Deion Sanders "Coach Prime" Now At Colorado

Don Johnson

So what does Deion do next year?  His two most talented players (one of which is his favorite son) are gone and the 4-5 games they win this year will be tough to ever replicate.  He can’t stay there can he??

1 hour ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Hunter is a freak athlete, and I just think if he wants to preserve his body from wear and tear the he should probably stick to one position. Maybe he stays healthy for the entire season? I dunno. But with Colorado being dog shit, I just think it would benefit him more in the long run. 

As for Sanders, he looks small and he's frail. He's not Kyler Murray, who is a freak athlete and is still meh in the league. I just don't think Sanders will last long in the NFL. He's hurt too often. 

Have you watched Sanders play? He gets sacked and hit more than anyone in cfb, and delivers the ball. The NFL will seem easy compared to what he gets now.

3 hours ago, Slacks said:

Have you watched Sanders play? He gets sacked and hit more than anyone in cfb, and delivers the ball. The NFL will seem easy compared to what he gets now.

This is sarcasm right?

You haven't actually watched him play have you?

Pretty good shit between this and last page. I almost bought in. Good try but I ain't buying.

T Hunter is a “special” player and should be a top 5 draft pick. I’d think the NFL would only want him to play WR. Sanders (QB) has the arm talent for every throw needed. It’d be nice to see what he could accomplish without an OL that is mediocre at best.

Hook’em!!!

2 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

T Hunter is a “special” player and should be a top 5 draft pick. I’d think the NFL would only want him to play WR. Sanders (QB) has the arm talent for every throw needed. It’d be nice to see what he could accomplish without an OL that is mediocre at best.

Hook’em!!!

Agreed. He's not the biggest guy but he has world class skills. Sanders is a good QB, he has excellent poise, their OL is terrible.

9 hours ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

No offense, but is this parody? 

9 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

This is sarcasm right?

You haven't actually watched him play have you?

Pretty good shit between this and last page. I almost bought in. Good try but I ain't buying.

8 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

NDSU and pac/big 12 defenses are tougher than the NFL, what are y’all missing?

He's going to play behind an NFL OL, too. Have you watched CUs OL the last two years? They're one of the worst in CFB.

So, behind the worst OL in CFB, what I see is someone who keeps his eyes down field, can use his feet to create time, and usually makes the right decision and delivers an accurate, catchable ball. 

I don't know what y'all are looking for. Take the name off the back of the jersey.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

Sanders is one of the best QBs in CFB and projected to be a high first round pick, but to say the NFL will seem easier is quite a stretch. Evading future gym teachers is easier than succeeding in the NFL. Also NFL O-lines can be bad too.

3 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

Sanders is one of the best QBs in CFB and projected to be a high first round pick, but to say the NFL will seem easier is quite a stretch. Evading future gym teachers is easier than succeeding in the NFL. Also NFL O-lines can be bad too.

Any NFL oline is gonna be better than whatever this dogshit he has now. 

15 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

There is no way that I would draft Shadeur, unless Deion has a fatal heart attack this season.

For anyone who thought that LaVar Ball was a shit stain helicopter 🚁 parent bringing turmoil to his kids’ teams, now make LaVar a Hall of Famer with an even bigger mouth. 

Any coach whose owner drafts Shedeur will be gone from that team in fewer than 3 seasons and possibly as few as one.

16 hours ago, EZ$ said:

So what does Deion do next year?  His two most talented players (one of which is his favorite son) are gone and the 4-5 games they win this year will be tough to ever replicate.  He can’t stay there can he??

My nightmare scenario?

Jerry Jones fires fat boy, hires Deion, and Shedeur is drafted in the 1st round by the Dallas Cowboys.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Drool 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

28 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

There is no way that I would draft Shadeur, unless Deion has a fatal heart attack this season.

For anyone who thought that LaVar Ball was a shit stain helicopter 🚁 parent bringing turmoil to his kids’ teams, now make LaVar a Hall of Famer with an even bigger mouth. 

Any coach whose owner drafts Shedeur will be gone from that team in fewer than 3 seasons and possibly as few as one.

My nightmare scenario?

Jerry Jones fires fat boy, hires Deion, and Shedeur is drafted in the 1st round by the Dallas Cowboys.

Wut lol 

My nightmare scenario?

No sir! Cowboys are going with Quinn Ewers in the 1st round, after winning the National Championship! He’s a local boy too. Book it, as it’s already written in stone.

Hook’em!!!
  • Hook 'Em 1

Man, wtf is this? A great football talent enjoys playing football and a spectator is saying shut it down after game 1.
You should neg yourself and apologize for this take.

What does his nil contract allow? He’s not playing for free. Hes a pro.

I agree he should make a biz decision soon and walk on out to a combine trainer. He could be number 1 overall and will certainly be the top nonQB drafted. He plays for a guy who made business decisions in every game.

5 hours ago, Jkwellborn said:

Any defense is gonna be better than anything he’s ever faced as well.

The disparity between his and theirs will not be what he has faced last year and this year, even if he lands with the Saints or Seahawks., 

His OL is historically bad. It's child abuse.

What a shock. Guess it's hard to beat even a rebuilding FCS team when your players and coaches all hate each other. 

Ghetto Culture run amok. Will Colorado administration ever show some spine and give even a little bit of a damn about their university reputation by getting rid of these people?

4 hours ago, Hermanator said:

What a shock. Guess it's hard to beat even a rebuilding FCS team when your players and coaches all hate each other. 

Ghetto Culture run amok. Will Colorado administration ever show some spine and give even a little bit of a damn about their university reputation by getting rid of these people?

They're printing cash and dwelled deep in the anus of irrelevance for 11 years prior to his arrival. So, no. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, Chooky said:

They're printing cash and dwelled deep in the anus of irrelevance for 11 years prior to his arrival. So, no. 

Lot of good that cash is going to do them if they catch a few lawsuits when this kind of insanity gets out of hand to the wrong people. 

Their reputation as a university is taking a hit here. There's more important things than being a 4-5 win football team with a famous coach who's a ghetto lunatic. 

10 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

The ghetto part is having coaches, players, and recruits fighting each other and thinking that's a good thing. It's having your kid attacking people and covering for him. Ghetto isn't a race. It's a mindset and trash way of being. 

People at Donald rallies are ghetto too. 

I wouldn't be surprised if it was as severe as being reported.  But I still don't know how accurate all of that is.  

10 minutes ago, Chooky said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was as severe as being reported.  But I still don't know how accurate all of that is.  

There's multiple on the record accounts. Trevor Reilly confirmed he was involved and corroborated the other guys who had gone on record like that 5 star DB that transfered out. At this point there's no reason to doubt it. Too many people on the inside put their names on it. This is also the only program in D1 I'm aware of that has anyone claiming anything close to this. It's a trash program run by a conman. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

14 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Lot of good that cash is going to do them if they catch a few lawsuits when this kind of insanity gets out of hand to the wrong people. 

Their reputation as a university is taking a hit here. There's more important things than being a 4-5 win football team with a famous coach who's a ghetto lunatic. 

Pretty sure during last night’s beat down loss to Nebraska, the announcers said that Colorado admissions and/or applications are up like 25% since Deion started coaching there… so maybe there’s still no such thing as bad publicity? 

Colorado is like Vanilla Ice lite. All flash no toughness. Polar opposite of Miami back in the day. 

shadeur walking off like that when you ain’t accomplished nothin is a shit look. As Rhule said after the game it wasn’t a contest in the second half. And he hoped the Sanders bros were ok. 

I am really keeping my eye (others have mentioned him) on GJ Kinne at Texas State. He is young and he is doing some good stuff so far. 

• Like 1

Colorado is like Vanilla Ice lite. All flash no toughness. Polar opposite of Miami back in the day. 

shadeur walking off like that when you ain’t accomplished nothin is a shit look. As Rhule said after the game it wasn’t a contest in the second half. And he hoped the Sanders bros were ok. 
I am really keeping my eye (others have mentioned him) on GJ Kinne at Texas State. He is young and he is doing some good stuff so far. 

Yeah, I’m not shocked that Shadeur left the field early. It’s a bad look though.
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

Yeah, I’m not shocked that Shadeur left the field early. It’s a bad look though.

Frankly, I'm surprised he even played the 4th quarter.  But I told the wife that he wouldn't stay on the field for the end.  Sure enough, TV catches him leaving like a little bitch.  Some team player.  I still stand by TH being the only good athlete on the team.

3 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

I am really keeping my eye (others have mentioned him) on GJ Kinne at Texas State.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952pqiwpcr1i0uhzx2omc

But for real, I'd be absolutely shocked if he left the state of Texas for his next job.  I'm worried about Baylor, Tech and TCU, but definitely not Colorado.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1