracy and cut this cunt’s head off. Then go do  ptheven miller. World will easily be a better place without both. No more quarter for racist anti American dick heads. USA USA USA and these traitors six feet under!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

If he goes to lockup, even briefly...he will be in GenPop.  It will harm a lot of other inmates that don't deserve the same fate, but when you know where a prison gets its food supply from...it's that hard to tamper with it.  Yeah, we've all seen movies where they shank one another or whatever.  And that's not entertainment.  But when you know what and when somebody is going to eat or drink something, it gets real easy...real fucking quick.  Now trouble is you may have otherwise harmless prisoners eat/drink before him and start to show signs of illness and so Steve gets wise and doesn't eat.  But it ain't all prison yard brawls and carved-up toothbrush stabbings.  

Now the problem, aside from taking out people who don't deserve it, is if it doesn't work the first time---they lock down and install new food distributor safety procedures.  So you really only get 1 or 2 cracks at it.  It's harder to do with a guy like Trump who moves all around the country, not just Mar-a-Lago and Trump Tower and Burger King.  The easy parts are knowing when and where exactly someone will be eating, not that hard to ascertain when they're in lockup.  Then getting to the facility food distributer, harder but not impossible.  Then trying to minimize fallout to other inmates so the target doesn't suddenly lose his appetite.  It's a delicate balance but it's been done hundreds of times before.  

csb/ I've told this story before.  Most former Presidents still have plain-clothed SS agents go to random grocery stores to buy groceries for the former first families.  You can't taint the entire supply chain for every single grocer and takeout joint in a whole metroplex.  But when somebody eats 80% of their meals from the same kitchen at the same resort which also caters private events, all using the same delivery invoice.  Getting to that warehouse isn't that difficult.  The cartons are checked upon departure from the warehouses and again at arrival and again in the kitchen.  But Sysco and Eurostar don't grow/slaughter that shit themselves in an industrial park .  They just aggregate it, process it, package it, and deliver it.  

Nobody gets to bad men like this with a knife.  When you know precisely when and where and what meal they will be having, the situation becomes much more clear.  Tight as security may be around me, if you know I'm in the cell block C commissary every day for oatmeal at exactly 8:03 am because my order in the line is first for the second tub of cereal.  Or you know that 4 days a week, I eat a deconstructed hamberder at 8:45pm before going to post social media rants.  It's just a reverse engineering of logistics and chemistry.  This isn't the Roman Empire, there are no royal food tasters anymore.  Just transportation dossiers and publicly released schedules.  

4 hours ago, achooloco said:

We need to stop allowing rich shit heads more rights than poor shit heads. Someone needs to take one for democracy and cut this cunt’s head off. Then go do  ptheven miller. World will easily be a better place without both. No more quarter for racist anti American dick heads. USA USA USA and these traitors six feet under!

Then Biden should pardon those patriots. 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, YGIFS said:

If he goes to lockup, even briefly...he will be in GenPop.  It will harm a lot of other inmates that don't deserve the same fate, but when you know where a prison gets its food supply from...it's that hard to tamper with it.  Yeah, we've all seen movies where they shank one another or whatever.  And that's not entertainment.  But when you know what and when somebody is going to eat or drink something, it gets real easy...real fucking quick.  Now trouble is you may have otherwise harmless prisoners eat/drink before him and start to show signs of illness and so Steve gets wise and doesn't eat.  But it ain't all prison yard brawls and carved-up toothbrush stabbings.  

Now the problem, aside from taking out people who don't deserve it, is if it doesn't work the first time---they lock down and install new food distributor safety procedures.  So you really only get 1 or 2 cracks at it.  It's harder to do with a guy like Trump who moves all around the country, not just Mar-a-Lago and Trump Tower and Burger King.  The easy parts are knowing when and where exactly someone will be eating, not that hard to ascertain when they're in lockup.  Then getting to the facility food distributer, harder but not impossible.  Then trying to minimize fallout to other inmates so the target doesn't suddenly lose his appetite.  It's a delicate balance but it's been done hundreds of times before.  

csb/ I've told this story before.  Most former Presidents still have plain-clothed SS agents go to random grocery stores to buy groceries for the former first families.  You can't taint the entire supply chain for every single grocer and takeout joint in a whole metroplex.  But when somebody eats 80% of their meals from the same kitchen at the same resort which also caters private events, all using the same delivery invoice.  Getting to that warehouse isn't that difficult.  The cartons are checked upon departure from the warehouses and again at arrival and again in the kitchen.  But Sysco and Eurostar don't grow/slaughter that shit themselves in an industrial park .  They just aggregate it, process it, package it, and deliver it.  

Nobody gets to bad men like this with a knife.  When you know precisely when and where and what meal they will be having, the situation becomes much more clear.  Tight as security may be around me, if you know I'm in the cell block C commissary every day for oatmeal at exactly 8:03 am because my order in the line is first for the second tub of cereal.  Or you know that 4 days a week, I eat a deconstructed hamberder at 8:45pm before going to post social media rants.  It's just a reverse engineering of logistics and chemistry.  This isn't the Roman Empire, there are no royal food tasters anymore.  Just transportation dossiers and publicly released schedules.  

You scare me, man.

• Haha 4

On 6/30/2024 at 12:28 AM, achooloco said:

They're just misunderstood.

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

From what I can tell looks like some fear in those eyes…. Must’ve seen the showers and soap. 

You can’t show fear.  You go up to the nearest black dude that looks like Kimbo Slice, tell him “Stephen Miller says Mud People have to obey me”, - and then punch him.  

That way you’ll earn their respect

• Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

Just now, Gatorubet said:

You can’t show fear.  You go up to the nearest black dude that looks like Kimbo Slice, tell him “Stephen Miller says Mud People have to obey me”, - and then punch him.  

That way you’ll earn their respect

reminds of that Eddie Murphy bit about white people getting all confident after Rocky came out.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

None of the articles are clear other than where he was taken to for transfer.  At which actual prison facility will he be doing his time?  Asking for a friend.  

They have to tattoo a life size Alexandria Daddario frontal image to his back first. 

• Haha 1

Shit, Danbury is a hard to place to get to inmates.  It's low security/low GenPop, even by federal standards, which means non-violent offenders doing short stints, just looking to finish their line and get out.  Hard to bribe somebody in that situation to get to Steve,  Appropriate place though considering how many Nazi collaborators served time there.  

Oh wait, I just remembered.  Yale law students have provided free legal aid to Danbury prisoners for decades, it kinda set the precedent for such programs.  Some of those students have trouble paying their bills.  They won't see Steve, his attorneys are much more high profile than a 2L doing pro-bono course credit.  Man, I sure hope it's not readily available for a Yale alumni to access the list of law students currently working appeals for inmates in the same wing as Steve Bannon.  You know, 'That Whole Yale Thing.'