Deion Sanders "Coach Prime" Now At Colorado

Don Johnson

2 hours ago, El Squared said:

The interest in Deion is the same interest people have rubber-necking a flipped over car on the freeway. Not success, but attraction to a shit show.

Ever actually seen a dumpster fire? I mean a real, literal dumpster on fire. I have, set it myself by drunk mishap.

Was I worried my complex would burn down. Yes. Was I worried there might be a financial price to pay in the form of a fine or being homeless. Yes.

Was I sad when the firemen put it out.

Yes.

• Haha 1

Ever actually seen a dumpster fire? I mean a real, literal dumpster on fire. I have, set it myself by drunk mishap.
Was I worried my complex would burn down. Yes. Was I worried there might be a financial price to pay in the form of a fine or being homeless. Yes.
Was I sad when the firemen put it out.
Yes.

Username probably checks out

giphy.gif

This is why Deion is such a fucking idiot. He can't handle success. The whole recruits are coming to see us instead of UCF isn't the flex he thinks it is. 1) UCF is going to smoke them now 2) Why aren't recruits coming to your home games to watch your team play, because you give 2 shits about kissing kids ass to get them to play for you. You have shown little to make any intelligent person that follows college football think you are at CU for the long haul.