Deion Sanders "Coach Prime" Now At Colorado

Don Johnson

I don't really hope for anyone to fail, other than aggy (it's hilarious with their roller-coaster), but I truly can't wait for the dumpster fire in Boulder. Anyone who still goes by their nickname from their playing days as a professional should fail. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

On 6/16/2024 at 8:20 AM, BurntOrange&White said:

Yet Shedeur can skip team activities to go to a fashion show. 

If I was on the o-line, I think I might just be missing some blocks in pass protection. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

On 6/17/2024 at 12:42 PM, Vertigo said:

I am not sure that would have been voluntary. 

Peyton Kirkland is already slow as shit when motivated. How slow will he be when he hates the narcissistic cunt taking snaps behind him?

58 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

I can't belive that one. Deion has been in enough locker rooms to know shit like that is bad for the team. 

I think at this point he just wants to fill a roster, and he saw O-lineman from Texas!! Please come help my son!!! 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

I can't belive that one. Deion has been in enough locker rooms to know shit like that is bad for the team. 

Gerry Hamilton says he's worked with Deion at his camps and Deion was great instructing DBs. He never said anything about how he was with any other facet of a team because he probably never saw him do anything else other than work with DBs. 

The dude knows playing DB and knows locker room culture but he's a narcissist and sociopath who is seemingly only focused on his kids at the expense of the team. 

Edited by Hermanator
  • Hook 'Em 2

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Gerry Hamilton says he's worked with Deion at his camps and Deion was great instructing DBs. He never said anything about how he was with any other facet of a team because he probably never saw him do anything else other than work with DBs. 

The dude knows playing DB and knows locker room culture but he's a narcissist and sociopath who is seemingly only focused on his kids at the expense of the team. 

Switzer is a narcissist, too, and he shipped his QB playing son off to Arkansas State

Edited by statsman
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

Half the shit he has done are shitty locker room culture moves.

7 minutes ago, statsman said:

Switzer is a narcissist, too, and he shipped his QB playing son off to Arkansas State

Switzer was a coach first. He wasn't already wealthy from being the greatest defensive back to ever play the game with a long NFL career. His narcissism was tied to his identity as a coach. Deion's isn't. 

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, Hermanator said:

That would certainly make him unique amongst college coaches. 

IMG-0487.jpg

Ratt-Campbell.jpg

Beard.jpg

Jimbo-FU.jpg

On 6/17/2024 at 12:59 AM, Spider2YBanana said:

I don't really hope for anyone to fail, other than aggy (it's hilarious with their roller-coaster), but I truly can't wait for the dumpster fire in Boulder. Anyone who still goes by their nickname from their playing days as a professional should fail. 

Magic Johnson and Dr J. get a pass.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, GenXer said:

Magic Johnson and Dr J. get a pass.

Magic Johnson did a presentation a couple of years ago at one of our large company gatherings. He basically spent the entire time talking about all the things he has done and how great he is. Can confirm he is a self absorbed narcissist with a cool nickname. 

50 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Magic Johnson did a presentation a couple of years ago at one of our large company gatherings. He basically spent the entire time talking about all the things he has done and how great he is. Can confirm he is a self absorbed narcissist with a cool nickname. 

Did he mention all the chicks he's raw dogged?

2 hours ago, Vertigo said:

But he'll always get a hall pass for its greatness:

image.png.2bfb7da09edf81a9ad865483cb628a2e.png

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, BigHorn'13 said:

Yeah... And fuck both of them, too. 

Fuck Switzer less, though. He was at least funny sometimes. And he bought me a drink, so there's that.

EDIT In the interest of accuracy, he paid for my drink.

Edited by Tex Long
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Chewbacca said:
On 6/21/2024 at 8:45 AM, TonyTexas said:
Deion probably told them to deny or they could be dismissed from the team. 

Totally. You guys hate Deion so much, you'll believe any story about him. Lol

It's almost like a syndrome of some sort